Video Playback Issues

Discus and support Video Playback Issues in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I have an Intel HD Graphics card and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 735M. I have had an issue for a couple of months when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IronMan16, Jul 29, 2015.

1. IronMan16 Win User

I am running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I have an Intel HD Graphics card and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 735M. I have had an issue for a couple of months when viewing videos or footage from my built-in camera. Half of the screen appears fine, but the other half is filled with horizontal blurring bars. This happens with a lot of videos, but some appear okay. The attached image is an example from today on YouTube.

[​IMG]

:)

IronMan16, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Video Playback Issues

Hi Zachery,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

1. Is the issue specific to YouTube?

2. Which browser do you use to access websites?

3. Did you try with other browsers and was the issue while you use all the browsers?

Please reply to the questions in order to assist you in a better way.

Jessen P, Jul 29, 2015
  3. JNRain Win User
    Video playback issues

I'm also having this issue. I've tried the steps above, but since the driver is being supplied through the Windows Update process I'm not able to get a copy of the driver to attempt to install it in Windows 8 compatibility mode. Driver is for the AMD
    Radeon HD 6310 Graphics card and the only Windows 10 driver available for this card is through Windows Updates. Attempted to install one from AMD in Windows 8 compatibility mode, but had to uninstall it and re-allow Windows Updates to install the correct
    driver for Windows 10. All video and audio playback is extremely pixelated in Windows Media Player, Video Player, and Real Player. I have had some success viewing video using VLC Player (which I finally discovered after 2 months of not being able to view
    any video at all) but it is still poor quality and somewhat pixelated. Please offer some help or I'm going to be forced to revert to Windows 8.

Thanks,

John

JNRain, Jul 29, 2015
  4. remake Win User

Video Playback Issues

I have exactly the same issue visually but with some differences concerning the reasons: never in youtube, rather when playback other video in some programs, including Windows 10 system one and last but not least when charging the battery! When unplugging the cord the half screen blur disapears immediatelly! This happens on Sony Vaio Pro ultrabook (checked two slighlty different models).

remake, Aug 12, 2015
  5. LJM
    LJM Win User
    Same issue - for online and offline. Windows Media Player, VLC, Quicktime and YouTube.

[​IMG]

6. stanstelle Win User
    I have a Sony Vaio laptop and had the same problem. This problem had been posted on the Sony community forum and someone pointed to a temporary solution at: Videos distorted after Windows 10 upgrade - Microsoft Community

Basically it involves turning off "X-Reality for mobile" under the Image Quality tab of the VAIO Control Center. It seems Sony doesn't yet have a Windows 10 update for it so turning it off gets your videos working again. It did for me.

stanstelle, Aug 30, 2015
  7. UnaSalusVictus Win User
    LaptopVideo2Go Forums

go there, they have links to updated drivers and software for sony and other laptops that should help *Smile

UnaSalusVictus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Video Playback Issues

Video Playback Issues - Similar Threads - Video Playback Issues

1. dell latitude 6400 windows 10 home, video playback with stutter/skips

in Windows 10 Support
    dell latitude 6400 windows 10 home, video playback with stutter/skips: Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop Core 2 Duo 2.53GHZ 4GB 250GB DVDRW Windows 10 Home graphics : mobile intel(r) 4 series express chipset family wddm 1.1 graphics driver update check: intel says no new drivers found ran system file checker, no problems found when I play a saved...
  2. Slow video playback after Windows Feature Update and Adobe Flash updat

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow video playback after Windows Feature Update and Adobe Flash updat: Windows 10 ver 1803. Installed two updates : 1) Windows Feature Update and 2) Adobe flash update (KB4103729) on May 13. Video now replays super slow using web links, You Tube, etc. Any thoughts? Should I use a restore point? Any others have this problem? Please respond asap...
  3. Stuttering streaming video playback in Edge and Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuttering streaming video playback in Edge and Internet Explorer: Hi folks. @ppappas Using a browser for streaming Video can cause stuttering for basically all or any of these reasons 1) Internet connection slow can be either on your ISP provider or the source streaming site server is busy or both. 2) Poor or slow I/O - Slow...
  4. Video Drivers/Playback drivers/gaming issues/very slow?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Drivers/Playback drivers/gaming issues/very slow?: Hi everyone, I really have a big complain about Windows 10 and that is the video playback buffer. Back at Windows 8.1 i had no issues at all. I regret getting this upgrade. So I've been searching for my drivers which is an Intel(R) HD Graphics (I know, the worst for gaming...
  5. Strange video playback issues, no clue why

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange video playback issues, no clue why: Hello guys, this is my first post here. I'm experiencing occasional stutter when watching 4K (even 720p/1080p @ 60 FPS) videos both on YouTube and files downloaded on my SSD, with MPC-HC. On YouTube (Chrome), I've been dropping frames on heavier videos. The likes of...
  6. Video playback issues, keeps skipping to the end

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback issues, keeps skipping to the end: I have Windows 10, Dell Precision 5510. I downloaded a few mp4 videos, and I keep having problems with it. Sometimes I like to skip through the video to get to a certain point. Sometimes if I do it a lot for a video, it stops playing. However, today, the videos I...
  7. Windows 10 Avi-file video (not audio!) playback issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Avi-file video (not audio!) playback issues: So, I recently updated to Windows 10 - partially feel like that was a mistake now, but oh well. Most of the issues I have with it are just connected to it having different design than windows 7, and me being overly used to Win 7, so I guess it'll wear off. There is,...
Video Playback Issues solved