Windows 10: Video Replay Is To Large

Discus and support Video Replay Is To Large in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi can anyone help me with my video play back problem. When I play any videos whether through media player, or any other player or apps ie. You Tube,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OpaePepene, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Video Replay Is To Large

Hi can anyone help me with my video play back problem. When I play any videos whether through media player, or any other player or apps ie. You Tube, as well as website videos, the problem is that I cannot view any videos because they appear to be grossly enlarged or the zoom feature is malfuntioning? I've looked through settings and all are as the should be.

:)

OpaePepene, Feb 12, 2019
  2. CMusni Win User

Video Replay and Sounds

I'm having trouble with my video replay and sounds. When I was out the other day, I had my phone Nokia Lumia 625 on Battery Saver Mode. I was filming a concert (had like 4 videos filmed) and wanted to replay it that night. I clicked on the first video but
    it wouldn't play and there was a message that said something like 'cannot replay this file' or 'Error code: XXXX' I thought maybe my phone just needed recharging since it had like 7% Battery Life left. So I plugged it in for it to re-charge. After an hour,
    I tried to replay the videos once again but it still had the same error. So I unplugged it, turned it off and on again. The videos are now playing well. The first video was good but when I tried the others, there were no sounds coming out. I gave it some time,
    tried it again the next day and the same thing. No sounds. Please help.

CMusni, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Replaying video via HDMI problem N8

If I record a video on my N8, then replay it through my TV via HDMI, the video starts OK, then stutters after maybe 30 seconds and then a message pops up quickly (too quick for me to read) and then the video stops replaying and the phone goes back to the
    home screen.

I have no idea what is causing it, has anyone else had this or knows of what is causing it?

thanks

bluegnu---01, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Video Replay Is To Large

I have a windows media player codec problem running with windows 10, it won't replay a an audio file registered on my Samsung Galaxy A6 (2016)

Hi Robert,

By default, Windows Media Player automatically downloads codecs when you need to play and audio or video file which we believed that has been downloaded as you're able to play it. The problem you're facing is that it won't replay the audio file. By the way,
    have you tried using another player? Were you able to replay any audio file?

To help us sort out this issue, we suggest that you run the built-in Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• In the Cortana search, search for troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting from the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Look for Windows Media Player Settings, click it, and hit
      Next
    • Make sure to click Apply repair automatically and follow the on-screen instructions.

Once done, try to play/replay the audio file again and let us know if it works.

Looking forward to your replay.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Video Replay Is To Large

1. Video Replay Is To Large - Similar Threads - Video Replay Large

2. large video file sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    large video file sharing: I have several large 25GB video files on an external drive attached to my W10 PC. Instead of uploading them to a cloud folder, is there a way to share them over a WiFi home network with another PC or device? How will the other device locate/discover a shared link? Must the...
  3. large video file sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    large video file sharing: I have several large 25GB video files on an external drive attached to my W10 PC. Instead of uploading them to a cloud folder, is there a way to share them over a WiFi home network with another PC or device? How will the other device locate/discover a shared link? Must the...
  4. large video file sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dispaly/Replay stops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dispaly/Replay stops: Hi, I have an All-in-one ACER PC and since some weeks the display or replay of anything, that is mouse, cursor, videos, has very short interruptions. It moves and every 3 seconds stops very short and moves again. It is just a millisecond, but annoying. You want to fill a...
  6. Messenger Video replay only Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messenger Video replay only Audio: FB Messenger App on windows 10, Video replay is audio only with black screen? Video plays correctly on my iPad and Android phone. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-replay-only-audio/6ad05b4e-d216-44a3-b4e8-368e2e92498d
  7. video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry: when watching (or not watching) live tv or video replay my screen is mega zoomed in and i can find no recourse but to listen and not watch why is this happening on my computer screen...
  8. Replaying videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Replaying videos: When I try to replay my videos on in my Windows 10 I get the following message: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. In the properties the file type is movie clip (.mpg) How can I solve this problem? Thank you for your help....
  9. videos too large

in Browsers and Email
    videos too large: Hi, I didn't used to have this problem, but started about a year ago. When I click on a video link, such as in youtube or on facebook, the video is huge so I'm not able to see what it is or what they are doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 126908
  10. videos too large

in Windows 10 Support
    videos too large: Hi, I didn't used to have this problem, but started about a year ago. When I click on a video link, such as in youtube or on facebook, the video is huge so I'm not able to see what it is or what they are doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 126908