Windows 10: Video Playback Settings Error in Display Field: Error: unsupported video type or invalid...

Discus and support Video Playback Settings Error in Display Field: Error: unsupported video type or invalid... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Just got this laptop, the Videoplay Back Settings indicate the following message in place of the display screen that should show whether... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rascal2020, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Video Playback Settings Error in Display Field: Error: unsupported video type or invalid...

Hello,

Just got this laptop, the Videoplay Back Settings indicate the following message in place of the display screen that should show whether you're video settings were okay. And, I cannot use YouTube in my Explore Edge web browser.

What should I do to make sure my Video Playback Settings are okay and get this Error Message to go away in the Settings Display field.

~Thanks

:)

Rascal2020, Jun 11, 2019

2. Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Hi,
    I was able to resolve the issue by disabling all hardware enhancements for Conexant Smartaudio HD. Here are the steps I took to resolve it, in case someone else runs into the same frustrating problem as I did: Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right hand corner -> Playback Devices -> Disable all hardware enhancements -> OK -> Reboot. That's it!

garfieldltd, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Hello tenforums members,
    I upgraded my Lenovo U310 laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 a week ago. Everything seems to have upgraded successfully. The only problem that I can find is that none of the video streaming from Windows 10 apps can be played. I get an error 'Unsupported video type or invalid file path' when I click on a video article in USA Today or when I try to stream video from any other apps, NBC News, MSN Money, etc... from Windows 10 store.

I have no issue streaming videos from any of the browser though. What could be missing that could cause video streaming to fail? I would appreciate any suggestions or comments. Thanks.

garfieldltd, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Video Playback Settings Error in Display Field: Error: unsupported video type or invalid...

Video Won't Play, error Unsupported video type or invalid file path

I've tried downloading/saving music videos on my PC via the Free Instant Youtube downloader app and it keeps on displaying the error: 'Unsupported video type or invalid file path'.

If you could please help me sort out the issue i'll most grateful so that i can continue downloading and listening to my favorite music videos.

Robert Tole, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Video Playback Settings Error in Display Field: Error: unsupported video type or invalid...

1. Video Playback Settings Error in Display Field: Error: unsupported video type or invalid... - Similar Threads - Video Playback Settings

2. Display and Video playback errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display and Video playback errors: The video colors on my MSI laptop appear to be distorted. I tried changing the color schemes but they didn't help. In addition to this, whenever I play a video, it can be on a browser or an app, it seems to have a distortion. Like it gets partitioned in between either into 2...
  3. Display and Video playback errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display and Video playback errors: The video colors on my MSI laptop appear to be distorted. I tried changing the color schemes but they didn't help. In addition to this, whenever I play a video, it can be on a browser or an app, it seems to have a distortion. Like it gets partitioned in between either into 2...
  4. Playback video error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playback video error: HelloI have some videos transfered from my camera to the computer. Itreied checking those videos but I'm having some issues after downloading Windows 11. The video blurred but only a portion is blurry, I don't know why but it is ok on my camera or phone. What might be the...
  5. Playback video error

Playback video error: HelloI have some videos transfered from my camera to the computer. Itreied checking those videos but I'm having some issues after downloading Windows 11. The video blurred but only a portion is blurry, I don't know why but it is ok on my camera or phone. What might be the...
  6. video playback error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback error?: I started useing peacock service and ererytime i tried to watch a movie i get a video playback error what do i need to do to get that fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-error/eafefa1a-52e4-460e-80d8-a7e1ce4b4302
  7. Video playback error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video playback error: When my computer goes into sleep mode with a USB mic plugged into it it completely disables all video playback. I can remedy the situation by unplugging the mic and plugging it back in but it is very annoying to have to do that every time I want to watch a video or play a...
  8. Error Unsupported video type or invalid path on Moviemaker10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Unsupported video type or invalid path on Moviemaker10 Pro: I got an error when trying to use Moviemaker10 Pro. Error: Unsupported video type or invalid path. I have not changed anything on this computer and all of a sudden a few weeks ago the Moviemaker program looks different on my computer. I also uninstalled and installed the...
  9. Fix Unsupported video type or invalid file path error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unsupported video type or invalid file path error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some servers don’t have an associated MIME type to support MP4 files. As such, they fail to play MP4 files. To correct this, you’ll need to configure the MP4 MIME type in IIS. This tutorial walks you through the process [...] This post Fix Unsupported video...
  10. Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error: Hello tenforums members, I upgraded my Lenovo U310 laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 a week ago. Everything seems to have upgraded successfully. The only problem that I can find is that none of the video streaming from Windows 10 apps can be played. I get an error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video playback settings in windows 10

2. video playback setting windows 10 error unsupported video type or invalid file path

3. youtube instant downloader app error unsupported

4. playback error message unsupported,
  5. playback error message unsupporte