Windows 10: video player is not working properly

Discus and support video player is not working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Videos are distorted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanMcCarthy2, Sep 16, 2018.

1. video player is not working properly

Videos are distorted.

:)

DanMcCarthy2, Sep 16, 2018

2. Audio and video not playing properly online

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

• Is the issue specific to any video/website?

I suggest you to check the same issue on Internet Explorer. If the issue still persists then follow the link given below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Flash Player may not be enabled on your computer. This might be a reason of the audio and video not playing properly. Adobe flash player comes embedded in Microsoft Edge. You don’t need to install it separately. You can try enabling
    and Testing it again following the steps provided in the below link.

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

The player gets updated with Windows Updates. I suggest you to login to a Microsoft user account, and try installing all pending updates on the system and restart to check if the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 16, 2018
  3. adobe flash player not working since windows 10 installed

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To resolve the issue I may need some more information:

• Do you get any error messages?

• Is the issue specific to any particular website?

I would suggest you to try the steps in the article and check if it helps.

Flash Player games, video, or audio don't work | Windows

Troubleshoot Flash Player games, video, or audio| Windows

Get back to us, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 16, 2018
  4. video player is not working properly

Videos are not Syncing properly to my Lumia

Hi Microsoft Support Team,

I have followed your basci trouble shooting steps, but it didn't give any improvement.

Following are the details which you requested.

• OS version of my phone is 7.10.8862.144
    • I have downloaded this videos from internet. (Say, Torrentz)
    • Whenever I play, i can hear only sound and the video strucks in the beginning itself with some coloured strip at the bottom.
    • Yes. Videos have worked properly earlier.
    • All the videos which i synced through Zune.
    Please provide the rectification steps at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naveen

Naveen Kumar Meda, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

video player is not working properly

1. video player is not working properly - Similar Threads - video player working

2. windows video driver is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows video driver is not working properly: windows video driver is not working properly. https://buyvigaspray.blogspot.com/2022/06/New-Extra-strong-Viga-spray-in-Pakistan-100-Original.html"> New Extra strong Viga spray in Pakistan 100 Original...
  3. windows video driver is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows video driver is not working properly: windows video driver is not working properly. https://buyvigaspray.blogspot.com/2022/06/New-Extra-strong-Viga-spray-in-Pakistan-100-Original.html"> New Extra strong Viga spray in Pakistan 100 Original...
  4. video player of my windows is not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video player of my windows is not working properly: my some of the videos are not playing on windows which has been transferred from mobile , they are taking too much time to run the video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player-of-my-windows-is-not-working-properly/23d6f35b-6306-4601-8142-524b5f5629f1
  5. video memory not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video memory not working properly: my laptop showing dedicated video memory as omb ,that's why no display driver is getting install except microsoft basic dispaly driver, furthermore brightness isn't increasing....
  6. Video player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video player: How can I upgrade my video player on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player/7c07e8ba-8bd6-448b-9b1d-729cde2e3af7
  7. WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER not working properly: I tried to Update "Apply Media Changes" and received an error message that it failed. It said to use the Repair Tool that came up on the screen. I did and now my library is completely messed up and incomplete! I have been receiving other error messages off and on for some...
  8. Windows Media Player not working properly

Windows Media Player not working properly: While playing any CD in Windows Media Player, it stops playing the song after approximately 3 minutes of play and then it says no disc in drive. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. video player

video player: How do I find out what video player I have. And, how do I fix the playback from freezing and/or skipping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-player/45d9f1f8-b4cc-4c77-b679-efae2ddb333f
  10. video player no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    video player no longer working: I am not able to watch any YouTube videos or videos on other sites. Sound is good but screen is a wavey green colour. This wasn't an issue before I upgraded to Windows 10. Any suggestions would be very helpful. 16995