Windows 10: video memory

Discus and support video memory in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I get more video memory I need 2gb I only have 1 gb its for age of empires 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jerrywoodard2, Nov 27, 2019.

1. video memory

how do I get more video memory I need 2gb I only have 1 gb its for age of empires 2

:)

jerrywoodard2, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

video memory

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

video memory

1. video memory - Similar Threads - video memory

2. Increasing graphics video memory allocation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increasing graphics video memory allocation: How do I increase graphics video memory allocation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-graphics-video-memory-allocation/c78dbb7a-a29a-49ff-a759-8ad770dda0f6
  3. Windows 10 Dedicated Video Memory is 0 MBs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dedicated Video Memory is 0 MBs: Hi, I have this old laptop (bought used) I want to play some games but the dedicated video memory in 0 MBs but the total available graphics memory is 1632 MBs. It's an HP Probook 6460b with 4GB ram and with INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000. That's all I know. I have read some threads...
  4. Shared video memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shared video memory: Hi, I have a problem that i would like to solve. I'm using a laptop with an intel HD4000 graphics and a Nvidia GeForce GT720M and 6 GB of RAM. The CPU is an intel core i5-4300U and i am using windows 10. My GPU in use is the GT 720M with 2048 MB of VRAM. I don't know why, but...
  5. Video memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video memory issue: Good day. I had to reset my laptop due to a technical problem. In my previous settings, I was able to play fortnite. Admittedly this was after I received some online remote assistance. Since I have reinstalled Fornite it gives the same error it gave before. Namely "Out of...
  6. Video Memory Management Internal and a glitched "blue"screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Memory Management Internal and a glitched "blue"screen.: This crash happens pretty regularly; never twice in a single day, but at least once or twice a month. The code is always VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. The BSOD is also always colored strangely when I get the above code; it looks like the colors are inverted or somehow...
  7. Dell Latitude e5530 laptop has no dedicated video memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Latitude e5530 laptop has no dedicated video memory: I recently received a Dell Latitude e5530 laptop as a gift. I wanted to download Toontown Rewritten, so I checked my specs using Can You RUN It. It said I had no available video RAM so I checked and it was right. My laptop does not have ANY dedicated video RAM. I checked the...
  8. How to increase Dadicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to increase Dadicated Video Memory: Hi My laptop Total Available Graphics Memory is 4158, but dedicated Video Memory is 128 Please help me to increase Dedicated Video Memory. Windows 10 pro Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90Ghz Installed Memory Ram: 8.00 GB (7.87 GB usable)...
  9. video memory management internal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video memory management internal: video memory management internal I keep getting this error causing my machine to reboot. It just began this week. Windows 10 MSI laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-memory-management-internal/1d4cb450-11a8-4882-aaa5-167d6ec76306
  10. i want to play fortnite but says not enough video memory... what do i do to free up video...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to play fortnite but says not enough video memory... what do i do to free up video...: I want to play fortnite but it says, error not can't load resolution due to video memory try closing all other applications and anything else running in the background... so I did but when I load it up it appeared again I restarted and it said it again and now I don't know...