Windows 10: Video Project From Microsoft Photos Application Got Deleted After Resetting Microsoft...

Discus and support Video Project From Microsoft Photos Application Got Deleted After Resetting Microsoft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question about a video project that I created on the Microsoft Photos app. After months of working on the project, I recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaylaMA, Jun 23, 2019.

1. KaylaMA Win User

Video Project From Microsoft Photos Application Got Deleted After Resetting Microsoft...

Hello,

I have a question about a video project that I created on the Microsoft Photos app. After months of working on the project, I recently recieved an error message stating that the app was unable to open the video and to try reopening it. I tried opening and reopening the app multiple times but that didn't work so I went to the internet for help. A user on another community post recommended repairing and resetting the app. Both functions stated that my "documents would not be affected". I completed both and when I went back to the app my project was gone. All of my other photos were still listed, the only thing that disappeared was the video. This was my first time making a video on Microsoft photos and I spent alot of time on it so this is very frustrating. Is there any way that I can recover my video?

***Edited Original Title From: Deleted Photos Video Project***

:)

KaylaMA, Jun 23, 2019

2. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Photos Video Project

I just completed a 1-1/2 hour video project using Microsoft Photos. I want to download to my computer. I tried "sharing" to onedrive, but it only shares the video clips not the completed video project. Also I get a message that "larger videos will be removed".
    Is there any way I can use my video project outside of Photos? I want to make a DVD eventually.

DarleanSmith1, Jun 23, 2019
  4. RS Z28 Win User

Video Project From Microsoft Photos Application Got Deleted After Resetting Microsoft...

Microsoft Video Project - Lost Photos in Video Project for Grandfather's Wake: HELP!

Did the PC just do an update ?????

Are the photos .jpg

Open C:\

or C:\Users

In the search box type in

.jpg

or try these extensions if you do not know the file extensions.

,bmp

.png

when you see one of the photos, look where it shows the folder or location it is in and then go to that folder by right clicking on one of the files and select OPEN FOLDER/FILE LOCATION

And making a video project out of photos saves the project in a file type for the program you are using until you actually create the video. This is so when you have an incomplete project, you can save the project and come back later to finish it and then
    rip it into a video. If you move the photos before you complete the project, then the project file can not find and load the photos to finish the project. The video will probably be mp4.

RS Z28, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Video Project From Microsoft Photos Application Got Deleted After Resetting Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Video Project Microsoft

2. Microsoft Photos Video Projects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos Video Projects: In my microsoft photos,i went into new video project and i went to add a video file recorded by OBS and it shows the message " These files have properties that can't be read, so we coudn't add them' and the file name, what should i do to rectify this ptroblem....
  3. video project made on microsoft photo app

video project made on microsoft photo app: How do I send a video project to my friend if it is too big for email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-project-made-on-microsoft-photo-app/aa005c26-d610-4a8c-a7f5-ff62021ba8b8
  4. Photo Application doesn't have Video Project.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo Application doesn't have Video Project.: Photos application in my Notebook doesn't have Video Project. I can't create new video. I use Window 10 Pro (not Pro N). [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-application-doesnt-have-video-project/89d2ff45-3351-43a2-8993-7ccbc1b6d3b8
  5. Lost Video Project in Microsoft photos

Lost Video Project in Microsoft photos: Where how can I find it? Totally gone. Also since I opted out of sync, the other saved project does not open. I have tried repair on advanced options on app When that did not work, went into power shell uninstalled app and reinstalled, still not working properly. BTW, new...
  6. microsoft photos video project

microsoft photos video project: when i go to make a video in microsoft photos, i noticed it saves the videos automatically in the video project folder, how do i stop it from doing that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-video-project/b02fb3e5-025b-4900-837e-0a45e213b125
  7. Deleted Photos Video Project

Deleted Photos Video Project: Hello, I have a question about a video project that I created on the Microsoft Photos app. After months of working on the project, I recently recieved an error message stating that the app was unable to open the video and to try reopening it. I tried opening and reopening...
  8. Microsoft Photo video project

Microsoft Photo video project: How do I add small segments of songs to a video project that has videos and stills? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-video-project/d1c8d7d3-d67c-47fd-9d29-3557e7f6003a
  9. Video projects disappeared after photo app reset

Video projects disappeared after photo app reset: Very very upset as all my video projects in windows 10 photo app seem to have disappeared. One project is still there but about twenty others are all gone. Any help to find them would be appreciated. This all happened after I did a reset to the photo app....
  10. Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos: i recently put together a video project on Microsoft photos and was hoping to upload it to youtube and share it. But when i try to export it stays at 0% and then soon after that crashes. I have tried to refresh and restart the app but its not working. I cant share my video!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resetting microsoft photos lost my video projects