Windows 10: Video not exporting

Discus and support Video not exporting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've spent 3 days editing a video in the photos app, as a Video Project. I have made one video before, about 20 mins long, and that exported fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HeleneDupres, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Video not exporting

I've spent 3 days editing a video in the photos app, as a Video Project. I have made one video before, about 20 mins long, and that exported fine. However, this one, about30 mins long, refuses to export. I can leave it for 6 hours and it has never gotten over 2%. Sometimes the app just closes spontaneously as well.

I've been trying for two days! I am very stressed and upset because of the effort I've put in.

I've tried toggling the hardware video setting in setting and seen no difference.

What else can be done?

:)

HeleneDupres, Jul 10, 2019

2. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Export of Final Video Issue

Hi Franc,

The challenge that you're experiencing could be related to the video format, display resolution, or player that you're using. For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• How did you export the video and where did you save it?
    • After you exported the video, have you checked the video details if there were any changes with the actual resolution?
    • Does this happen to all the videos that you exported regardless of the format and resolution?
    • Have you tried using a different video player and see if the issue persists?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Video not exporting

Unable to export videos using Photos application

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to export videos using Photo application, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

Refer the article on Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Photo application.

To do that,

1. Click on Start icon.
    2. Type Windows PowerShell.
    3. Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    4. Type the following command and press Enter: Get-AppxPackage *Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart the computer and reinstall Microsoft Photos app from Microsoft Store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Video not exporting

1. Video not exporting - Similar Threads - Video exporting

2. Hello, facing this blue screen error while exporting video from aftereffects...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, facing this blue screen error while exporting video from aftereffects...: I am using Windows 10 - 64 biti9 - 13 generationrtx 4080 16 gb graphic card ------------------------------------------------------------------DMP file: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005,...
  3. Hello, facing this blue screen error while exporting video from aftereffects...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, facing this blue screen error while exporting video from aftereffects...: I am using Windows 10 - 64 biti9 - 13 generationrtx 4080 16 gb graphic card ------------------------------------------------------------------DMP file: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005,...
  4. Hello, facing this blue screen error while exporting video from aftereffects...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Clip Champ - 5 seconds of Green Screen when exporting any video

Clip Champ - 5 seconds of Green Screen when exporting any video: Just starting using ClipChamp on Windows 11. Multiple videos I recorded using OSB recorder, after editing fine in ClipChamp, when exporting regardless of resolution, I get 5 seconds of green screen video, instead of my video, with my voice audio in the background. I've tried...
  6. Clip Champ - 5 seconds of Green Screen when exporting any video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clip Champ - 5 seconds of Green Screen when exporting any video: Just starting using ClipChamp on Windows 11. Multiple videos I recorded using OSB recorder, after editing fine in ClipChamp, when exporting regardless of resolution, I get 5 seconds of green screen video, instead of my video, with my voice audio in the background. I've tried...
  7. Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?: Hi guys, so after exporting my 5:49 sec video on clipchamp, every single time there is a part of a music clip that is muted out of nowhere for about 15 seconds before reappearing again. This issue only occurs after exporting, not when editing. I've checked and there are no...
  8. Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?

Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?: Hi guys, so after exporting my 5:49 sec video on clipchamp, every single time there is a part of a music clip that is muted out of nowhere for about 15 seconds before reappearing again. This issue only occurs after exporting, not when editing. I've checked and there are no...
  9. I am trying to put my exported video onto a USB but it keeps saving as VPB as opposed to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to put my exported video onto a USB but it keeps saving as VPB as opposed to...: I am trying to put my exported video onto a USB but it keeps saving as VPB as opposed to MP4. How to I change it to MP4 so that I may take the USB to have the video made into a DVD? I have clicked on "finish video" in the upper right hand corner which then gives me the option...
  10. I am trying to put my exported video onto a USB but it keeps saving as VPB as opposed to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to put my exported video onto a USB but it keeps saving as VPB as opposed to...: I am trying to put my exported video onto a USB but it keeps saving as VPB as opposed to MP4. How to I change it to MP4 so that I may take the USB to have the video made into a DVD? I have clicked on "finish video" in the upper right hand corner which then gives me the option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do when the video is not exporting

2. how to email/export video from photos

3. why is my pictures not exporting in video I made

4. export from photos app