Windows 10: Video lagging issue on my ASUS S200E playing a video at 720 60P

Discus and support Video lagging issue on my ASUS S200E playing a video at 720 60P in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After I upgraded my ASUS S200E from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, whenever I play YouTube videos which are at 720 60P the video started lagging really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elstan, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Elstan Win User

Video lagging issue on my ASUS S200E playing a video at 720 60P

After I upgraded my ASUS S200E from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, whenever I play YouTube videos which are at 720 60P the video started lagging really hard and if I play YouTube on 480P there are no lagging issues. There were no issues before when it was on Windows 8.1. Please help me to solve my problem.

:)

Elstan, Mar 19, 2020

2. When playing downloaded videos on laptop, it lags.

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the videos are playing with lag in every player. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • From where did you update the display adapter?
    • Did you check playing in Windows media player?
    • Which file format are you trying to play?
    • Is the issue specific to the Video or all the videos?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Video Lag

Hi John,

The latency in playing videos might have been caused by network interruption, or an incompatible graphics driver. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Does the issue happens when playing videos online or you have experienced the latency when playing videos that are saved on your drive too?
    • Which browser are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your system settings prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any network issues?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and
    Internet Explorer
    to check if the issue persists. If the issue happens in Internet Explorer, please use this article as your reference:

Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Video lagging issue on my ASUS S200E playing a video at 720 60P - Similar Threads - Video lagging issue

2. video play lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video play lag: If I play a video on YouTube or VLC or something else, when the scene skips it looks like it lags. My question here is why? is there a problem with my ssd or gpu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-play-lag/82baf34b-5125-4d6e-8084-1bef3ef12c38
  3. video play lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video play lag: If I play a video on YouTube or VLC or something else, when the scene skips it looks like it lags. My question here is why? is there a problem with my ssd or gpu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-play-lag/82baf34b-5125-4d6e-8084-1bef3ef12c38
  4. Issues with video play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with video play: Hello,I have just downloaded this from my telephone a few videos from my phone onto my PC. Unfortunately when I replay these videos the left half of the image is completely blurred. This has never been been the case before. On the phone an Honor I have no problems playing...
  5. Issues with video play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with video play: Hello,I have just downloaded this from my telephone a few videos from my phone onto my PC. Unfortunately when I replay these videos the left half of the image is completely blurred. This has never been been the case before. On the phone an Honor I have no problems playing...
  6. videos lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    videos lagging: i have total 4 gb ram and earlier videos in my pc worked smoothly but now even teams videos are working like pictures coming after every 2 seconds its too laggy how to solve it pls?...
  7. Video Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Lag: Hello I have a Surface Laptop I got this year. I think its running the most up to date version of windows. My issue is whenever I am watching something that has a video component Netflix, Zoom, Amazon Prime, Youtube etc. The audio stays at the right pace, but the video...
  8. Videos lag or freeze when playing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Videos lag or freeze when playing: About 4 years ago I upgraded my Dell desktop from Windows 7 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit. I've noticed that there is a lag or freezing of screens including video where the spinning donut goes around and around. I don't have the same issue on my phone with the videos so it has...
  9. video play issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video play issues: First I've never asked a question in a forum... so... I hope I don't mess up too badly. I got a "new to me" hp laptop. It has windows 10 enterprise on it and internet explorer. That's about all. I updated windows. Tried to run a video from a flash drive. No way.. so I...
  10. Lag on videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lag on videos: So i recently did the recent update for my pc and every video i watch, whether it's on youtube, hulu, or watching a live stream the video lags BAD. It never did that before the update and i ask support for help and they really didn't do anything at all. Any tips or advice on...