Windows 10: Video memory issue

Discus and support Video memory issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day. I had to reset my laptop due to a technical problem. In my previous settings, I was able to play fortnite. Admittedly this was after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pauldu Plessis1, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Video memory issue

Good day. I had to reset my laptop due to a technical problem.

In my previous settings, I was able to play fortnite. Admittedly this was after I received some online remote assistance.

Since I have reinstalled Fornite it gives the same error it gave before. Namely

"Out of video memory trying to allocate a rene\dering resource. Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory. try lowering resolution and/ or closing other applications that are running. Exiting ….'

I have tried to change various video settings without any success.

Would appreciate any help .

Thanks

:)

Pauldu Plessis1, Sep 22, 2019

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Video memory issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Video memory issue

1. Video memory issue - Similar Threads - Video memory issue

2. Dedicated video memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  3. Dedicated video memory issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  4. Video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video memory: Hello microsoft,My video memory has suddenly decreased to 6000mb after a recent Windows update, and I'm not sure how to get my original memory back. My original memory ram was 8192Mb. How do I change back to it...
  5. Video memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video memory: Hello microsoft,My video memory has suddenly decreased to 6000mb after a recent Windows update, and I'm not sure how to get my original memory back. My original memory ram was 8192Mb. How do I change back to it...
  6. Video Memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Memory: My dedicated video memory is just 32mb even though it can support 1779mb. I tried BIOS settings and kept it to 256mb which was maximum there then also it is showing just 32mb I even tried that GMM in Intel Regedit that too didnt work Pls help me[ATTACH]...
  7. Video Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Memory: How do I add video memory to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-memory/0275b67c-b2aa-44ba-b4fc-46831a315402
  8. video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video memory: how do I get more video memory I need 2gb I only have 1 gb its for age of empires 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-memory/002cd2d1-0c46-4d8a-bccb-ba7ddb616714
  9. video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video memory: How Can I delete video memory im wanting to download Ark but it says I have 1GB of video memory when 16GB of it is being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-memory/f3b60b52-ed7f-43f4-9613-f19e92805e76
  10. video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video memory: How Can I delete video memory im wanting to download Ark but it says I have 1GB of video memory when 16GB of it is being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/video-memory/f3b60b52-ed7f-43f4-9613-f19e92805e76