Windows 10: Video lagging in full screen mode

Discus and support Video lagging in full screen mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sometimes when i switch my videos to full screen mode it stutters in players . Vlc player , Pot player , KM player and even in windows default player.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chaser04, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Video lagging in full screen mode

Sometimes when i switch my videos to full screen mode it stutters in players . Vlc player , Pot player , KM player and even in windows default player. Can anyone tell me how can i solve this problem?

My current Gpu is Strix RX480 and it is running on latest drivers.

submitted by /u/Chaser04
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Chaser04, Dec 27, 2019

2. Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

I have tried every step that you suggested with no good results. I have a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L675D-S7049..

The exact problem is the video and the sound lags and makes a buzzing sound . it does it on all videos and sound. even on iTUNES

DENNISBUZZELL, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Video lagging in full screen mode

KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

To your questions:

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which browser are you using to browse YouTube videos (Edge, Internet Explorer, other
      • All: Chrome, Edge, IE.

• Did you check if similar issue persists on browsing YouTube videos on other browse
      • Yes, happens on all browsers.

• Does the issue occur on playing videos saved in the system drives?
      • No, only online videos on browsers.
    I tried your suggestion twice to uninstall the drivers and reinstalling it again, didnt work.

I also tried installing the update in clean boot, also didnt work.

I am sure it is not a browser issue. Here is my debug:

I went one step further.

Upon installing the 2 updates, I uninstalled security update KB3163018 only, and i was able to play full screen mode again. BUT, problem is Windows keeps forcing me to install KB3163018 every time!!! And when this KB3163018 is installed, my youtube can't
    play full screen mode again. And I have to go programs feature to uninstall this update everyday! Please help address this issue. Thanks!

Gim GuanTan, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Video lagging in full screen mode

1. Video lagging in full screen mode - Similar Threads - Video lagging full

2. PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.: The problem started ever since I connected my laptop as a wireless display for the first time. Either video files or online videos whenever I Fullscreen them they lag really bad basically freeze until I manage to exit Fullscreen.I don't use the laptop as a wireless display...
  3. PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.: The problem started ever since I connected my laptop as a wireless display for the first time. Either video files or online videos whenever I Fullscreen them they lag really bad basically freeze until I manage to exit Fullscreen.I don't use the laptop as a wireless display...
  4. Videos lag and stutter in full screen on Windows 11 video player apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos lag and stutter in full screen on Windows 11 video player apps.: No matter the resolution, framerate, video file type or the video player used, the video always plays fine for about 10 seconds and then stutters, lags and skips frames when the video is played in full screen. I have updated both the system bios to latest firmware and updated...
  5. Videos lag and stutter in full screen on Windows 11 video player apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos lag and stutter in full screen on Windows 11 video player apps.: No matter the resolution, framerate, video file type or the video player used, the video always plays fine for about 10 seconds and then stutters, lags and skips frames when the video is played in full screen. I have updated both the system bios to latest firmware and updated...
  6. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  7. Videos brighten in full screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Videos brighten in full screen: I just got a Sense 27" monitor and am facing a strange problem. I use MPC-BE player and when playing in a window all is okay. When I go to full screen the picture gets very bright and returns to normal returning to window. Don't know if it's the screen or windows settings or...
  8. Screen Lag in borderless mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Lag in borderless mode: Hello, i have dual monitors and when I try to set my games in borderless mode even though my fps is 144+, it looks like the image is lagging or stuttering. But when I use it on Fullscreen I don't experience this problem. I tried turning off g-sync and on -even though my...
  9. Videos freezing in full screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos freezing in full screen.: Hi. I am having a problem playing videos in full screen. No matter what player I use they will freeze. They play fine if theyre not in full screen. They will play in full screen if I move the mouse constantly. But if I stop moving the mouse the screen freezes. The audio will...
  10. On the subject of full-screen videos

in Windows 10 Support
    On the subject of full-screen videos: My partner's computer is a months-old laptop that came with Win10 Home. She's had problems with full-screen videos for almost its entire lifespan, though the problem did ease off for a while before returning in full force. When playing videos full screen, the videos will skip...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pot player stuck in window 10 in fullscreen

2. lagging on fullscreen

3. pot player lag in fullscreen mode

4. Video Lags at Fullscreen on Potplayer When Switching