Windows 10: Video quality

Discus and support Video quality in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Let us begin with this, when i watch YouTube videos have a static look to them when certain colors are shown, mainly white. How can i fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LoganTessier, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Video quality

Let us begin with this, when i watch YouTube videos have a static look to them when certain colors are shown, mainly white. How can i fix this problem?

:)

LoganTessier, Apr 20, 2020

2. N97 Video Quality

Guys, I've tried the following free softwares for Video conversion & they worked fine on my N97. They provide high quality conversions. As you know, higher quality = bigger size. It also depends on the video quality of the source file. Check them out:

By they way, I tried the Nokia Video Manager (NVM) v1.8 that comes with PC suite & it always gives me error message on Vista that it's not responding & it needs to shut down & restart!!! Any idea??

princemarvin, Apr 20, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Video quality :p

cadaveca, Apr 20, 2020
  4. MikeG4 Win User

Video quality

LifeCam Cinema - video quality

Recently I have bought LifeCam Cinema (720p). I have the same camera at work and I bought it as the video quality at work is superb. However at home the video quality is seriously lacking. Everything is pixelated, video is not smooth at all. It looks like
    640x480, not HD. The only difference between my home PC and my work PC is that at home I am running Windows 10 and at works it is Windows 7.

I assume it has something to do with drivers. Is there a way to fix it? I tried finding Windows 10-specific drivers, but no luck.

Any ideas and suggestions welcomed...

MikeG4, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Video quality

1. Video quality - Similar Threads - Video quality

2. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  3. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  4. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. noticeable video quality improvement?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    noticeable video quality improvement?: have there been any upgrades in terms of video playback recently? i got a 4k tv a few weeks back and ever since i screen mirrored the 2 it seems like the quality of video playback on my windows 10 laptop has improved drastically. did it activate some type of enhancement...
  6. Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance: Currently remoting into my laptop via a remote desktop manager where I have a WYSE DELL client as my remote support to login. My problem is that I have used up all of my "tech knowledge" to try to improve the audio and video quality, as outlined below:In the remote manager...
  7. Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance

Remote Desktop Audio and Video Quality Assistance: Currently remoting into my laptop via a remote desktop manager where I have a WYSE DELL client as my remote support to login. My problem is that I have used up all of my "tech knowledge" to try to improve the audio and video quality, as outlined below:In the remote manager...
  8. Why is my laptop struggling to run high-quality YouTube videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop struggling to run high-quality YouTube videos?: My laptop has been a low-end, slow device for the longest time. A few days, I finally decided to upgrade some components. I added another 4 GB RAM Totaling 8 GB and installed an SSD. I also installed a fresh Windows 10. The laptop performance has improved drastically except...
  9. Why is my laptop struggling to run high-quality YouTube videos?

Why is my laptop struggling to run high-quality YouTube videos?: My laptop has been a low-end, slow device for the longest time. A few days, I finally decided to upgrade some components. I added another 4 GB RAM Totaling 8 GB and installed an SSD. I also installed a fresh Windows 10. The laptop performance has improved drastically except...
  10. Why is my laptop struggling to run high-quality YouTube videos?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging