Video playback problems after upgrade

Discus and support Video playback problems after upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After upgrading my laptop from Windows 7 to 10, video sound both native and streaming became distorted. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Joe Coughlin, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Joe Coughlin Win User

After upgrading my laptop from Windows 7 to 10, video sound both native and streaming became distorted. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the audio driver to no avail. I then noticed that I was encountering the same problem whether I played audio through speakers plugged into the headphone jack or through the HDMI-connected TV.
    I have also disabled all background apps in case they were somehow interfering, but it made no difference. Recently I discovered that the problem completely disappears if I use a pair of headphones.
    I don't know how to describe the distortion other than to say it's like an electronic buzz, so I recorded it with my crappy mp3 player mic and uploaded it to Vocaroo (capturing system sound didn't record the distortion for some reason).

Here is an mp3 played with WMP through the TV:
    Vocaroo | Voice message
    You can hear the distortion at :06, :15, :18, and others. The worst one is at :32.

I've tried everything I can think of. Does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

Joe Coughlin, Aug 6, 2015
  2. siciliangal Win User

video in windows 10

After upgrading to Windows 10 the video sound is horrible. All I hear is an extremely loud buzzing and stuttering videos. There is no problem with playback on Chrome or Torch.

siciliangal, Aug 6, 2015
  3. siciliangal Win User
    videos are horrible

After upgrading to windows 10, videos now have a very loud buzzing and playback is very choppy. Everything was fine before.

siciliangal, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Video playback problems after upgrade - Similar Threads - Video playback problems

2. windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update: Windows 10(Enterprise) windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update it's a desktop computer; and remote users connect to via remote desktop; however, every time after received Microsoft update, the system will stuck at "Restarting..." for...
  3. Wifi Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Connection Problem: Everyday, the desktop wifi disables at 5pm until the next morning 11am and surprisingly the wifi works completely fine after that. I performed network troubleshoots and the results sometimes indicated that connection between access point router is broken and windows can't...
  4. Laptop wont update after switching off.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop wont update after switching off.: So I was updating to Windows 10 1803, when my laptop ran out of charge, I didn't realize it wasn't plugged in. The error code is 0xc1900101, which means there has been a rollback. When I click Check for updates in Updates and Security, I just get error code 0x80096004. Help?...
  5. Lots of problems after 1803 update

Lots of problems after 1803 update: Hi, I'm having these problems for months now. Before I get another set of generic solutions let me say that I tried lots of procedures, none of them worked. The only thing that works is a full clean reinstall while holding back on 1803 update. First I'm gonna list the...
  6. Credential manager and mail app problem

Credential manager and mail app problem: Hi, I recently reinstalled windows 10 (before that on a laptop was preinstalled version of Windows 10) with a clean install but after that, I'm getting an error nr 0x80070425 when I'm trying to open credentials manager in control panel. In services, the credentials manager...
  7. resolving trouble shooting problem of my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    resolving trouble shooting problem of my windows 10 pc: why i am not able to solve any problem using trouble shooting option?when ever i click to trouble shooting button on mouse i see a error report that say unable to trouble shooting....
  8. How to rotate videos by 90 degrees in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to rotate videos by 90 degrees in Windows 10: Windows 10 imports photos automatically in the right format (portrait or landscape), depending on the orientation of the image. Videos, however, are all automatically imported in landscape format. For photos, there is an option to turn left or right when right-clicking on the...
  9. I have bought an antivirus : bitfender antivirus plus 2018. After installation my network...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have bought an antivirus : bitfender antivirus plus 2018. After installation my network...: I tried to resolve but nothing seemed to work. I don t know what to . Also I tried to talk with a person at Microsoft chat, still doesn t work ....
  10. Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.

Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.: So yesterday I downloaded a windows update and I couldn't use my keyboard after that so now I'm using an on screen keyboard. I've tried tons of things, I even reset my computer I did keep files but deleted apps and such. I don't know what to do now....