Windows 10: Video not Completely Fullscreen

Discus and support Video not Completely Fullscreen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So the only way i can explain this is through pics. please see attached the video does not go completely fullscreen, there is a border on top and left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by conrad9900, May 21, 2018.

1. Video not Completely Fullscreen

So the only way i can explain this is through pics. please see attached the video does not go completely fullscreen, there is a border on top and left but not right and bottom. IT is the same with all videos, all websites all apps

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

:)

conrad9900, May 21, 2018

2. videos not playing in fullscreen

This may seem like a small problem, but for me this is quite important as I watch a lot of videos in fullscreen. when I load up a video, say in videos, or a youtube clip, or any other video streamer etc, the video plays fine. As soon as I go to put it
    in fullscreen, the screen goes all funny, showing the frozen image in a small box, with the rest of the screen white, and then the app or tab closes. ive recently put my hard drive into a new pc, as my last one overheated Video not Completely Fullscreen :( its an acer aspire v5-552g. if
    anyone could help, it would be a MASSIVE help Video not Completely Fullscreen :)

troysimmonds, May 22, 2018
  3. 5300 fullscreen video

I got the problem! When the video file is 64kbps or lower, the phone plays it in fullscreen, otherwise ( the video is 96kbps or higher) the phone crashes. I'm not sure wether this is caused by the firmware ot the phone just dont support these kbps... I
    hope it'll be fixed

unforgiven---01, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Video not Completely Fullscreen

1. Video not Completely Fullscreen - Similar Threads - Video Completely Fullscreen

2. Video games lagging on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games lagging on fullscreen: My video games were running really smooth before. Now, the same games are running smoothly on windowed mode but as i enter into fullscreen, it starts to lag heavily Probably due to latest windows update, i don't know. Windows and graphics driver are updated already. Please...
  3. Video games lagging on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video games lagging on fullscreen: My video games were running really smooth before. Now, the same games are running smoothly on windowed mode but as i enter into fullscreen, it starts to lag heavily Probably due to latest windows update, i don't know. Windows and graphics driver are updated already. Please...
  4. Video Freezes in Fullscreen in HDMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Freezes in Fullscreen in HDMI: Hi Seeking desperate help. Everything works as it should when I plug in the HDMI cable to my Asus laptop both as mirror display or as extended display. However, I realise that some videos on some sites do not play in full screen. It freezes on the mirrored/extended screen...
  5. Edge, fullscreen videos and Alt-Tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edge, fullscreen videos and Alt-Tab: Well met. When I play a video in fullscreen with any browser and I alt tab to a window, the video remains in fullscreen behind the new window, so if the window is small I can still see most of the video while attending to the other windows. In Edge, when I Alt-Tab, the...
  6. Fullscreen video causes windows to resize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fullscreen video causes windows to resize: Whenever I fullscreen a video in any browser and exit out of it I notice that the browser window is now resized to be slightly bigger. The video below is a perfect example of the issue I am seeing. Currently running Windows 10 Pro 1809....
  7. Chrome, Snap, 1809 and fullscreen video

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome, Snap, 1809 and fullscreen video: I don't know how common this is, but i found a solution to a problem at least some people were having. (Primarily a couple of reports on the Chrome Subreddit, one of which i have answered with the solution) I thought it might be useful to put the solution here too as a...
  8. Video in game is choppy in fullscreen mode

Video in game is choppy in fullscreen mode: so lately i got a problem with the games most likely with the thirt person ones,when i enter fullscreen from alt+tab the game becomes choppy(i have good fps so its not a lag problem) when i move my character and mouse.I even reinstalled windows(10 Pro) and its still the same...
  9. BSOD on fullscreen video in Chrome

BSOD on fullscreen video in Chrome: I recently made the switch to windows and I get BSOD very often while trying to full screen a video in Chrome. I tried reinstalling windows and I still get the error. I tried letting windows install the video drivers, it BSODs, i tried letting the lenovo update tool...
  10. BSOD when open any video in fullscreen

BSOD when open any video in fullscreen: Hi guys. I always encounter the BSOD when open any video in Chrome in full-screen mode. Can you please help? Thanks. 53982

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not completely full screen