Windows 10: video ram

Discus and support video ram in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is it possible to allocate more ram to video ram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-ram/aeafaa06-3443-4bf7-9020-a45941aa345c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenShankroff, May 22, 2020.

1. video ram

is it possible to allocate more ram to video ram?

:)

BenShankroff, May 22, 2020

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, May 22, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 22, 2020
  4. video ram

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin video ram :D

DrunkenMafia, May 22, 2020
Thema:

video ram

1. video ram - Similar Threads - video ram

2. MY GPU IS 3.9 GB BUT VIDEO RAM IS ONLY 128MB.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY GPU IS 3.9 GB BUT VIDEO RAM IS ONLY 128MB.: HI,I'M PRIYANSHU I AM USING DELL VOSTRO 3480 AND THE GRAHICS IS INTEL UHD 620. MY DEDICATED VIDEO RAM IS 128MB BUT GPU IS 3.9GB. WHEN I WAS PLAYING GTA 4 IS NOTICED TAHT THE GRAPHICS ARE AT THERE LEAST AND IT NOT INCRESED. WHEN I SEARCHED I GOT TO KOWN THAT MY INTEL...
  3. is there anyway to increase aloocated video ram?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there anyway to increase aloocated video ram?: im tryna run cs go and all i need is more allocated video ram. can i allocate more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-anyway-to-increase-aloocated-video-ram/c4fc4112-1771-4f8e-b40b-eb657b9a29b9
  4. How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?: Hi! I want to increase my video ram but I don't know how to.I have read articles about it.I tried to enter the bios but wasn't any advanced option under it. I also searched it on yt but couldn't get the answers. [ATTACH] As we can see I have total 4162 but only 128...
  5. How to allocate more ram for video?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to allocate more ram for video?: According Syndicate it’s using 1.5gb when only 457mb are a being used as vram. I don’t have a dedicated video card but I do have 8gb of normal ram installed, how can allocate more for video? submitted by /u/lt_Matthew [link] [comments]...
  6. Having problems with Audio and Video/RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having problems with Audio and Video/RAM: Hey yall, sorry if im in the wrong sub. 1. Problem My PC used to boot up without any problem but since 2 months or so i´ve a problem with my RAM. Since i build the PC i just had XMP on and it booted up with 3600MHZ. BUT then it started booting the system with 2133MHZ. So i...
  7. dedicated video ram not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dedicated video ram not working: so ive tried all the registry editor stuff nothing works and im stuck at 128 mb of vram my computer is dual core and my graphics is intel 620 graphics card it supports higher than 128 and i have 8 gigs of ram yet i wont fix it self...
  8. How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...: So I really wanted to play Fallout 4, but then I realized that I won't be able to play with my current system, as I meet all the requirements except for dedicated Video RAM, which I only 128Mb of the Required 2048Mb. I might be able to play if I raise it to 1028Mb, as I have...
  9. How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The computer memory plays a vital role in having quick access to applications and programs. The computer memory or RAM is used by the system processor to store the data. It is a volatile memory on a motherboard that stores [...] This post How to increase dedicated...
  10. How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Support
    How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics: I have windows 10 with a few monitors hooked up. I am wondering how much video ram I am currently using. There are no games. Just general office/productivity tools. Is there anyway to check the Video RAM usage on a 7th GEN i7? 115521