Windows 10: Video playback causes blue tint/hue to screen display?

Discus and support Video playback causes blue tint/hue to screen display? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not sure when this problem first started but everytime I open a video to play it back, the screen colour changes to an awful blue/grey colour which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rachael_Fenton, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Video playback causes blue tint/hue to screen display?

Not sure when this problem first started but everytime I open a video to play it back, the screen colour changes to an awful blue/grey colour which does not revert to normal unless I restart my PC.

Have a Sony Vaio SVL2413Z1EB desktop PC running the latest version of Windows 10 (1083).

Any ideas how to fix this?

(Many thanks)

:)

Rachael_Fenton, Jan 14, 2019

2. The hue of my screen

My Lenovo Yoga is doing this thing where it changes the screen's hue from a blue tint to a yellow tint every 30 seconds or so. It's like turning on night mode or something. I have my night mode turned off completely and its still doing this. How do I fix
    this, its driving me crazy.

ErikaJordyn, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Laptop screen has blue tint

Hello,

The title says it all. My screen displays all colors but overall it has some sort of blue tint. For example, if I see a black and white photo on my screen you can clearly see it isn't 100% black and white but it also has some kind of blue tint over it.

It's hard to explain but I hope someone can help me fix this. It's really annoying and my eyes are getting tired of it.

Westland1940, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Video playback causes blue tint/hue to screen display?

Laptop screen has blue tint

I never showed any examples of my problem. See the attached images. Those are black and white images, but on my screen they are black, white and light blue-ish.

Video playback causes blue tint/hue to screen display? [​IMG]

Westland1940, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Video playback causes blue tint/hue to screen display?

1. Video playback causes blue tint/hue to screen display? - Similar Threads - Video playback causes

2. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue tinted laptop screen: Hi. I was working on my laptop today when out of nowhere my screen got a blue tint. There was no flashing or anything else, it was just normal one moment and blue the next. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating and reinstalling graphics drivers and turned my laptop off...
  3. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue tinted laptop screen: Hi. I was working on my laptop today when out of nowhere my screen got a blue tint. There was no flashing or anything else, it was just normal one moment and blue the next. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating and reinstalling graphics drivers and turned my laptop off...
  4. Display and Video playback errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display and Video playback errors: The video colors on my MSI laptop appear to be distorted. I tried changing the color schemes but they didn't help. In addition to this, whenever I play a video, it can be on a browser or an app, it seems to have a distortion. Like it gets partitioned in between either into 2...
  5. Display and Video playback errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display and Video playback errors: The video colors on my MSI laptop appear to be distorted. I tried changing the color schemes but they didn't help. In addition to this, whenever I play a video, it can be on a browser or an app, it seems to have a distortion. Like it gets partitioned in between either into 2...
  6. Yellow Tint On Display Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellow Tint On Display Screen: hello, u can call me leo i have bought ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FX506IH 8GB Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 4600h 4000series with gtx 1650 4vram i have an issue, after i bought it the look of the display looks yellow little bit, does anyone know how to fix it ? there is no splendid...
  7. Blue Tint on Screen

Blue Tint on Screen: Hi, I was working on a paper for class and I was copying things, I tried to press Ctrl+C and I missed the button, I don't know what I accidently pressed. But, a small box appeared, as if I was changing my laptops fan speed, saying that I was now in Cinematic view I'm pretty...
  8. blue tint screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue tint screen: I turned on my laptop and found a blue tint screen. Everything on the screen has that blue tint. Please help to get normal colors on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint-screen/d0792b04-7d70-4435-b96c-9a3fd059ce1a
  9. Windows 10 film and tv playback blue hue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 film and tv playback blue hue: When playing back video on windows 10 film and tv it has a blue hue to specific colors but not to the whole video, not like a filter. When playing back on my phone or video editing software its normal colors, but with film and tv its broken....
  10. Video display has a blue tint

Video display has a blue tint: Video display has a blue tint, can not get it remove. Text is also in blue, not black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-display-has-a-blue-tint/eb448954-67fd-492d-ba5e-351dfc981206

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluish tint on video playback

2. why is videos from netflix in my laptop the videos are ususally have bluish hue

3. video playback is blue tinted

4. video playback turns blue,
  5. windows video blue hue