Windows 10: Video rendered at slight angle

Discus and support Video rendered at slight angle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, Windows 10 with latest patches on an HP laptop. Did a search for this and didn't find anything. Whenever I do a video screen capture or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by m3110w, Jun 14, 2017.

1. m3110w Win User

Video rendered at slight angle

Hi All,

Windows 10 with latest patches on an HP laptop.

Did a search for this and didn't find anything. Whenever I do a video screen capture or render video it's at a slight angle when I play it back. This happens no matter how I'm creating the video - video screen capture or using an app to render some video or editing some video with HandBrake. When I play the video in VLC or some other player it will be at a slight angle. This issue has been happening ever since I got this laptop about 2 yrs ago.

Anyone else experience this problem? How to fix? Thanks,

If needed, feel free to move this post to a more appropriate forum.

:)

m3110w, Jun 14, 2017
  2. ch4dwick Win User

is there any problem with n8 web browser?

There is a slight lag when you open the image up to when it actually renders the image in full quality. I used to think of the same problem but it just clears up after a few seconds.

ch4dwick, Jun 14, 2017
  3. starcub Win User
    USB Charge Nokia 5800

"Is the USB port supplying enough power for the phone to use?"

I have a USB to 2mm cable and adaptor that I use to connect to my laptop computer to my 5800 XM. The cable will charge the phone, but not as quickly as using the plug-in 2mm charger that came with the phone.

In my case, I usually have to take care to insure the 2mm port is plugged in completely and at a slight angle because the adaptor is not a tight fit.

starcub, Jun 14, 2017
  4. pepanee Win User

Search for, and open, your video card's settings. Do a thorough look-through each setting (and keep an eye out for 'rotation' or 'video playback' while analyzing all the options there). Maybe somehow some rotation setting got modified at 1 degree of an angle or something

pepanee, Jun 15, 2017
Thema:

1. Video rendered at slight angle - Similar Threads - Video rendered slight

2. Slightly pissed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slightly pissed: What are my options when windows update killed my laptop? I'm running windows 10 on a Dell XPS 13 and this last update Which I did not authorise disabled my laptop. It will not boot. I left the machine in sleep mode, came back and it was stuck on the dell splash screen. I...
  3. Slightly pissed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slightly pissed: What are my options when windows update killed my laptop? I'm running windows 10 on a Dell XPS 13 and this last update Which I did not authorise disabled my laptop. It will not boot. I left the machine in sleep mode, came back and it was stuck on the dell splash screen. I...
  4. Computer crashes while rendering videos

Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  5. Computer crashes while rendering videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  6. windows 11 febuary update wrecked all video rendering that relies on windows to render the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 febuary update wrecked all video rendering that relies on windows to render the...: these forced updates are the ONLY THING THAT CAUSES HARM TO MY DEVICES. the most recent update wrecked video rendering that relies on windows. all apps that use external rendering are affected. VLC, Gom use internal renders and work fine. BUT these are NOT my main players....
  7. windows 11 febuary update wrecked all video rendering that relies on windows to render the...

windows 11 febuary update wrecked all video rendering that relies on windows to render the...: these forced updates are the ONLY THING THAT CAUSES HARM TO MY DEVICES. the most recent update wrecked video rendering that relies on windows. all apps that use external rendering are affected. VLC, Gom use internal renders and work fine. BUT these are NOT my main players....
  8. Fast video rendering

Fast video rendering: Hi all, can anyone tell me if using fast video rendering reduces quality of the output file ? Specifically i am using power director 19 and Nvidia nvenc, when i render without gpu acceleration it almost maxes out cpu and takes significantly longer, when i enable nvenc, it is...
  9. Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!: Hi guys, first of all I'm gonna start by telling you I've done all sorts of troubleshooting ways there are for all this error messages that my PC keeps showing me. Recently I've upgraded my Motherboard,CPU and Rams, and ever since the PC is always having blue screens when I'm...
  10. Right Angle Molex?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Angle Molex?: Is there such a thing as a right angle molex power connector? I have been looking for one that lies nearly flat against what it plugs in to, but can't find one. I have a home theater case and an add-in USB 3.0 card, but it requires a molex power connection. Problem is, the...