Windows 10: Video Play Pausing Rapidly - Mousepad stops working!!

Discus and support Video Play Pausing Rapidly - Mousepad stops working!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My HP pavilion laptop 14 bf125tx started having a problem in July. Whenever i play a video, be it in a browser or in any player in my PC, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AkhileshVijay_75, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Video Play Pausing Rapidly - Mousepad stops working!!

Hi,

My HP pavilion laptop 14 bf125tx started having a problem in July. Whenever i play a video, be it in a browser or in any player in my PC, the video keep play-pausing rapidly. I have noticed the mousepad also stops working when the reckoning happens.

I ran all kinds of Hardware diagnostic tools, and also changed my harddisk. Still the problem persisted. Then one day a engineer Put the latest version of windows in my PC.

The problem stopped for a month. Now it has started again. Please help as this is really frustrating. No Hardware failure was detected. I also don't use any elexa dot or any other bluetooth device. This problem is also present when running PC in safe mode. I have tried updating the BIOS, chipset..etc. Ran the /scannow in cmd.. but the problem still persist.!

:)

AkhileshVijay_75, Dec 19, 2020
  2. AlphaTEA Win User

Video plays after pausing and will not stop

I am having a problem where videos will continue to play if you pause the video. This happens with the spotify app as well. I would pause it and about 10 seconds later it starts to play on its own.

I tried uninstalling the browsers and reinstalling them with no luck, the videos and music continue to play on their own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AlphaTEA, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Issue with playing videos in Microsoft Edge

Update on video playing slowly noticed this morning when playing video on windows media player that it was still slow but when playing that the play /pause button was going from play to pause on its own very rapidly so video was going play pause ,play
    pause ,play pause ,rapidly of it's own accord without touching the play pause button I would appreciate some advise as this has been going on since the 7th December and still don't have a solution to the problem as you can understand switching the pc off then
    back on constantly gets a bit monotonous after a while thanks in advance for your help

davidthomson1968, Dec 19, 2020
  4. AlphaTEA Win User

Video Play Pausing Rapidly - Mousepad stops working!!

Video plays after pausing and will not stop

Hi,

thank you for the quick reply. It is not only spotify that is having this issue it is youtube in any browser. If i play a video or if i play a song in spotify it pauses for 10 seconds and resumes playing on its own.

AlphaTEA, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Video Play Pausing Rapidly - Mousepad stops working!!

1. Video Play Pausing Rapidly - Mousepad stops working!! - Similar Threads - Video Play Pausing

2. Videos pausing and playing VERY rapidly on windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos pausing and playing VERY rapidly on windows.: Its not just downloaded videos, but also videos played on browser, like YouTube.I have tried to use troubleshooter and running hardware scan, updating drivers, etc but nothing works. The issue started all of a sudden, and I have been using my laptop since 2 years now.The...
  3. Videos pausing and playing VERY rapidly on windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos pausing and playing VERY rapidly on windows.: Its not just downloaded videos, but also videos played on browser, like YouTube.I have tried to use troubleshooter and running hardware scan, updating drivers, etc but nothing works. The issue started all of a sudden, and I have been using my laptop since 2 years now.The...
  4. Play/Pause and stop media keys not working

Play/Pause and stop media keys not working: Hi everyone,So I've got a weird problem, and I haven't found anyone else with the same issue.For some reason the play/pause and stop media keys on my keyboard K55 aren't working. If I test it on keyboardchecker.com it says MediaPlayPause and MediaStop, so the keys itself do...
  5. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  6. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  7. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Media playback pauses and plays rapidly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media playback pauses and plays rapidly: Hi, I'm using my HP Laptop 15-da0xxx and any time I use any kind of media playback, it rapidly begins pausing and unpausing, as if the space bar were being held down continuously. If I press the space bar or f10, it stops momentarily, only to begin again after a few...
  9. Video plays after pausing and will not stop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video plays after pausing and will not stop: I am having a problem where videos will continue to play if you pause the video. This happens with the spotify app as well. I would pause it and about 10 seconds later it starts to play on its own. I tried uninstalling the browsers and reinstalling them with no luck, the...
  10. Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working: The Bluetooth pause / play button stopped working. I tried both a Bluetooth speaker and Bluetooth earphones that were both working recently and both of them have the same issue with the pause/play button not working. When I try these same Bluetooth speaker & earphones on my...