Windows 10: video playback

Discus and support video playback in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I couldnot able to play hevc decoded video in my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by suryaprakash6, Apr 14, 2019.

1. video playback

I couldnot able to play hevc decoded video in my laptop

:)

suryaprakash6, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Video playback problems

Hi Davis,

Based on the information that you have provided, this could be related to incorrect configuration or corrupted device drivers. We recommend that you run the Video Playback troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if it helps:

Method: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you; we will wait for your feedback.

Ferdz Amp, Apr 14, 2019
  3. video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

video playback

All Video playback choppy

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

video playback

1. video playback - Similar Threads - video playback

2. Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth: I have issues with video playback when I connect my computer to a bluetooth audio output device. This happens in all browsers and across all applications. The following happens when:Audio or video playback is currently ongoing, but no bluetooth device is connectedWith audio...
  3. Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth: I have issues with video playback when I connect my computer to a bluetooth audio output device. This happens in all browsers and across all applications. The following happens when:Audio or video playback is currently ongoing, but no bluetooth device is connectedWith audio...
  4. Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.: I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor and AMD Radeon RX 6800 GPUAll my drivers are up to date and this has been happening for a while now, over 6 months and it is really frustrating because I need to play full screen videos for work. I have 2 LG 1440p monitors with 1 144hz and...
  5. Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.

Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.: I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor and AMD Radeon RX 6800 GPUAll my drivers are up to date and this has been happening for a while now, over 6 months and it is really frustrating because I need to play full screen videos for work. I have 2 LG 1440p monitors with 1 144hz and...
  6. Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11: Hi Guys,I have had a problem with playing videos on Windows for a bit longer now and the Microsoft Technicians always said they had the fix but just f..ed up my system in the end, making me have to restore with a restore point. Let's get to the point: Every time I try to play...
  7. Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11

Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11: Hi Guys,I have had a problem with playing videos on Windows for a bit longer now and the Microsoft Technicians always said they had the fix but just f..ed up my system in the end, making me have to restore with a restore point. Let's get to the point: Every time I try to play...
  8. DRM-protected video playback is extremely slow

DRM-protected video playback is extremely slow: When I try to play video that's DRM-protected, one of my 3 monitors goes dark, the refresh rate drops to <5fps, and my mouse becomes near-impossibly slow to control. This happens with the Crunchyroll web player on Firefox/Edge and when I play podcasts on the Spotify desktop...
  9. DRM-protected video playback is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRM-protected video playback is extremely slow: When I try to play video that's DRM-protected, one of my 3 monitors goes dark, the refresh rate drops to <5fps, and my mouse becomes near-impossibly slow to control. This happens with the Crunchyroll web player on Firefox/Edge and when I play podcasts on the Spotify desktop...
  10. Can you Snap a video-playback into a snapped window instead of fullscreen in Windows 11

Can you Snap a video-playback into a snapped window instead of fullscreen in Windows 11: In Windows 11, using the snap-assist feature. I have my 5Kx2K divided into three sections. When I play a video, I want to be able to expand the video to the snapped window size and not the full 5K Screen. When I Expand any video, it takes up the full 5K screen size instead of...