Windows 10: Video Playing Problem after Using HyperCam 2

Discus and support Video Playing Problem after Using HyperCam 2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recorded an AVI video file, and when I played an AVI video file, using Media Player Classic - Home Cinema, an AVI video file freezes at the start.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeriLoko3, Mar 29, 2020.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

Video Playing Problem after Using HyperCam 2

I recorded an AVI video file, and when I played an AVI video file, using Media Player Classic - Home Cinema, an AVI video file freezes at the start. But, when I used Any Video Converter Ultimate to convert an AVI video file to an MP4 video file, and I played an MP4 video file, there is no audio for an MP4 video file.

Video Playing Problem after Using HyperCam 2 8dfg8fdg.png

I use HyperCam (v2.29.01) (64-bit). I also use Windows 10 Home (64-bit) (v10.0.18363.719).So, I need the help with this issue.I think that it was the problem with HyperCam 2.

:)

DeriLoko3, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Pawan1709 Win User
    upgraded from 7 to 10. youtube videos won't play

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Which internet browser are you using to play online videos?

• Which video are you referring by “others?”

• Are you using a local or Microsoft user account?

• Are you getting any error on trying to play videos?

I suggest you to login using a Microsoft account, in case you are not logged into one and try the below steps and check if it helps,

Step 1: If issue is with Internet explorer, I suggest you to refer this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Step 2: Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back with the above details so that we can assist you further, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Video Playing Problem after Using HyperCam 2

Trouble playing videos after windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

Please share the following details:

• Do you face the same issue while playing the saved videos?

• What happens when you try to play videos?

• Is this issue confined to any specific video file or with all the video files?

• What is the file format of the Video file?

• Have you tried playing videos using Internet Explorer?
    If not, try to play using Internet Explorer and check for the issue.

I suggest you to try the below methods:

Method 1: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Video Playback.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: I suggest you to delete browsing history, cookies and cached and check.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on () button.
    • Go to settings and click on Choose what to clear
      tab under clear browsing data.
    • And clear browsing history, cached and cookies.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the required information to help you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Video Playing Problem after Using HyperCam 2

1. Video Playing Problem after Using HyperCam 2 - Similar Threads - Video Playing Problem

2. Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?: Videos are not playing using Firefox browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-are-not-playing-using-firefox-browser/c4208dc8-843d-4424-ae1e-9d6a382a331a
  3. Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?: Videos are not playing using Firefox browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-are-not-playing-using-firefox-browser/c4208dc8-843d-4424-ae1e-9d6a382a331a
  4. Videos are not playing using Firefox browser?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Black screen problem after playing online videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen problem after playing online videos: My pc keeps on having black screen whenever I play online videos, and I always end up force shutting down my pc so I could use it again, It started happening after I updated my windows 10 version. Can someone help me what could be the problem?...
  6. video Playing problem

video Playing problem: when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing and that same problem i have face on you tube...
  7. Problem playing video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem playing video: Today I started experiencing troubles when I try to play any video with another player than Windows Default, it just freezes for exactly 15 seconds and then plays normally, I uninstalled the players and tried MPC HC, BC, and VLC several times and same thing happens in all of...
  8. Problem with Playing Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Playing Video: Hi there.. I've installed the latest version of Windows 10 as I tried to play a video file but there's no video player!! Ok I downloaded Movies & TV App and tried again but! it says the following : [ATTACH] I am wondering why?? it's just a video player, is that a hard...
  9. Problem playing mjpeg video content

Problem playing mjpeg video content: I have some avi files in mjpeg format. Unable to play them with Windows Media Player. I believe the Softpeg v2.2 codec is recommended for these files. Are there not native Windows 10 codecs to play mjpeg format files? Please let me know. Thanks...
  10. Video play problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video play problem: To begin, I am not very tech literate so bear with me. For the past 2 weeks, each video posted to Facebook has suddenly changed resolution. The ALL seem to be OVER ENLARGED which makes them impossible to view. I have tried changing the resolution to no avail. Have also...