Windows 10: video memory not working properly

Discus and support video memory not working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop showing dedicated video memory as omb ,that's why no display driver is getting install except microsoft basic dispaly driver, furthermore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muhammad Arslan Arif, Sep 7, 2020.

1. video memory not working properly

my laptop showing dedicated video memory as omb ,that's why no display driver is getting install except microsoft basic dispaly driver, furthermore brightness isn't increasing.

:)

Muhammad Arslan Arif, Sep 7, 2020

2. Videos are not Syncing properly to my Lumia

Hi Microsoft Support Team,

I have followed your basci trouble shooting steps, but it didn't give any improvement.

Following are the details which you requested.

• OS version of my phone is 7.10.8862.144
    • I have downloaded this videos from internet. (Say, Torrentz)
    • Whenever I play, i can hear only sound and the video strucks in the beginning itself with some coloured strip at the bottom.
    • Yes. Videos have worked properly earlier.
    • All the videos which i synced through Zune.
    Please provide the rectification steps at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naveen

Naveen Kumar Meda, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Mark_W. Win User
    Videos are not Syncing properly to my Lumia

Hello Naveen:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding issues you are having with videos on your phone. At this point I have mostly questions regarding your experience. I do however have a couple basic suggestions that could improve your experience.

Please try these basic troubleshooting steps and let us know if any improvement is noticed.

• Delete the videos from your phone and sync them again with the Zune Software.
    • Clear the temporary files and cache from your phone. You can do this by going to settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history. Once that is done, soft reset the phone by
      pressing and holding the volume keys, power button and camera together for 3-5 seconds. Once the phone reboots, try playing the video again.
    If you continue to have the same issues with these videos, provide the following details:

• What is the current OS running on your phone? This can be found by going to settings > about > more info.

• Are the videos in question videos purchased through the Zune software, the Xbox Music application or a third party source?

• What exactly is going on when you attempt to play the video, detail your experience and include the full error message or code you receive.

• Have videos worked properly on the phone before?

• Do you have this issue with all videos or just select videos?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Sep 7, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

video memory not working properly

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

video memory not working properly

1. video memory not working properly - Similar Threads - video memory working

2. Video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video memory: Hello microsoft,My video memory has suddenly decreased to 6000mb after a recent Windows update, and I'm not sure how to get my original memory back. My original memory ram was 8192Mb. How do I change back to it...
  3. windows video driver is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows video driver is not working properly: windows video driver is not working properly. https://buyvigaspray.blogspot.com/2022/06/New-Extra-strong-Viga-spray-in-Pakistan-100-Original.html"> New Extra strong Viga spray in Pakistan 100 Original...
  4. windows video driver is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows video driver is not working properly: windows video driver is not working properly. https://buyvigaspray.blogspot.com/2022/06/New-Extra-strong-Viga-spray-in-Pakistan-100-Original.html"> New Extra strong Viga spray in Pakistan 100 Original...
  5. Video Memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Memory: My dedicated video memory is just 32mb even though it can support 1779mb. I tried BIOS settings and kept it to 256mb which was maximum there then also it is showing just 32mb I even tried that GMM in Intel Regedit that too didnt work Pls help me[ATTACH]...
  6. Video Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Memory: How do I add video memory to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-memory/0275b67c-b2aa-44ba-b4fc-46831a315402
  7. video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video memory: how do I get more video memory I need 2gb I only have 1 gb its for age of empires 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-memory/002cd2d1-0c46-4d8a-bccb-ba7ddb616714
  8. video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video memory: How Can I delete video memory im wanting to download Ark but it says I have 1GB of video memory when 16GB of it is being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-memory/f3b60b52-ed7f-43f4-9613-f19e92805e76
  9. video player is not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video player is not working properly: Videos are distorted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-player-is-not-working-properly/daee671c-7027-4453-b380-5ce2b1f02929
  10. SuperFetch & Standby Memory Not Working Properly?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SuperFetch & Standby Memory Not Working Properly?: So there's a task called Superfetch in Windows that's supposedly should improve performance because it preloads applications in RAM. I read an article that games installed on a PC with 4GB or less memory may suffer from this due to its excessive load in/out behavior. My issue...