Windows 10: Video playback.

Discus and support Video playback. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. This morning when I turned my computer on I was watching a video on Facebook and it was choppy and sputtering. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TerryRoss, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:07 AM.

1. TerryRoss Win User

Video playback.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. This morning when I turned my computer on I was watching a video on Facebook and it was choppy and sputtering. I tried to change the video settings and nothing changed. How can I fix this problem.

:)

2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Video playback problems

Hi Davis,

Based on the information that you have provided, this could be related to incorrect configuration or corrupted device drivers. We recommend that you run the Video Playback troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if it helps:

Method: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you; we will wait for your feedback.

3. video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:17 AM
  4. Arul_D Win User

Video playback.

All Video playback choppy

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Thema:

Video playback.

1. Video playback. - Similar Threads - Video playback

2. No Audio or Video Playback after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Audio or Video Playback after Windows 10 Update: Hello, can anyone assist with troubleshooting the problem in my title? I tried using Device Manager and Windows Update which is showing all the current updates. Please reply asap and thank you. Glenda...
  3. video playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video playback: Using Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series and after a recent Window 10 update, all video playback and cursor movement are both choppy or stuttering. Audio is okay. I have updated all drivers but without any results. Thanks....
  4. Video lan player muting and unmuting my playback music on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video lan player muting and unmuting my playback music on windows 10: i posted this issue before and i am very annoyed that my pc which runs windows latest version is having issues with videolan player playing my music, when i play my music and don't know use my pc and leave the music on, i see the light coming on as if it is loading something...
  5. video playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback: hi what it is am experiencing some difficultly in watching any form of videos on my laptop keeps coming up error on everything can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/e73bc71b-8b0b-4874-b5d0-612f1048e3ee
  6. Audio/Video becomes more and more out of sync during playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio/Video becomes more and more out of sync during playback: When playing a video, whether it is streaming online or viewing a video stored on the computer, the audio and video gradually become out of sync. During the first few minutes it isn't really noticeable, but after 5 minutes or so the audio will be a few seconds out of sync...
  7. Video Playback & Audio Problems

Video Playback & Audio Problems: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  8. HP Stream 14 Video Playback Horrible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Stream 14 Video Playback Horrible: I've had this laptop for about a year now, it was used when I got it so I did a reset and everything worked perfectly fine for about 8 months, every video that would play in any media player would just have horrible playback, it would be so choppy, forcing me to reinstall...
  9. Stuttering Video Playback

Stuttering Video Playback: I have a PC Laptop with Windows 10. Since the most recent update in November, my videos have not played smoothly, instead they start and stop constantly, whether it's Chrome, Firefox, the DVD player or the Netflix app. I have tried updating the apps, installing different...
  10. Problems with audio in music and video playback using headphones

Problems with audio in music and video playback using headphones: I can play audio perfectly fine with speakers, Bluetooth or earphones. But whenever I'm using a pair of manually-connected headphones, regardless of what pair being used, there's an audio problem. In a music or video, the music plays fine. But if someone's speaking or...