Windows 10: Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games

Discus and support Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today, when I've tried to play Spades or Backgammon on MSN Games site, the ad video would start loading and continue with a black square saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KevinCox4, Sep 16, 2018.

1. KevinCox4 Win User

Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games

Today, when I've tried to play Spades or Backgammon on MSN Games site, the ad video would start loading and continue with a black square saying 'loading' while the game page would appear behind it. The ad never would load and so it interfered with my accessing the game page.

Please help.

:)

KevinCox4, Sep 16, 2018

2. Some Free MSN games won't load in Windows 10

I am not a tech expert. I list the following information about my computer, etc., because I see on the forums where people ask a question and the responder often asks about the user's system. Sorry if I added too much, or left out something important.

• I have played MSN free online games for probably 3-4 years with very few problems; (mostly Bubblez, Fitz2, Jigsaw, Cubis2)
    • Recently installed Windows 10
    • Now when I click to play a game, the Ads load and play, but the game won't load and the play screen stays blank
    • My computer is an HP ENVY dv6 Notebook PC; Intel Core i7-3630 QM, CPU@2.40 GHz; System is 64-bit, x64-based processor; RAM 4.00 GB, with 3+ remaining
    • I recently uninstalled Adobe Shockwave (because it causes sooo many problems), then reinstalled it because I found something in one of the MS forums that it is needed for MSN games(?)
    • Adobe Flash is a part of Windows 10, so I have the latest version installed
    What do I need to do to be able to play the free online MSN games again?

Thank you.

JosephEllisSeattle, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge and MSN Games

I just converted to Windows 10 and find that I cannot get into MSN games using Microsoft Edge ...

This happens when I try to play any MSN game ...

The system just stays on screen saying MSN loading game to my computer ...

Anyone have same problem ??

Thanks for any help ...

Kenneth Pincus, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Sassydeb Win User

MSN Games not resonding

I have a Laptop with Windows 10. I've been using the Microsoft Edge to play the game Word Search. The first game works fine but when I try to play it the second time, the page says MSN games not responding. Even on Cubis, the game won't even load, a black
    screen. I've tried playing them on the Internet Explorer but it's the same thing

Sassydeb, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games - Similar Threads - Video Loading Interfering

2. Problem with display when playing video games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with display when playing video games.: Hello, I have a gaming laptop and I have an annoying problem with the display for some time. Whenever my laptop is plugged in charger and running any game assassin's creed for example my screen goes dim. However when it's not plugged in, the brightness of my screen stays...
  3. BSOD mostly on playing video games

BSOD mostly on playing video games: Hello, I have been struggling with BSOD since I changed my configuration and upgraded my CPU and motherboard. I took the new CPU and motherboard from a fully functionnal computer and installed them in a functionnal computer. I get the BSOD whenever I play video games, it...
  4. When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen: When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen. I'm missing a lot of my favorites so can someone help! THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos/1fa5f717-0485-4034-b3b8-e4a12db3c69f
  5. msn home page not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    msn home page not loading: msn home page will not load and when it does no pics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-home-page-not-loading/6e10f6c0-38d8-47b2-8b40-94fb9b523b28
  6. build 10074 start menu interfering with games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    build 10074 start menu interfering with games: this is a clean installing using nvidia 352.64 drivers with nvidia 780 card and intel 3700k with 32gb mem. every time I start a game, the start menu open causing the game to go to the desktop. I try to get back into the games but the start menu opens again causing the...
  7. BSOD while playing video games.

BSOD while playing video games.: So I've been having bsod problems for the past month or so and they seem to always happen when I'm playing games, mainly Ark:Survival evolved and Overwatch. It doesn't happen after a few minutes or anything but after a long gaming session like 5-8 hours it would bsod. Here is...
  8. All video formats slow to load and play

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    All video formats slow to load and play: No matter which video player I use, nor which video format I am trying to play, the file hangs sometimes for several minutes before finally playing. Sometimes I have to manually close the program and start it again because it just takes too long. This seems to be happening...
  9. Videos load but will not play, or will play literally .3 fps HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    Videos load but will not play, or will play literally .3 fps HELP!: I'm not sure what happened. The computer auto upgraded to Windows 10 a few weeks ago, and then as of yesterday, all internet videos (not just on Chrome/Edge/certain sites) will do one of three things: 1) Either seemingly load normally, but nothing will play (image shows...
  10. Computer freezing while playing video games/watching videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing while playing video games/watching videos: Hello, I am having a bizarre problem that I can't seem to narrow down. While playing video games (Black Desert Online) on one monitor and having YouTube or twitch.tv up on another monitor my computer will eventually freeze and require power cycling. No BSOD no errors in...