Windows 10: Video player with pip feature for Windows.

Discus and support Video player with pip feature for Windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been trying for so long to get a video player with pip feature ( gives the ability to pin and play the video on top of other tabs or softwares)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BALAJI--, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Video player with pip feature for Windows.

I have been trying for so long to get a video player with pip feature ( gives the ability to pin and play the video on top of other tabs or softwares) , I know the default player that comes with Windows have this feature but it doesn't crop big enough for me, so looking for alternatives. Please give me some. Thank you!

submitted by /u/BALAJI--
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BALAJI--, Mar 26, 2023

2. windows 10 Windows Media Player

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you check if Windows Media Player is checked in Windows features.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
        Programs and Features.

• Click on ‘Turn Windows Features On or off’ on the left pane.

• Expand Media Features and check ‘Windows Media Player’
        if it is not checked, Click on
        ‘Yes’
        to continue.
      • Click ‘ok’ to finish. Restart the computer.
    Check if you are able to get Windows Media player.

Please update us after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 26, 2023
  3. Windows 10 media player cannot change video border color.

Hi Charlie,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

As you have tried to set the video border colors in Windows media player, kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

This issue may occur if the Windows files are damaged/corrupted. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press ‘Windows + X’ Keys on the keyboard.

• Click on ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’ to bring up an elevated command prompt.

Note: Click ‘Yes’ if it prompts for permission.

• In the command prompt type in the following commands one by one and then press
      Enter.
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in
    the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)”
    to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

If the issue persist, follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to turn off the Windows Media Player features and turn it on. This will reinstall the media player features. You may try to ‘turn off' Windows Media Player by following the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Select Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Expand Media Features.
    • Uncheck Windows Media Player.
    • Select Yes and click on OK
      button.
    • Restart the computer, follow the steps from the 1 to 6 again and make sure that you have checked the box
      Windows media player in step 6.
    Now the try to open the Windows media player and check if you are able to change the video border color.

Note: As you have tried to pick the colors from the available colors, I suggest you to check whether the issue persists when you try to add the custom color as the video border color.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad
    to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 26, 2023
  4. Video player with pip feature for Windows.

Error (Video) Media Player Windows 10

Hi Lu,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Is there any particular Video or video format causing the issue?

I suggest you to download and install the latest graphics drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue persists, Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Media player. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Media player settings and Windows Media player library
    If the issue persist download the Windows media player

I suggest you to download the latest Windows Media Player from the below link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=20426

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

Video player with pip feature for Windows.

1. Video player with pip feature for Windows. - Similar Threads - Video player pip

2. Help with installing pip in Python!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with installing pip in Python!: Because I’m using a tutorial which stated about method 1 keying in the ff:I merely followed the instruction, using method 1: I copied and pasted the ff. instruction on the command prompt: curl https://bootst/rap.pypa.io/get-pip.py -o get-pip.py python get-pip.py I was...
  3. video players

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video players: The video players all of them makes my videos look very sharp like outlines whatsoever how do I fix this? i tried making it high resolution it doesn't work, I tried adjusting the settings on media player doesn't fix it. When I send the videos to my phone perfectly fine! This...
  4. video player

in Windows 10 Customization
    video player: I have a request. On most of my sites that I visit a floating video player keeps popping up and covers too much of the page that I am trying to read. There used to be an extension that would disable this, but the person who ran that, stopped handling it. This happens in...
  5. Video player

Video player: How can I upgrade my video player on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player/7c07e8ba-8bd6-448b-9b1d-729cde2e3af7
  6. video in Windows Media Player

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    video in Windows Media Player: I have shot a video on my camera in portrait orientation. Can I now rotate it into landscape within Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-in-windows-media-player/a9deb9da-f86c-403e-8bd5-98011065a2f8
  7. Video player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video player: Video playback is in washed out colour almost black and white. Looking for way how to fix it. Windows 10, 64 bit, AMD HP all in one comp. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player/bd349ed6-54ef-47a2-9943-df99791ecd0f
  8. video player for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    video player for Windows 10: What is the best video player to run mp4, RV and flv files on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player-for-windows-10/755f7ee7-b6d3-41ca-9a4e-40b07351a9fe
  9. video feature

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    video feature: Hi. while I can see others in skype, zoom & other video calls, others are not able to see me. using windows 10. Pls suggest. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/video-feature/247bbc01-4772-4e07-b25a-2bb4dca46ceb"
  10. video player

video player: How do I find out what video player I have. And, how do I fix the playback from freezing and/or skipping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-player/45d9f1f8-b4cc-4c77-b679-efae2ddb333f