Windows 10: Video playback skipping after Windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Video playback skipping after Windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did a fresh format of Windows 10 on my laptop and ever since any video playback skips/stutters about every few minutes in VLC or Media Player. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HighSierraGuy, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Video playback skipping after Windows 10 upgrade

I did a fresh format of Windows 10 on my laptop and ever since any video playback skips/stutters about every few minutes in VLC or Media Player. I have updated my graphics card, sound card, and am up to date on windows 10. I've seen other threads in other forums on this and no one seems to have an exact fix. It never did this before on Windows 8.1. Thank you for your help!

:)

HighSierraGuy, Nov 14, 2015

2. windows 10 update made my computer run like po po

after the update to windows 10 my computer is slow it freezes all the time my video playback sucks my games on Facebook skip and freeze and opening new windows is slow

bonemarrowy2k, Nov 14, 2015
  3. tjd16 Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade made video playback and streaming choppy

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 from win7 all my video playback/streaming is choppy (once every 30 seconds the video drops to a really low framerate or skips and the sound messes up as well during this time). My PC was playing and streaming everything
    fine before the upgrade. Please help.

tjd16, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

Video playback skipping after Windows 10 upgrade

1. Video playback skipping after Windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Video playback skipping

2. Windows 10 video playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 video playback: All videos I play stutter. Meaning they rapidly play/pause. This happens in youtube, rumble, windows media, and all other players. Same issue in all browsers I've tried.My display settings seem on point. Refresh rate is correct.I've fully updated windows 10.I've re-installed...
  3. Windows 10 video playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 video playback: All videos I play stutter. Meaning they rapidly play/pause. This happens in youtube, rumble, windows media, and all other players. Same issue in all browsers I've tried.My display settings seem on point. Refresh rate is correct.I've fully updated windows 10.I've re-installed...
  4. Windows 10 video playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No video playback with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No video playback with Windows 10?: Hello, I can't play back videos after today. Be it the ZDF/ARD Mediathek, Facebook or my video in the files, nowhere to play it. With Firefox nothing works with Chrome already. Thanks for your answer in advance!...
  6. video playback on windows 10

video playback on windows 10: I just updated my windows 10 to try and fix my video playback but it did not help what can be done to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-on-windows-10/bb917597-7f82-4762-b027-f930f5e006c3
  7. dell latitude 6400 windows 10 home, video playback with stutter/skips

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dell latitude 6400 windows 10 home, video playback with stutter/skips: Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop Core 2 Duo 2.53GHZ 4GB 250GB DVDRW Windows 10 Home graphics : mobile intel(r) 4 series express chipset family wddm 1.1 graphics driver update check: intel says no new drivers found ran system file checker, no problems found when I play a saved...
  8. No DVD Playback After Upgrading to Windows 10

No DVD Playback After Upgrading to Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit. After upgrading from Win7, I cannot play back or burn DVDs. I can however play audio CDs. I have tried the registry tricks suggested in other posts, but without success. 49278
  9. Video playback issues, keeps skipping to the end

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback issues, keeps skipping to the end: I have Windows 10, Dell Precision 5510. I downloaded a few mp4 videos, and I keep having problems with it. Sometimes I like to skip through the video to get to a certain point. Sometimes if I do it a lot for a video, it stops playing. However, today, the videos I...
  10. Video playback problems after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback problems after upgrade: After upgrading my laptop from Windows 7 to 10, video sound both native and streaming became distorted. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the audio driver to no avail. I then noticed that I was encountering the same problem whether I played audio through speakers plugged...