Windows 10: Video Project

Discus and support Video Project in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I uploaded photos to Video Project but can't get the photos back. How do I do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarolDowling, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Video Project

I uploaded photos to Video Project but can't get the photos back. How do I do this

:)

CarolDowling, Oct 29, 2019

2. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Norton Win User
    Crunchers Helping Crunchers : The New Project

Suggestion: If we do the build those that contribute all get put "in the hat" and someone gets picked for a nice treat.

I'm thinking a video card, psu, or something like that *Smile Video Project :)

What do you think????

***EDIT- added a suggestion list for the Thank You prize ***

Cruncher's Helping Crunchers Project Thank You suggestions:
    - Video card
    - PSU
    - Gift card (area specific)
    - Water cooling setup

Norton, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Video Project

Adding music to video projects

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which app are you referring to add music to Video projects?
    2. Are you aware of any recent changes made on the device prior to this issue?
    3. Which build version of Windows is installed on the PC?

Refer the article ‘Which version of Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details’.

If you’re referring to Photos app for adding music to Video projects, I suggest you to refer the section
    Create videos from the article Photos help.

If the issue still persists, get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Video Project

1. Video Project - Similar Threads - Video Project

2. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  3. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  4. I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.: The software starts saving one frame per second then after 6hrs it hangs with only 48% saved. I have tried saving in MP4 and MPEG-2. I have also tried saving to different folders on the hard drive and to a DVD+RW. I have removed my Norton Anti Virus software and closed all...
  5. I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.

I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.: The software starts saving one frame per second then after 6hrs it hangs with only 48% saved. I have tried saving in MP4 and MPEG-2. I have also tried saving to different folders on the hard drive and to a DVD+RW. I have removed my Norton Anti Virus software and closed all...
  6. 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x87260103 error for movie maker video project: 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project. This error just started with videos in my MM projecty* Changed to a question & moved from Community Center...
  7. 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project

0x87260103 error for movie maker video project: 0x87260103 error for movie maker video project. This error just started with videos in my MM projecty* Changed to a question & moved from Community Center...
  8. How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?: I've multiple incomplete projects I'm working on via Windows 10 Video Editor. I have backed these up and saved them as VPB files.I'm told to upgrade to Clipchamp however, this doesn't recognise VPB files.How do I transfer my incomplete projects from Video Editor to Clipchamp...
  9. How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?

How can I transfer my projects from Windows 10 Video Editor to Clipchamp?: I've multiple incomplete projects I'm working on via Windows 10 Video Editor. I have backed these up and saved them as VPB files.I'm told to upgrade to Clipchamp however, this doesn't recognise VPB files.How do I transfer my incomplete projects from Video Editor to Clipchamp...
  10. The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pc cannot project to another screen, try reinstalling driver or using a different video...: i am using my HP all-in-one desktop How can i resolve it if it is possible send a mail how to resolve it *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...