Windows 10: Video lan player muting and unmuting my playback music on windows 10

Discus and support Video lan player muting and unmuting my playback music on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i posted this issue before and i am very annoyed that my pc which runs windows latest version is having issues with videolan player playing my music,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Teknosfinest, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Video lan player muting and unmuting my playback music on windows 10

i posted this issue before and i am very annoyed that my pc which runs windows latest version is having issues with videolan player playing my music, when i play my music and don't know use my pc and leave the music on, i see the light coming on as if it is loading something on idle and it is interrupting with music playback on my video lan player by muting and unmuting the sound, can someone please help?, my pc is MSI gaming pc with nvidia geforce gtx 1050 graphics card running windows 10 version 1909

:)

Teknosfinest, Feb 7, 2020

2. videos on websites opening muted windows 10 home all browsers

Hi and thank you for responding with those two suggestions.

I have tried those suggestions and they do not make any difference. I have also tried disabling flash on websites thinking perhaps flash was the problem. However the videos continue to play and begin playing on mute. I can unmute the videos and the next video in the queue will be muted.

this tells me I think these sites are running html5 video because I have turn flash off.

can anybody think of any reason why the HTML five based videos on all of the computers at my house hold would be defaulted to opening videos on mute?

VikingTrad3r, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Muting and Unmuting?

I want to participate in a phone conference...how do I mute and unmute my phone so that I can listen only or speak?

Lambdadragon, Feb 7, 2020
  4. tannim Win User

Video lan player muting and unmuting my playback music on windows 10

I mute Line-in, but it unmutes itself after time

I have a video capture device and use line in for audio. When I do not use the device, I like to have line-in muted.

In windows 7 this worked. In windows 10, it doesn't, because mute doesn't last. I can mute Line-in for a while but it always unmutes itself eventually. It seems especially to happen if i am away from the computer. Sleep/hibernate is disabled and the system does not log off or lock.

Is there any way to prevent it from unmuting itself?

Update:
    Additional testing has found that turning my monitor off and then turning back on instantly unmutes line in.

I have my speakers plugged into the monitor, which is plugged in through Display Port.

If I leave Volume Mixer open and then turn it off, then back on, the mixer goes blank and only shows the Realtek Mixer. I have to close volume mixer and open it again for it to show anything else and to be able to mute Line-In again.

tannim, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Video lan player muting and unmuting my playback music on windows 10

1. Video lan player muting and unmuting my playback music on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Video lan player

2. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound muting and unmuting automatically: My new PC keeps muting the sound and unmuting it automatically. I have searched forums and websites, but none have the answer. How do I stop this from happening?...
  3. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound muting and unmuting automatically: My new PC keeps muting the sound and unmuting it automatically. I have searched forums and websites, but none have the answer. How do I stop this from happening?...
  4. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio Mute Unmute Cycle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Mute Unmute Cycle: Since I update windows yesterday my audio button started to remain a mute, unmute cycle.It occurs after about every ten minutes and mute , unmute itself by the rate of ten times per second...
  6. VLC player freezing at times during playback on dvds and mutes at times when playing music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VLC player freezing at times during playback on dvds and mutes at times when playing music: when i watched a dvd, half way through it, it paused then resumed, i thought it was my dvd but didn't freeze then resume when i tried my media player classic, it played no problem with that, also when i listen to music on vlc player, it mutes the sound then resumes and keeps...
  7. speaker ramdomly mute and unmute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker ramdomly mute and unmute: what causes the hp laptop speakers to mute and unmute itself, windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-ramdomly-mute-and-unmute/11a22f8f-2279-4ae2-bb4e-40a19e8e52a8
  8. Mute/Unmute bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mute/Unmute bug: Whenever I unmute the volume on my laptop, it always shows the volume to be at 16. But when I turn the volume up or down it changes back to displaying the correct volume level. For example, if my volume is at 6 I would mute the volume. Then when I unmute, the volume will show...
  9. music video players

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    music video players: i went to mozzillafirefox to finally be able to download almost any music and then some videos have videos WINX youtube free downloader etc. is there a way to consolidate all to one player such as media 10. and because i am paranoid from previous videos dissappearing before i...
  10. Video playback.. folder on top of player

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback.. folder on top of player: *BiggrinHOWDY ALL.....*Sleepy Build 9879.... issue with player.. When I go to the video's folder and click on a video, it opens the player and plays the video like it's supposed to do, however the player is under the folder, and I must minimize the folder to watch the...