Windows 10: Video Playback Buzz and Stutter Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive

Discus and support Video Playback Buzz and Stutter Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My SpecsMOTHERBOARD - ASUS TUF B450-Pro Gaming CPU - RYZEN 5 2600 MEMORY - KINGSTON HYPER X PREDATOR BLACK 16GB KIT 3333MHz GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bigfishsales, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Video Playback Buzz and Stutter Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive

My SpecsMOTHERBOARD - ASUS TUF B450-Pro Gaming CPU - RYZEN 5 2600 MEMORY - KINGSTON HYPER X PREDATOR BLACK 16GB KIT 3333MHz GPU - AMD RX 580 8GB PSU - Corsair RM 650-Watt MONITOR - 24" HP generic PnP monitorOS Wind

:)

bigfishsales, Dec 6, 2022
  2. MrOctober Win User

Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped. Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Windows 10

MrOctober, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening
    to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped.Did the DISM and sfc/scannow, corrupted files
    were found and fixed but the problem is still there. In the Reliability History there are several 117 and 141 errors.

Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Clee Irwin, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Video Playback Buzz and Stutter Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive

video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Video Playback Buzz and Stutter Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive

1. Video Playback Buzz and Stutter Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive - Similar Threads - Video Playback Buzz

2. Video Playback Buzz and Studder Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Playback Buzz and Studder Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive: My SpecsMOTHERBOARD - ASUS TUF B450-Pro Gaming CPU - RYZEN 5 2600 MEMORY - KINGSTON HYPER X PREDATOR BLACK 16GB KIT 3333MHz GPU - AMD RX 580 8GB PSU - Corsair RM 650-Watt MONITOR - 24" HP generic PnP monitorOS Wind...
  3. Video Playback Buzz and Studder Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Playback Buzz and Studder Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive: My SpecsMOTHERBOARD - ASUS TUF B450-Pro Gaming CPU - RYZEN 5 2600 MEMORY - KINGSTON HYPER X PREDATOR BLACK 16GB KIT 3333MHz GPU - AMD RX 580 8GB PSU - Corsair RM 650-Watt MONITOR - 24" HP generic PnP monitorOS Wind...
  4. Video Playback Buzz and Studder Then Screen Went Black for a Bit then PC Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HEVC video has stuttered playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEVC video has stuttered playback: The problem persists for more than 2 years. It was in Windows 10, now it successfully migrated to the new Windows 11. Any video encoded in HEVC has stuttering playback like 10 frames play forward, then 5 goes back and the solution of this obviously awful codec error have not...
  6. HEVC video has stuttered playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC video has stuttered playback: The problem persists for more than 2 years. It was in Windows 10, now it successfully migrated to the new Windows 11. Any video encoded in HEVC has stuttering playback like 10 frames play forward, then 5 goes back and the solution of this obviously awful codec error have not...
  7. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  8. Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  9. Stuttering Video Playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuttering Video Playback: I have a PC Laptop with Windows 10. Since the most recent update in November, my videos have not played smoothly, instead they start and stop constantly, whether it's Chrome, Firefox, the DVD player or the Netflix app. I have tried updating the apps, installing different...
  10. video playback stuttering

video playback stuttering: video playback stuttering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-stuttering/db841da1-dc0c-4e93-bba9-dd619955dbbe