Windows 10: Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games

Discus and support Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today, when I've tried to play Spades or Backgammon on MSN Games site, the ad video would start loading and continue with a black square saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KevinCox4, Sep 16, 2018.

1. KevinCox4 Win User

Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games

Today, when I've tried to play Spades or Backgammon on MSN Games site, the ad video would start loading and continue with a black square saying 'loading' while the game page would appear behind it. The ad never would load and so it interfered with my accessing the game page.

Please help.

:)

KevinCox4, Sep 16, 2018

2. Some Free MSN games won't load in Windows 10

I am not a tech expert. I list the following information about my computer, etc., because I see on the forums where people ask a question and the responder often asks about the user's system. Sorry if I added too much, or left out something important.

• I have played MSN free online games for probably 3-4 years with very few problems; (mostly Bubblez, Fitz2, Jigsaw, Cubis2)
    • Recently installed Windows 10
    • Now when I click to play a game, the Ads load and play, but the game won't load and the play screen stays blank
    • My computer is an HP ENVY dv6 Notebook PC; Intel Core i7-3630 QM, CPU@2.40 GHz; System is 64-bit, x64-based processor; RAM 4.00 GB, with 3+ remaining
    • I recently uninstalled Adobe Shockwave (because it causes sooo many problems), then reinstalled it because I found something in one of the MS forums that it is needed for MSN games(?)
    • Adobe Flash is a part of Windows 10, so I have the latest version installed
    What do I need to do to be able to play the free online MSN games again?

Thank you.

JosephEllisSeattle, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge and MSN Games

I just converted to Windows 10 and find that I cannot get into MSN games using Microsoft Edge ...

This happens when I try to play any MSN game ...

The system just stays on screen saying MSN loading game to my computer ...

Anyone have same problem ??

Thanks for any help ...

Kenneth Pincus, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Sassydeb Win User

MSN Games not resonding

I have a Laptop with Windows 10. I've been using the Microsoft Edge to play the game Word Search. The first game works fine but when I try to play it the second time, the page says MSN games not responding. Even on Cubis, the game won't even load, a black
    screen. I've tried playing them on the Internet Explorer but it's the same thing

Sassydeb, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games - Similar Threads - Video Loading Interfering

2. MSN not loading correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN not loading correctly: I cannot access information when clicking on stories https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-not-loading-correctly/bd8c020f-4f5a-4399-a943-52df40b0d1c4
  3. Videos load but won't play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos load but won't play.: My laptop is a recent HP Victus, runs windows 11 64 bit, all updated graphics card RTX3050 too,Today I was playing a video on youtube but then it got frozen, even though it was almost finished and fully loaded.Since then i was never able to play any video on any browser nor...
  4. Videos load but won't play.

Videos load but won't play.: My laptop is a recent HP Victus, runs windows 11 64 bit, all updated graphics card RTX3050 too,Today I was playing a video on youtube but then it got frozen, even though it was almost finished and fully loaded.Since then i was never able to play any video on any browser nor...
  5. Why won't videos from MSN play?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't videos from MSN play?: Why won't videos from MSN play? They start to play, then stop and sit there indefinitely "loading" with the arrow wheel spinning. I use Win10 firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-videos-from-msn-play/3c51bc6c-f8c9-46c1-9b62-adde3cc0181f
  6. Why won't videos from MSN play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't videos from MSN play?: Why won't videos from MSN play? They start to play, then stop and sit there indefinitely "loading" with the arrow wheel spinning. I use Win10 firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-videos-from-msn-play/3c51bc6c-f8c9-46c1-9b62-adde3cc0181f
  7. Why won't videos from MSN play?

8. Video player won't load/play

Video player won't load/play: +At one time, my Windows Media Player worked fine. Now, when I try to watch a video I received on e-mail, I get the error message "Windows Media Player didn't start". Seems I can manually open it, but it doesn't link to other programs? Microsoft has so many pages of downloads...
  9. Video player won't load/play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video player won't load/play: I seem to have lost my media player for Windows 10. While in my e-mail, if I try to play a video, I get this message: Sorry, the video player failed to load.Error Code: 101102. I have never messed with the program and wonder if an update messed up the link to the player or if...
  10. MSN Free Games Multiplayer games don't load correctly!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Free Games Multiplayer games don't load correctly!!: I'm going to use spades and/or hearts for reference because those are the commonly played games in our home. We play in the 3D perspective. When the PC is finished entering the game room it displays the playing table with four player positions. Instead of the usual options...