Windows 10: Video not playing (anime gogo tv)

Discus and support Video not playing (anime gogo tv) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was watching a series on this app, I've finished episode 12 and I went to go watch episode 13 but it doesn't load the video. I tried watching another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Isaac1_1, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Isaac1_1 Win User

Video not playing (anime gogo tv)

I was watching a series on this app, I've finished episode 12 and I went to go watch episode 13 but it doesn't load the video. I tried watching another episode after 13 but it didn't work either, episodes 1-12 all play. Is there a way to fix this?

Video not playing (anime gogo tv) c60e8fc7-c8b6-41ce-8db1-ac1996d12d34?upload=true.png

:)

Isaac1_1, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Video not playing (anime gogo tv) - Similar Threads - Video playing anime

2. How we play a video through film & tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How we play a video through film & tv: If anyone had a answer then answer it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-we-play-a-video-through-film-tv/5a95ba62-89ca-444e-a137-f744c6b2c1e4
  3. How we play a video through film & tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How we play a video through film & tv: If anyone had a answer then answer it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-we-play-a-video-through-film-tv/5a95ba62-89ca-444e-a137-f744c6b2c1e4
  4. youtube animation video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    youtube animation video: Who is the animator of your animated video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-animation-video/9cf88d75-6fd2-439b-b363-5dbff9f3bf93
  5. youtube animation video

youtube animation video: Who is the animator of your animated video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-animation-video/9cf88d75-6fd2-439b-b363-5dbff9f3bf93
  6. How to play a video frame by frame in the default Movies & TV video player?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to play a video frame by frame in the default Movies & TV video player?: Is the only way to watch a video frame by frame to click "create photo from video" wait for it to load, then go through it frame by frame? There has to be an easier way right? submitted by /u/MerlinTheWhite [link] [comments]...
  7. GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV

GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV: I literally wanted to watch a video on the app and after 2 min. my PC shuts off. I thought it overheated. The next day i wanted to see what did that. So i opened MSI Afternurner and played a video on the app and saw the GPU temperature was going up fast until it shut off to...
  8. Movies&TV not playing video files 0x887c0077

Movies&TV not playing video files 0x887c0077: Hello, I recently updated Windows 10. After the update, it asked if I'd like to delete the old copy of Windows to free up drive space. I did that, now none of my video files, it doesn't matter if it's mp4 or not, will play for a half of second then give me error...
  9. No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos

No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos: Why no color in The app Movies and TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/no-color-in-movies-and-tv-while-playing-videos/e8321ded-81c1-4e47-982b-9618990b361d
  10. Performance: Play animations in Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance: Play animations in Windows: Hi, I just want to share a nice Perfamnce increase. Disabling "Play animations in Windows" give a huge jump in performance. It can be found under PC Settings > Ease of Access > Other options. 51978