Windows 10: Video Proc Amp

Discus and support Video Proc Amp in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, Simple question with what I suspect is a complicated answer. Is there a shortcut to the 'Video Proc Amp' Properties window that does NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StuKnowler, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Video Proc Amp

Hi all,

Simple question with what I suspect is a complicated answer.

Is there a shortcut to the 'Video Proc Amp' Properties window that does NOT require Skype to be running?

Video Proc Amp c22f3fa6-110e-4fc9-9954-38cee1789bdb?upload=true.png

Would really like to control the white balance for my USB webcam through the native Windows Camera App.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.
    Many thanks

Stu

:)

StuKnowler, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Solaris17 Win User

[FS/FT] DDR2 and a proc

i can ty pics got the stuff off of newegg i can give you those and ill give you the stepping off he cpu etc..

Corsair
    http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16820146580

Patriot
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820220066

Proc

Line 1 (model)
    ADA3800IAA4CN

Line 2 (stepping)
    LBBVF(STEPPING) 06(year)25(week)RPAW

Line3
    Z950471F61857

those links are right off of my previous orders list in my account so thats the same exact stuff i bought i didnt just
    "search for it"

Solaris17, Jan 15, 2021
  3. New proc or?

Ok,

i need a new proc..

it can be quad or dual.

i do edit pics a lot and do convert some videos on acasion, i do play games and of course oc to the max.

What do you suggest?

try to stay at about $300 (can go more if HAVE to )

freaksavior, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Video Proc Amp

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Video Proc Amp

1. Video Proc Amp - Similar Threads - Video Proc Amp

2. Help removing Exclude Proc A and D

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help removing Exclude Proc A and D: I have tried a number of virus/malware removal tools and they cannot seem to knock these out. Could someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-removing-exclude-proc-a-and-d/b4c5b416-383a-47b7-9abe-6aae205461c7
  3. runtime error at 393:4904 could not call proc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    runtime error at 393:4904 could not call proc: I want to remove a certain app in my laptop, but it's giving me an error runtime error at 393:4904 could not call proc. Need fix, please help.Thanks....
  4. Numbers of proc being used

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numbers of proc being used: Hi there recently this having been happening to me, i have a 7700k with a gtx1080, always worked fine no overclock etc, but last few weeks it happens this, when i go to league of legends sometimes it sets my processor to use only 1 with check mark on, the game goes to 120 fp...
  5. Korg driver for vox guitar amp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Korg driver for vox guitar amp: I am using windows 10 on my PC & I have a Vox guitar amplifier vt20x . It has a USB connector for using Tone room soft wear by Korg with my Guitar, The Driver which Is down loaded will not make a connection & recognise the amplifier no matter which USB port I use. can...
  6. Missing Power Plans & Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing Power Plans & Options: I don't now what's going on, but lots of options are missing from default balance plan and the custom power plan I created. [img] [img] - - - Updated - - - I also ran this in cmd prompt: Code: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61[/quote]...
  7. amp for win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    amp for win 10: You got an error message while using Windows Media Player. Unfortunately, specific info about the error isn't currently available. What does this mean and how do I fix it?...
  8. Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache: In 2016, Bing joined the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP for short) open-source effort to help you “find” and “do” searches faster, regardless of where you are and on any device when you are looking for informaiton. Today, we are pleased to announce the release of Bing AMP...
  9. Google Bringing the power of AMP to Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google Bringing the power of AMP to Gmail: For the past few years, we’ve worked to make mobile pages load faster through an open-source framework called Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP). AMP started as an effort to help publishers, but as its capabilities have expanded over time, it’s now one of the best ways to build...
  10. Restore Available Video Purchases in Movies & TV app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Restore Available Video Purchases in Movies & TV app in Windows 10: How to: Restore Available Video Purchases in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 How to Restore Available Video Purchases in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 [img] Information The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all...