Windows 10: Video plays after pausing and will not stop

Discus and support Video plays after pausing and will not stop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having a problem where videos will continue to play if you pause the video. This happens with the spotify app as well. I would pause it and about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlphaTEA, Oct 23, 2020.

1. AlphaTEA Win User

Video plays after pausing and will not stop

I am having a problem where videos will continue to play if you pause the video. This happens with the spotify app as well. I would pause it and about 10 seconds later it starts to play on its own.

I tried uninstalling the browsers and reinstalling them with no luck, the videos and music continue to play on their own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

AlphaTEA, Oct 23, 2020
  2. AzaRich Win User

Why video player doesn't save time when I stop the video and start to play it again? Nokia 701

Why video player doesn't save time when I stop the video and start to play it again?

Steps to reproduce:

1. start video player

2. select video and start it

3. click pause, click exit

4. play current video again

Played doesn't save time...

AzaRich, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Sleep After Inactivity Causes Paused YouTube Videos to Play

Hi Daniel,

For us to identify the possible reason why YouTube plays even your computer is idle, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Are you encountering the issue using different browsers?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Video plays after pausing and will not stop

Video Player Keeps Pausing and playing

when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing i have tried so many player but it happens with every media player.

Please help me sort out this issue.

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures **

Shantanu Manna, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Video plays after pausing and will not stop

1. Video plays after pausing and will not stop - Similar Threads - Video plays pausing

2. Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly: On Youtube, spotify or even a video on my own computer. It constanty pause and play repetitively. I already tried to restart, update drivers, run troubleshoot, use de cmd and nothing seems to work.I have a Asus Tuf Dash F15 with windows 11 updated....
  3. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  4. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  5. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Video Play Pausing Rapidly - Mousepad stops working!!

Video Play Pausing Rapidly - Mousepad stops working!!: Hi, My HP pavilion laptop 14 bf125tx started having a problem in July. Whenever i play a video, be it in a browser or in any player in my PC, the video keep play-pausing rapidly. I have noticed the mousepad also stops working when the reckoning happens. I ran all kinds of...
  7. Stopping/pausing/closing videos in firefox stops windows from playing sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stopping/pausing/closing videos in firefox stops windows from playing sound.: SO if I close, ect, and video is firefox(doesn't matter the site) the sound being played through the selected device in windows stops working as well. If this happens and I load up a video or continue one the sound starts up again. It's like firefox/windows 10 sound is...
  8. Audio & video Play Pause automatically

Audio & video Play Pause automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal YouTube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the space bar key...
  9. videos pause and play automatically. Why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    videos pause and play automatically. Why?: In my windows 10 laptop, while playing videos, it automatically pause and play frequently. What is the solution? is windows 10 is failure OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-pause-and-play-automatically-why/a619bdfc-8ea4-4012-a7c1-ba78c165581a
  10. Netflix videos pause and play automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix videos pause and play automatically: hi team, While using netflix application on windows 10, video pauses and plays automatically again and again. Also windows menu pops up repeated(menu shown after windows key press)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why player keep playing and pausing im pc