Windows 10: Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games

Discus and support Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, After the recent update, Graphics on my HP Pavilion Gaming I7-9750H GTX 1650 are lagging on Apps, Chrome, Edge, Movies, etc. Moreover, the trackpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abhinav_Soni, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games

Hi, After the recent update, Graphics on my HP Pavilion Gaming I7-9750H GTX 1650 are lagging on Apps, Chrome, Edge, Movies, etc. Moreover, the trackpad is also stuttering/ lagging. Windows Version is 21H1. Please assist.Regards Abhinav

:)

Abhinav_Soni, Jun 11, 2021

2. Videos lag and stutter

So basically any video I play (locally, so not on YouTube) lags and stutters very badly. Yes I have tried using different media players and my video drivers are up to date. I have not found an answer online. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Any help?

Edit: forgot to mention that I have a 400gb game clips folder, don't know if that's important or not.

FrancescoZambito, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Stuttering and lag when playing videos or games, Windows 10

I am having the same issues Green screens-- lagging --stuttering and its super annoying i tried removing stuff and re downloading and nothing is still working very well. I am not very happy about this and i hope that someone at Microsoft gets these bugs fixed
    because reverting back to Windows 8.1 will be a pain. This happens on all my browsers i use but super bad on Explorer and Edge.

StacyLebrun, Jun 11, 2021
  4. jkwm87 Win User

Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games

Video lag/stutter, suggetions?

Hey guys,

So ill start with saying I'm not very tech savvy, so sorry if any of this seems simple or stupid. I have windows 10 installed on my pc, its a simple Asus. My settings tell me I have an x64 based processor, a 64bit operating system, and 4gb RAM. Whenever I attempt to play a video file there is really bad stutter and lag in the video. Its more so with files already saved but will happen when streaming videos sometimes as well. Any suggestions on what to do about this?

jkwm87, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games

1. Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games - Similar Threads - Video lags stutters

2. Stuttering and Lagging As Well As Green Crash Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering and Lagging As Well As Green Crash Screen: Having a weird issue, had this computer about 5 years, built it myself, Was having performance issues so I replaced the Graphics card recently, but its still having issues even after a hard reset. Stuttering with multiple tabs open, lagging in computer games, and even just...
  3. Stuttering and Lagging As Well As Green Crash Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering and Lagging As Well As Green Crash Screen: Having a weird issue, had this computer about 5 years, built it myself, Was having performance issues so I replaced the Graphics card recently, but its still having issues even after a hard reset. Stuttering with multiple tabs open, lagging in computer games, and even just...
  4. Stuttering and Lagging As Well As Green Crash Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stutters and lags in the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutters and lags in the game: Hello, I hope you can help me or give me some advice on how to fix my problem with the desktop pc. I bought a gaming desktop pc to play the latest games. It's a high-end desktop pc. And I am very struggling with stutters in the games. Micro stutters or lags I guess. They are...
  6. Stutters and lags in the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stutters and lags in the game: Hello, I hope you can help me or give me some advice on how to fix my problem with the desktop pc. I bought a gaming desktop pc to play the latest games. It's a high-end desktop pc. And I am very struggling with stutters in the games. Micro stutters or lags I guess. They are...
  7. PC Stuttering Games, Desktop, Web Browser, Mouse, etc

PC Stuttering Games, Desktop, Web Browser, Mouse, etc: My last PC was a DELL and i had garbage stuttering, so i thought maybe it was time to finally build a new PC, b450 tomahawk max, ryzen 3800X, 16GB of RAM 3600 Mhz CL 18, Rtx 3060, 970 Pro 512GB, 2TB EX2 SSD, 4TB WD HDD, Windows 10 Pro also tried Home, and all my games have...
  8. Video stuttering on web browser and downloads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video stuttering on web browser and downloads: Yo ! I'm gonna do that fast, basically whenever I download or stream content off of the internet I start having lots of stutter. For instance, I'd be watching a youtube video, and the video would start buffering and or just freez all the time to the point where it's...
  9. Videos lag and stutter

Videos lag and stutter: So basically any video I play (locally, so not on YouTube) lags and stutters very badly. Yes I have tried using different media players and my video drivers are up to date. I have not found an answer online. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Any help? Edit: forgot to...
  10. Video lag/stutter, suggetions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video lag/stutter, suggetions?: Hey guys, So ill start with saying I'm not very tech savvy, so sorry if any of this seems simple or stupid. I have windows 10 installed on my pc, its a simple Asus. My settings tell me I have an x64 based processor, a 64bit operating system, and 4gb RAM. Whenever I attempt...