Windows 10: Video playlist sync on 2 windows 10 devices

Discus and support Video playlist sync on 2 windows 10 devices in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I added a playlist to VLC to play on a Windows 10 laptop and I want to be able to see where I paused that playlist or which video I paused in another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sunnyca20, May 18, 2020.

1. Video playlist sync on 2 windows 10 devices

I added a playlist to VLC to play on a Windows 10 laptop and I want to be able to see where I paused that playlist or which video I paused in another windows 10 laptop, how can I do that? Is there any internet streaming free alternative if nothing exists in windows 10?

submitted by /u/sunnyca20
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sunnyca20, May 18, 2020

2. Duplicate Playlists When Syncing

What I'm seeing with playlists and syncing happens on every WP 8.1 (denim) I own (635, 1520, 640, 1020). I sync music to my phone using the sync function in Windows Media Player. I drop a playlist into sync to the SD card (or phone) and wait for it to
    finish.

When I look on my phone in either Music or Nokia's smiley face music app, I get duplicate copies of the playlists. Even happens on different computers. I do not have duplicate playlists and I have wiped all music, artists, playlists and album information off
    my phone and/or SD card.

What you would see is:

Rad Music List

Rad Music List (2)

If a song in Rad Music List is in another playlist, the 2nd list is synced as well; even if I didn't sync it. So the list would look like:

Rad Music List

Rad Music List (2)

Ultra Music List

(it shows only one item in the playlist)

Am I doing this wrong? How should I be syncing or is it just broken?
    Video playlist sync on 2 windows 10 devices 9404f701-1a1b-4c10-9bdc-15b06375a797.jpg

Video playlist sync on 2 windows 10 devices 1b192c8c-798f-4a0d-8505-22c83c815cc3.jpg

JefLarremore, May 18, 2020
  3. Phone created playlist does not sync changes later made in Zune

Yesterday I downloaded a few songs on my phone, added them to a now playing list, and then saved that list as a new playlist. So far so good. Then when I got home, synced my phone to Zune and the playlist appeared as expected. I then downloaded a bunch
    more songs, added them to this new playlist. I synced my phone again, however the changes to the playlist and the new songs did not sync over to the phone.

I have not tried this again to verify, or tried forcing the playlist to sync by re-dragging it to the phone, but I should not have to do this. So again, here are the steps I took.

1. Downloaded song (Zune pass).
    2. Add songs to now playing list (on phone).
    3. Saved now playing list as a playlist (on phone).
    4. Synced phone with Zune. New playlist synced fine.
    5. Downloaded more songs via Zune.
    6. Added new songs to previously phone created playlist.
    7. Synced phone. Playlist did not update.

A do also have an auto playlist that puts new songs onto my phone. This playlist updated in Zune correctly, and did sync these songs onto my phone, it is just the other playlist that did not re-sync correctly.

EvanNadeau, May 18, 2020
  4. Video playlist sync on 2 windows 10 devices

Music Syncing. Playlists. Local and DRM music.

Here are my options. Each one sucks and is not acceptable.

Sync with Windows Phone Modern App.

Pros:

• I get to listen to my music.
    Cons:

• Won't sync my Xbox Music playlist.
    • Won't sync my Windows Media Player playlist.

Sync with the Windows Phone Desktop App

Pros:

• I get to sync my Windows Media Player playlist.
    • I get to listen to some Xbox Music content. Yeah it's random.
    Cons:

• I don't get to listen to some Xbox Music content. You get an error "unable to confirm media rights usage.

Sync with Windows Media Player

Pros:

• None
    Cons:

• Doesn't work with Xbox Music content.
    • Won't sync the song on playlist that are Xbox Music Content.

Bobby J Cannon, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Video playlist sync on 2 windows 10 devices

1. Video playlist sync on 2 windows 10 devices - Similar Threads - Video playlist sync

2. How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?: I have some videos I'd like to watch in a specific order, but for some reason I can't add them to a playlist not a queue. Is there a media feature I need to install? If not, why is it not a feature already?...
  3. How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?: I have some videos I'd like to watch in a specific order, but for some reason I can't add them to a playlist not a queue. Is there a media feature I need to install? If not, why is it not a feature already?...
  4. Dnla video playlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dnla video playlist: I have a Windows Media Dnla server running it took some growing pains to get it to link and show all the video content on my Roku tv. I have divided all my MP4 files into playlist but when I view on tv it says I have no compatible video playlists. But that same files can be...
  5. Dnla video playlist

Dnla video playlist: I have a Windows Media Dnla server running it took some growing pains to get it to link and show all the video content on my Roku tv. I have divided all my MP4 files into playlist but when I view on tv it says I have no compatible video playlists. But that same files can be...
  6. windows 10 devices no longer syncing

windows 10 devices no longer syncing: Why do devices stop syncing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-devices-no-longer-syncing/8ee55699-36bc-4b58-bca3-210e9c738a14
  7. windows 10 devices no longer syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 devices no longer syncing: Why do devices stop syncing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-devices-no-longer-syncing/8ee55699-36bc-4b58-bca3-210e9c738a14
  8. windows 10 devices no longing syncing

windows 10 devices no longing syncing: Why do devices stop syncing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-devices-no-longing-syncing/8ee55699-36bc-4b58-bca3-210e9c738a14
  9. Playlist Media Player and USB Devices

Playlist Media Player and USB Devices: My Computer is running Windows 10, with Media player I cannot create a PLAYLIST to an USB device, somewhere along the way I saw that my Media Player is 7 not 10. How do I upgrade to Media Player 10 or get the needed software to create a playlist to a USB device? The problem I...
  10. Windows 10 audio/video syncing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 audio/video syncing: Whenever I watch streaming video, the audio and the video get out of sync. Like I'll start to watch a movie and at first the lips are in sync with the sound dialog. But after a minute or two they start to drift apart. The sound is heard but the people's lips don't start to...