Windows 10: video project

Discus and support video project in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a video with a song and had it almost done, now the pictures are missing, in its place it says "we can not find this file". Not sure why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KristieFox, Nov 6, 2018.

1. video project

I created a video with a song and had it almost done, now the pictures are missing, in its place it says "we can not find this file". Not sure why they disappeared in the first place. Very frustrating.

Also I tried to add a second song and couldn't?

:)

KristieFox, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Norton Win User

Crunchers Helping Crunchers : The New Project

Suggestion: If we do the build those that contribute all get put "in the hat" and someone gets picked for a nice treat.

I'm thinking a video card, psu, or something like that *Smile video project :)

What do you think????

***EDIT- added a suggestion list for the Thank You prize ***

Cruncher's Helping Crunchers Project Thank You suggestions:
    - Video card
    - PSU
    - Gift card (area specific)
    - Water cooling setup

Norton, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    I can't Project my Screen on pc

Hello Obaro Nduka,

Thank youn for posting Microsoft Community.

We're here to help. Regarding your concern you may follow the steps provided below:

• Use a USB cable to connect to your Windows device.
    • Start the Project My Screen app on your Windows device.
    • On your phone, tap Yes when prompted to allow screen projection.
    Note: You can't use a USB connection to project content that's protected by Digital Right Management (DRM) -- for example Xbox Video. Projecting your screen with a USB connection is video only. You can still manage audio through your phone.

Hope this helps.

Arnie Est, Nov 6, 2018
  4. video project

photo app video project

This is ridiculous.

Saving a video project is not available yet.

This is the first time I used the Win 10 Photo App to make a video.

Had an issue with the video not playing, all I saw were little dots spinning in a circle.

I closed all my other applications, nothing, I shut down my computer. I could not find my project.

There were three tips when I first created a new custom video project. One was that I did not have to save my project, this happened automatically.

I do not know what that means I guess be cause it is not saved.

This make this app absolutely useless.

I did place a feed back about this app before, I do not see the use of placing another one.

Suggestion:

Please let me do some thing very basic like save a project so I can edit it later.

How could this not have been an option.

DefenderStargate, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

video project

1. video project - Similar Threads - video project

2. Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library: When I add pictures to a specific project, Microsoft Photo's video editor copies all my project photos to the same project library found at OneDrive/Pictures/Video Projects. It's very unmanageable, as ALL project photos from ALL projects I've created are in the same folder....
  3. Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor

Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor: Hi,Whenever I add custom audio to a video project using the new windows photo/video editor, a new folder is created nested in my system files in C:\Users\[my name]\[personal folders]\Video ProjectsThis is not in "My Documents" or "Videos" or even "Photos" but nested in a...
  4. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video...: I have an Inspiron13-7378 that I am trying to connect to an external monitor. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, searching for a windows 10 update, installing other drivers, multiple different monitors, and multiple different hdmi...
  5. A tmp is created after export of a project in Windows Video Editor

A tmp is created after export of a project in Windows Video Editor: Hi Sir, I was using the windows editor for a project and in the end, I exported and waited, the end result was that it created a temp file and the mp4 file was empty Please help me with this... Thanks...
  6. Video Editor in Photos app wont save unfinished projects and reopen with storyboard from...

Video Editor in Photos app wont save unfinished projects and reopen with storyboard from...: Using windows 10 PC , open Photo app-video editor new project selected, title made, and imported many pics and videos, started a story board with trimmed videos, there was no way to SAVE PROJECT so i backed it up to import later but that wont open and if i simply click on...
  7. My photos app has no create project for making videos, help?

My photos app has no create project for making videos, help?: I just bought a dell Inspiron and have been trying to edit video but cannot find the Create project button that was on my old photos app on my old laptop. The app version is Microsoft Photos 2019.19071.12548.0 © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. I updated the laptop since getting...
  8. Video Editor saved project location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Editor saved project location?: I have a saved project in windows "Video Editor". Where do the files reside for this project? I am attempting to move my PC from a backed up version and need to know where I can put the old project files. I just need to locate them now. submitted by /u/deathnutz [link]...
  9. Transfer/Migrate Photo App Video Projects to New Computer

Transfer/Migrate Photo App Video Projects to New Computer: Greetings, How does one transfer Video Projects created on the Photos App to a new computer? Currently my old computer's hard drive is in a docking station connected to my new computer via USB3, and it is now the "F" drive of my new computer. After using PCmover...
  10. Windows 10 Video Editor Refuses to Save Project

Windows 10 Video Editor Refuses to Save Project: Video editor refuses to finish the video I've been working on. I've tried resetting the program, and several other things. Still getting the "file is in use" error message, reference # 0x80070020...