Windows 10: video project

Discus and support video project in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a video with a song and had it almost done, now the pictures are missing, in its place it says "we can not find this file". Not sure why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KristieFox, Nov 6, 2018.

1. video project

I created a video with a song and had it almost done, now the pictures are missing, in its place it says "we can not find this file". Not sure why they disappeared in the first place. Very frustrating.

Also I tried to add a second song and couldn't?

:)

KristieFox, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Norton Win User

Crunchers Helping Crunchers : The New Project

Suggestion: If we do the build those that contribute all get put "in the hat" and someone gets picked for a nice treat.

I'm thinking a video card, psu, or something like that *Smile video project :)

What do you think????

***EDIT- added a suggestion list for the Thank You prize ***

Cruncher's Helping Crunchers Project Thank You suggestions:
    - Video card
    - PSU
    - Gift card (area specific)
    - Water cooling setup

Norton, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    I can't Project my Screen on pc

Hello Obaro Nduka,

Thank youn for posting Microsoft Community.

We're here to help. Regarding your concern you may follow the steps provided below:

• Use a USB cable to connect to your Windows device.
    • Start the Project My Screen app on your Windows device.
    • On your phone, tap Yes when prompted to allow screen projection.
    Note: You can't use a USB connection to project content that's protected by Digital Right Management (DRM) -- for example Xbox Video. Projecting your screen with a USB connection is video only. You can still manage audio through your phone.

Hope this helps.

Arnie Est, Nov 6, 2018
  4. video project

photo app video project

This is ridiculous.

Saving a video project is not available yet.

This is the first time I used the Win 10 Photo App to make a video.

Had an issue with the video not playing, all I saw were little dots spinning in a circle.

I closed all my other applications, nothing, I shut down my computer. I could not find my project.

There were three tips when I first created a new custom video project. One was that I did not have to save my project, this happened automatically.

I do not know what that means I guess be cause it is not saved.

This make this app absolutely useless.

I did place a feed back about this app before, I do not see the use of placing another one.

Suggestion:

Please let me do some thing very basic like save a project so I can edit it later.

How could this not have been an option.

DefenderStargate, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

video project

1. video project - Similar Threads - video project

2. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  3. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  4. I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.: The software starts saving one frame per second then after 6hrs it hangs with only 48% saved. I have tried saving in MP4 and MPEG-2. I have also tried saving to different folders on the hard drive and to a DVD+RW. I have removed my Norton Anti Virus software and closed all...
  5. I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.

I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.: The software starts saving one frame per second then after 6hrs it hangs with only 48% saved. I have tried saving in MP4 and MPEG-2. I have also tried saving to different folders on the hard drive and to a DVD+RW. I have removed my Norton Anti Virus software and closed all...
  6. 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x87260103 error for movie maker video project: 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project. This error just started with videos in my MM projecty* Changed to a question & moved from Community Center...
  7. 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project

0x87260103 error for movie maker video project: 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project. This error just started with videos in my MM projecty* Changed to a question & moved from Community Center...
  8. How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?: I've multiple incomplete projects I'm working on via Windows 10 Video Editor. I have backed these up and saved them as VPB files.I'm told to upgrade to Clipchamp however, this doesn't recognise VPB files.How do I transfer my incomplete projects from Video Editor to Clipchamp...
  9. How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?

How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?: I've multiple incomplete projects I'm working on via Windows 10 Video Editor. I have backed these up and saved them as VPB files.I'm told to upgrade to Clipchamp however, this doesn't recognise VPB files.How do I transfer my incomplete projects from Video Editor to Clipchamp...
  10. The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...: i am using my HP all-in-one desktop How can i resolve it if it is possible send a mail how to resolve it *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...