Windows 10: Video recording app for windows 10

Discus and support Video recording app for windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The video recorder app built into windows 10 stops at 3 hours. I need an app that will go until GB storage runs out.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by oceangirljane, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Video recording app for windows 10

The video recorder app built into windows 10 stops at 3 hours. I need an app that will go until GB storage runs out.

:)

oceangirljane, Jan 16, 2020

2. Windows Phone Camera App: Recording Video with headset microphone instead of internal mic

Hello,

The phone only uses the built-in mic when recording videos on the Camera app. If you want to use an external mic when recording videos, it is best that you send this suggestion through Feedback Hub so our developers can work on it. To send a feedback on
    your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then tap the Add button
      (+) at the top right side.
    • Select Suggestion and provide the details needed in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

Let us know if you have any concerns.

Michael Rey, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 16, 2020
  4. wolfaust Win User

Video recording app for windows 10

Free and Useful Video Recorder

Hi folk!

I'm looking for free and useful video recorder to use it capture gaming videos. A while ago I have tried TechSmith's Camtasia Studio demo, but it's not capture during the fullscreen mode,. It just recording windowed mode, I don't know why.

Could you guys please suggest free and useful video recorder?

Sincerely,

wolfaust, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Video recording app for windows 10

1. Video recording app for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Video recording app

2. Record video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Record video: I have a lecture that I can't download but only be able to play in browsers. I need an app that would record my chrome page only. At the same time, I want to be able to use other apps which shouldn't affect the chrome recording process. Does anyone know any app or have any...
  3. Which video app for recording app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which video app for recording app?: Hi,I'm having trouble with a home builder app called Planner 5D. I've contacted them and they suggest making a video of the problem. I have no idea which video recording app to use, or how to use it to record it, and they haven'tsuggested any or how to use it. Can somebody...
  4. Which video app for recording app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which video app for recording app?: Hi,I'm having trouble with a home builder app called Planner 5D. I've contacted them and they suggest making a video of the problem. I have no idea which video recording app to use, or how to use it to record it, and they haven'tsuggested any or how to use it. Can somebody...
  5. Camera App Doesn't Record Video

Camera App Doesn't Record Video: After getting my webcam I decided I would try and record some videos and test out the quality. I can open the camera app just fine and takes pictures fine, but when I go to try and take a video it stops within a second and gives me a pop-up box containing the text; "Start a...
  6. Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio: [ATTACH] Info about my system: Computer: 10 year old Dell Inspiron 1564 Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 2004 OS build: 19041.388 Camera app version: 2020.504.40.0 Earlier this day, I was recording a clip of my 1983 Sanyo boombox playing a cassette tape, with...
  7. Video recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video recording: I cannot record a video with my camera app for windows 10. The camera takes pics but when I click the record button it doesnt record. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-recording/65ea25c0-a3a3-40c7-be8a-9b9900de23ee
  8. Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video: I have a new Dell 2 in 1 laptop. When I try to record video with the Camera App the brightness keeps fluctuating from dark to light to dark. Does anyone know how to stop or fix this? Or, can you suggest another recording App or software? I record performance video...
  9. Unable to record video in Camera app

Unable to record video in Camera app: I am unable to record video in my camera app.I don't know why?But i can take a snap in it. ***Original Title: Camera app issue*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-record-video-in-camera-app/56be50bb-4082-4d78-a6de-3055e7db00ad
  10. Xbox App PC recording no video?

Xbox App PC recording no video?: Every time I use the Xbox App to try and record a clip in-game it never shows the video, it just plays the audio. Like it will show a screenshot of the beginning of when I recorded but there's never actually any video playing. I have background game recording turned on, it...