Windows 10: video ram

Discus and support video ram in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is it possible to allocate more ram to video ram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-ram/aeafaa06-3443-4bf7-9020-a45941aa345c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenShankroff, May 22, 2020.

1. video ram

is it possible to allocate more ram to video ram?

:)

BenShankroff, May 22, 2020

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, May 22, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 22, 2020
  4. video ram

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin video ram :D

DrunkenMafia, May 22, 2020
Thema:

video ram

1. video ram - Similar Threads - video ram

2. Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?: I recently bought a almost brand new computer exept ssd and hard drive. And for some reason "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" tanks my RAM to sometimes over 12000MB and kills my computer. Anyone knows whats wrong? I updated my computer and that removed it for about a...
  3. Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?: I recently bought a almost brand new computer exept ssd and hard drive. And for some reason "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" tanks my RAM to sometimes over 12000MB and kills my computer. Anyone knows whats wrong? I updated my computer and that removed it for about a...
  4. Quality Windows Audio Video Experience tanks my RAM, whats wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" using alot of RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" using alot of RAM: I just recently upgraded my computer with most of my part but no my problem is that "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" is using up to 12000MB of my ram. When I start my pc its around maybe 1000-2000MB max but the more time that goes on it just ramping up until my...
  6. "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" using alot of RAM

"Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" using alot of RAM: I just recently upgraded my computer with most of my part but no my problem is that "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" is using up to 12000MB of my ram. When I start my pc its around maybe 1000-2000MB max but the more time that goes on it just ramping up until my...
  7. "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" using alot of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...: Details: I have a Dell Inspiron 5502, came with 8GB DDR4, upgraded it to 16GB using the second slot. I read somewhere that increasing RAM would increase the size of the dedicated video memory and increase power/performance of Xe Graphics. As seen from the photo below the size...
  9. I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...

I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...: Details: I have a Dell Inspiron 5502, came with 8GB DDR4, upgraded it to 16GB using the second slot. I read somewhere that increasing RAM would increase the size of the dedicated video memory and increase power/performance of Xe Graphics. As seen from the photo below the size...
  10. How to increase Video RAM?

How to increase Video RAM?: Hello. I have Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 20IAP of 8 gb of ram 4 basic + 4 added and and intel processor. For gaming purpose, I want to increase its vram and I tried several ways to increase but it didn't increase. Anyone have the solution of increase the vram?...