Windows 10: Video Playback & Audio Problems

Discus and support Video Playback & Audio Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JavierJeffery, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Video Playback & Audio Problems

Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again. It's not my wifi since my roommates are able to load youtube fine as well as my phone. Any suggestions on what I should do?

:)

JavierJeffery, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Video playback problems

Hi Davis,

Based on the information that you have provided, this could be related to incorrect configuration or corrupted device drivers. We recommend that you run the Video Playback troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if it helps:

Method: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you; we will wait for your feedback.

Ferdz Amp, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Playback video problems

Hi Rod,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the videos on Windows Media Player. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the playback videos?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the below troubleshooters and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Follow the same to Windows Media Player Settings as well.

Also, refer to the Microsoft article to know more about:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Video Playback & Audio Problems

No video playback in Microsoft apps since installing widows 10

Hi Russell,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does this issue occur while playing video from the local drive?

I suggest you to run the video troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and click
      Troubleshooting.

• In the left pane click on View all and Select
      Troubleshoot Audio Playback.

• Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Video Playback & Audio Problems

1. Video Playback & Audio Problems - Similar Threads - Video Playback Audio

2. Video playback resolution problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video playback resolution problem: All of a sudden, all of the videos that I've taken and stored on my Lenovo desktop computer using Windows 10 playback using Windows Media Player as if they are zoomed in and super-pixelated. The same occurs when I try playback using Sony's video editor, Play Memories Home....
  3. Video Playback Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Playback Problem: Videos on my computer have started to just freeze not buffer but just stop and I know it is not an internet connection problem because I can google stuff and even make this post Is there any way I can fix this. submitted by /u/Beanz_B0i [link] [comments]...
  4. No audio or video playback.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio or video playback.: My laptop has Windows 10 home. The audio and video is not working. Widows updates are current. I have run the windows troubleshooter and laptop diagnostics but to no avail. Please can someone advise if this is a windows issue and how I can fix it? Many thanks...
  5. Problems with audio in music and video playback using headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with audio in music and video playback using headphones: I can play audio perfectly fine with speakers, Bluetooth or earphones. But whenever I'm using a pair of manually-connected headphones, regardless of what pair being used, there's an audio problem. In a music or video, the music plays fine. But if someone's speaking or...
  6. Slow motion video / audio playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow motion video / audio playback: A Level 2 Technician just finished installing Version 1809 in to my Dell 5755 laptop, trying to resolve my slow motion video / audio playback. BUT 99.9999% of the time I have no audio at all. This has been ongoing since waaay before the upgrade to the 1809 version. In...
  7. Issues streaming and playback audio and video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues streaming and playback audio and video: Since about a week I'm having issues with streaming and playback. When I start my laptop, it works fine, but after a (short) while, I cannot playback anything. No YouTube or Souncloud (in the browser), no Spotify (with application), not even local files with Windows Media...
  8. sudden problem with video playback

in Browsers and Email
    sudden problem with video playback: I've had my share of problems with Windows 10 and video playback most of which I've resolved on my own. This is a new problem on a website, TMZ, that I watch every day. The error message says "click to enable adobe flash player" and of course when I click on it, nothing...
  9. Video Playback Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Video Playback Problem: I'm getting an error message quite frequently when I try to play a video on almost any website, such as YouTube The message reads: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID:_VBAMBUYe5vqHN9kc6C). My Internet connection seems OK. I tried Googling the ID but...
  10. Audio Driver Seems To Cause Video Playback Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver Seems To Cause Video Playback Problems: hey, since today i started having issues with videos not playing correctly. VLC: whenever i start a video, there is a delay for a few seconds where i only see the first frame of the video, after that audio crackles, then it plays normally. twitch.tv via firefox:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video playback settings in windows 10