Windows 10: Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

Discus and support Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So today (10/11/18) I went to go watch something I have saved one my laptop but I found it playing in black and white. Well, tried a few different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReaperMagick09, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

So today (10/11/18) I went to go watch something I have saved one my laptop but I found it playing in black and white. Well, tried a few different things and the video started to play zoomed in on a specific area of the video. So I did some more searching, checked to make sure everything is properly up to date, tried to see if anything would change if I messed with the settings but nothing was working.

Only is happening when I have my laptop plugged in.

Also, everything was working fine yesterday. The only thing I know to have changed from yesterday to today is that another forced (I say forced because I am not given the option to not update only either set a time to update or update when I get the notification.) update happened while I slept last night.

I have an HP Notebook and all my drivers are up to date.

:)

ReaperMagick09, Oct 11, 2018
  2. johndrean Win User

videos play in black and white

Addition info: Videos play in black in white for firefox and chrome browers

johndrean, Oct 11, 2018
  3. johndrean Win User
    videos play in black and white

I have Windows 10 and when I play a CNN video and other videos, they play in black and white. When I disconnect the power cord, they play in color. Any ideas?

johndrean, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

when a look a video its too zoomed in and black and white but u can hear it plz help me

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why the video you attempted to play on your Windows 10 computer is zoomed in and is showing in black and white. This could be caused by the file format of the video or the settings of the video player that you're
    using needs to be changed. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Which application are you using to play the video file?
    • The video file that you attempted to play on your computer, is that stored locally on the computer or are you streaming it from a website?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

1. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in... - Similar Threads - Video playing black

2. Videos playing in black and white when my laptop is charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos playing in black and white when my laptop is charging: It only happens when my laptop is plugged in. When I run on the battery, everything is fine. At first, it was only happening to Netflix videos. In the Netflix app, Windows 10. I started watching in my browser, and it was fine. It also would play videos on black and white...
  3. Videos Playing Zoomed in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos Playing Zoomed in: I finished exporting a video file and I went to the Media Player to make sure everything looked good but when I clicked on it the video plays super zoomed in and slightly greyed out I've tried looking around for other solutions but I just noticed that it started yesterday...
  4. all video plays in a zoomed in mode

all video plays in a zoomed in mode: all video plays in a zoomed in mode how to back to normal in video mode I need your response asap not paasa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-plays-in-a-zoomed-in-mode/50af1c96-eb2d-441b-b729-fe9c7f487aee
  5. video's are playing in black and white.

in Windows 10 Customization
    video's are playing in black and white.: My video's are playing in black and white....please help fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-are-playing-in-black-and-white/1544da19-31b3-4152-8d1b-ad48ab0ab95e
  6. videos play in black and white

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    videos play in black and white: I have Windows 10 and when I play a CNN video and other videos, they play in black and white. When I disconnect the power cord, they play in color. Any ideas?...
  7. display all videos play in black and white

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    display all videos play in black and white: how do I get my color back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/display-all-videos-play-in-black-and-white/40b1e819-df2f-48a4-85d8-193b4b6031c1
  8. Videos in black and white

Videos in black and white: All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white. What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?...
  9. Videos only playing in black and white.

Videos only playing in black and white.: All of the sudden, my videos only play in black and white. I am not computer savvy and have no idea of what I did to cause this or how to fix it. I did some general things but didn't want to do anything to make matters worse. Any help would be greatly appreciated before I...
  10. Videos played were super zoomed in

Videos played were super zoomed in: It was all fine until yesterday. But today suddenly all the videos that I've tried to open in various places (Films & TV, Windows Media Player, Chrome, Microsoft Edge) were super zoomed in and in a blurry state. I am currently using Windows 10 and I've searched through this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos zoomed in and black and white

2. zoom video is black and white

3. zoom video black and white

4. black and white video on zoom,
  5. videos pay zoomed and black and white,
  6. videos play zoomed in and black and white,
  7. mp4 videos zoomed and black and white,
  8. zoomed in and black and white playing of videos how to fix,
  9. all videos zoomed in and black and white,
  10. video zoomed in windows 10 black and white,
  11. black and white video on chrome zoomed,