Windows 10: video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry

Discus and support video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when watching (or not watching) live tv or video replay my screen is mega zoomed in and i can find no recourse but to listen and not watch why is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by benjaminwilson4, Jul 23, 2019.

1. video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry

when watching (or not watching) live tv or video replay my screen is mega zoomed in and i can find no recourse but to listen and not watch why is this happening on my computer screen

:)

benjaminwilson4, Jul 23, 2019

2. Blurry Zoomed Videos???

In the last month or so videos on youtube, facebook appear zoomed and blurry. I have seen fixes saying adjust the Catalyst Control Center but I can't even locate that on my computer...

PerryWaggener, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Option to replay a rented movie on Windows 10

Old title: replay a rented movie

how do I replay a rented movie on my pc

JeanneMajors, Jul 23, 2019
  4. VK sy Win User

video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry

Replaying videos

When I try to replay my videos on in my Windows 10 I get the following message: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. In the properties the file type is movie clip (.mpg)

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you for your help.

VK sy, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry

1. video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry - Similar Threads - video movie replay

2. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  3. Zooming in during videos or movies

Zooming in during videos or movies: My computer keeps zooming in while i watch videos or movies. it is very annoying and i hate it. This happened on my hp windows 10 computer, when water spilled onto it. This didn't happen before the water spilled onto it. It only happened after it the water spilled onto the...
  4. Desktop is zoomed in and distorted / blurry

Desktop is zoomed in and distorted / blurry: Everything was fine when i went to best last night. Upon restarting my PC today, everything was zoomed in slightly. Now my image is zoomed in, resulting in a reduction of screen size of about 1/3 the size of the smallest taskbar. This is accompanied by a slight blur /...
  5. Messenger Video replay only Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messenger Video replay only Audio: FB Messenger App on windows 10, Video replay is audio only with black screen? Video plays correctly on my iPad and Android phone. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-replay-only-audio/6ad05b4e-d216-44a3-b4e8-368e2e92498d
  6. Replaying videos

Replaying videos: When I try to replay my videos on in my Windows 10 I get the following message: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. In the properties the file type is movie clip (.mpg) How can I solve this problem? Thank you for your help....
  7. Video Replay Is To Large

Video Replay Is To Large: Hi can anyone help me with my video play back problem. When I play any videos whether through media player, or any other player or apps ie. You Tube, as well as website videos, the problem is that I cannot view any videos because they appear to be grossly enlarged or the zoom...
  8. Blurry Zoomed Videos???

Blurry Zoomed Videos???: In the last month or so videos on youtube, facebook appear zoomed and blurry. I have seen fixes saying adjust the Catalyst Control Center but I can't even locate that on my computer......
  9. Blurry Video

Blurry Video: i have a asus s15 s510u laptop which i bought around 6 months ago. The problem is that whenever I record my screen in full HD or download a HD video it becomes a little blur. The quality is not sharp everytime. I downloaded 5 gameplays which were full hd with 60 fps but when...
  10. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...