Windows 10: Video not working in Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Discus and support Video not working in Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] Someone know why 9958 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GaloreRu1z4n3x, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Video not working in Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Video not working in Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge) [​IMG]

Someone know why

:)

GaloreRu1z4n3x, Jul 29, 2015
  2. KUMAR1203 Win User

Windows 10 will not play videos with the Edge browser installed.

Microsoft edge browser in window 10 video is not working

KUMAR1203, Jul 29, 2015
  3. FernLima Win User
    Audio and Video Skipping on Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge

I recently updated to Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge and it worked for a while but now all Microsoft software will not play audio or video. The Edge browser, Windows media player, xbox are all having the same problem with audio and video that skips.
    Edge web browser plays videos like a broken record with a lag about 6 or 7 seconds of skipping for one second of actual video. Chrome browser works fine and plays audio and video with no problem so it must be a bug with the Windows 10/ Edge update. Please,
    how do I fix this problem? Thank you.

FernLima, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Video not working in Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

yeh, i have the same problem

konstantinos86, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Video not working in Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

1. Video not working in Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge) - Similar Threads - Video working Microsoft

2. microsoft edge not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft edge not working: microsooft edge not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-not-working/fbbfdf7d-ff64-45f0-b571-6632c4dcfaa5
  3. microsoft edge not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge not working: microsooft edge not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-not-working/fbbfdf7d-ff64-45f0-b571-6632c4dcfaa5
  4. microsoft edge not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Netflix and Prime video not working on Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix and Prime video not working on Edge.: I'm using the latest version of Chromium Edge (Version 84.0.522.40) and Netflix and Prime video players do not work. Netflix gives me the error D7361-1253. Prime video just says there was a problem. Both work when using FireFox. I searched and the only fix I found was...
  6. Microsoft edge browser and videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft edge browser and videos: I have noticed that when I use Microsoft edge browser to play videos online or if I am on a webpage with ads running videos my computer screen turns black. It doesn't happen every time but it happens often. I am using Windows 10. I know it isn't my screen since I can close...
  7. Microsoft Edge not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge not working: Hi, my computer says it's not connected to the internet so I'm using chrome instead. How can I tell Microsoft to let me uninstall and re-install Edge using Chrome rather than the useless microsoft browser?...
  8. Flash videos not working with Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Flash videos not working with Edge browser: This problem has frustrated me to no end. For some reason, flash videos on websites like Gamespot, IGN and Gametrailers will not work with the Edge browser. All I get is a black screen with sound, or most of the time without any sound at all. Here are some of the things...
  9. Microsoft Edge not Working

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge not Working: Hello, I updated my windows 7 desktop to Windows 10. I made Google chrome my Default browser. Both Google chrome and Firefox are working perfectly. I tried to open Microsoft Edge but get errors such as: " Can't reach this page & make sure I have the right web address." ....
  10. microsoft edge and store not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft edge and store not working in Windows 10: Hello, I have installed windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop which had Windows 7 but after installation of Windows 10 i can not able to open Microsoft edge, Store, setting from starts menu. It always comes with an error message "Element not found" Can u please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos skipping sound bits on Microsoft 10