Windows 10: Video projects disappeared after photo app reset

Discus and support Video projects disappeared after photo app reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Very very upset as all my video projects in windows 10 photo app seem to have disappeared. One project is still there but about twenty others are all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by scottfactor, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Video projects disappeared after photo app reset

Very very upset as all my video projects in windows 10 photo app seem to have disappeared. One project is still there but about twenty others are all gone. Any help to find them would be appreciated. This all happened after I did a reset to the photo app.

:)

scottfactor, Nov 1, 2018

2. Video projects disappeared after photo app reset

Very very upset as all my video projects in windows 10 photo app seem to have disappeared. One project is still there but about twenty others are all gone. Any help to find them would be appreciated. This all happened after I did a reset to the photo
    app.

scottfactor, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Video projects disappeared after photo app reset

olegГончар, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Video projects disappeared after photo app reset

photo app video project

This is ridiculous.

Saving a video project is not available yet.

This is the first time I used the Win 10 Photo App to make a video.

Had an issue with the video not playing, all I saw were little dots spinning in a circle.

I closed all my other applications, nothing, I shut down my computer. I could not find my project.

There were three tips when I first created a new custom video project. One was that I did not have to save my project, this happened automatically.

I do not know what that means I guess be cause it is not saved.

This make this app absolutely useless.

I did place a feed back about this app before, I do not see the use of placing another one.

Suggestion:

Please let me do some thing very basic like save a project so I can edit it later.

How could this not have been an option.

DefenderStargate, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Video projects disappeared after photo app reset

1. Video projects disappeared after photo app reset - Similar Threads - Video projects disappeared

2. Photo App- not having the Video project feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App- not having the Video project feature: My version of Windows 10 doesn't have a N. I read that in some versions you need to download a feature media file but when I tried is keep saying that my windows version don't need that update. What I can do to find the video project feature?...
  3. video project made on microsoft photo app

video project made on microsoft photo app: How do I send a video project to my friend if it is too big for email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-project-made-on-microsoft-photo-app/aa005c26-d610-4a8c-a7f5-ff62021ba8b8
  4. Windows 10 Photo, I lost all my video projects after a photo app RESET.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo, I lost all my video projects after a photo app RESET.: Windows 10 Photo wasn't working properly. Was very slow and some of my video projects would not load. After research, I tried to use the apps Repair feature, but no improvement. So I tried the RESET option and when the app opened, all my video projects were gone. Can I...
  5. Deleted Photos Video Project

Deleted Photos Video Project: Hello, I have a question about a video project that I created on the Microsoft Photos app. After months of working on the project, I recently recieved an error message stating that the app was unable to open the video and to try reopening it. I tried opening and reopening...
  6. Disappearance of Split Button in Video Projects in WIndows 10 Photo App

Disappearance of Split Button in Video Projects in WIndows 10 Photo App: Sometimes there is a split button in the video project on photo app. But most of the time, there isn't a split button in the video project. The split button allows me to accurately split a video into two separate clips. I tried resetting photos app but still doesn't working....
  7. Windows Video Projects in the Photos app

Windows Video Projects in the Photos app: How can I export the video, every time i try the 'finish video' it loads for a bit, the percent goes up- but then stops around 70 and I get this: Unsupported video type or invalid file path, so 1- what video type does it need to be, and how can i change or check that? 2-...
  8. Photos Video Project

Photos Video Project: I just completed a 1-1/2 hour video project using Microsoft Photos. I want to download to my computer. I tried "sharing" to onedrive, but it only shares the video clips not the completed video project. Also I get a message that "larger videos will be removed". Is there any...
  9. Video projects in photo app

Video projects in photo app: how do you finish and finalize the video project in photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-projects-in-photo-app/5095e798-b5b3-41df-9008-64c7144742c0
  10. Photo's Video Projects Glitch

Photo's Video Projects Glitch: Absolutely every single time I attempt to make a video on the Photos app I have no problems making the thing, but when I try and download it, it turns out completely purple with static. There is no problem with the sound.[IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after reset photos app lost the videoprojects

2. reset photo app projects gone