Windows 10: Video player for taskbar?

Discus and support Video player for taskbar? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Heyall, long time no see? I'm wondering if there's any video player which is able to play videos on taskbar? Currently i'm using PotPlayer... dunno if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Evil Nemesis, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Video player for taskbar?

Heyall, long time no see?

I'm wondering if there's any video player which is able to play videos on taskbar? Currently i'm using PotPlayer... dunno if it has that option.

Win10x64

:)

Evil Nemesis, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Taskbar covering Fullscreen videoes

Hi,

For us to better assist you with the showing taskbar while watching videos in full screen, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Are you using a media player in watching videos or via browser?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Taskbar keeps on showing up while watching in full screen mode.

Hi Brad,

We'd like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried using other browsers for online streaming?
    • Have you tried using other video players?

With regards to your taskbar, you can follow these steps to lock your taskbar:

• Right click on the taskbar.
    • Left click on Lock the taskbar.
    • Right click on the taskbar to check if Lock the taskbar is now enabled.

Update us on the results.

Anthony Gal, Sep 30, 2018
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Video player for taskbar?

Taskbar appears over fullscreen video in Windows 10

Hi,

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you:

Does it happen to different browser like Internet Explorer?

Do you get any notifications on the taskbar when the video is being played?

If you have check Auto-hide the taskbar, uncheck it and follow the steps below.

• Right click on taskbar.

• From the list of option, click or tap Lock the taskbar.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue still persists, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Video player for taskbar?

1. Video player for taskbar? - Similar Threads - Video player taskbar

2. Video players crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video players crashing: Hello everyone, I'd like to see if other users are experiencing the same in the new Windows 10.My issue is with the video players, and I have tested like 5-6 players, including: Windows Media Player the default one from Windows 10, Windows Media Player Classic, VLC Player,...
  3. Video players crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video players crashing: Hello everyone, I'd like to see if other users are experiencing the same in the new Windows 10.My issue is with the video players, and I have tested like 5-6 players, including: Windows Media Player the default one from Windows 10, Windows Media Player Classic, VLC Player,...
  4. video players

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video players: The video players all of them makes my videos look very sharp like outlines whatsoever how do I fix this? i tried making it high resolution it doesn't work, I tried adjusting the settings on media player doesn't fix it. When I send the videos to my phone perfectly fine! This...
  5. video player

in Windows 10 Customization
    video player: I have a request. On most of my sites that I visit a floating video player keeps popping up and covers too much of the page that I am trying to read. There used to be an extension that would disable this, but the person who ran that, stopped handling it. This happens in...
  6. Best video player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Best video player: Hey there! I am looking for best free video player for windows 10. Can anyone recommend me a good video player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-video-player/d780924a-bae2-454a-a917-3ab12d8c8a08
  7. Video player

Video player: How can I upgrade my video player on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player/7c07e8ba-8bd6-448b-9b1d-729cde2e3af7
  8. Video player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video player: Video playback is in washed out colour almost black and white. Looking for way how to fix it. Windows 10, 64 bit, AMD HP all in one comp. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player/bd349ed6-54ef-47a2-9943-df99791ecd0f
  9. Best video player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Best video player: Other than Movies and TV player and VLC player which is the best video player for playing HD videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-video-player/71ce7636-0eec-4589-a094-c48b2cef7a80"
  10. video player

video player: How do I find out what video player I have. And, how do I fix the playback from freezing and/or skipping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-player/45d9f1f8-b4cc-4c77-b679-efae2ddb333f