Windows 10: Video saving problem

Discus and support Video saving problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I downloaded HD movie maker pro on the windows store to edit a video to send it to an Ipad to make corrections. Later when I have finished it it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Justin_079, May 13, 2020.

1. Video saving problem

Hello, I downloaded HD movie maker pro on the windows store to edit a video to send it to an Ipad to make corrections. Later when I have finished it it wouldn't load to save to my files, this message came up. I have read things on google but they weren't really relating to my situation. Is there anyway to fix this?

Video saving problem 2695cf94-fff6-4104-aefe-8d856d6f7cb9?upload=true.png

:)

Justin_079, May 13, 2020

2. Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 13, 2020
  3. video problem

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Are you able to watch videos using any other browser?

2) Do you receive any error message, while trying to play video?

As per your query, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear Cache and Cookies of Microsoft Edge browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.
    Step 2: To perform Video playback troubleshooter, follow the below steps:

1) Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
    Troubleshooting.

2) Select View all on the top left panel.

3) Select Video Playback.

4) Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 13, 2020
  4. Video saving problem

Trimmed Video Won't Save Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in saving the video file.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Does this issue persists only with the specific video file/video file format?
    2. Have you tried to play the same video file on a different computer?
    3. Which version of Windows is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to
    provide the details.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

Method 1

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.

Method 2

I also suggest you to refer the article ‘Cannot
    play back the file. The format is not supported

Note: This method contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that
    you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Link:
    How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Method 3

If the issue still persists I suggest you to refer the article
    Help with Movies & TV app problems on Windows 10
    for more troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Video saving problem

1. Video saving problem - Similar Threads - Video saving problem

2. trimmed videos not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trimmed videos not saving: every time i try to trim MP.4 video, the error appears. Got enough space on storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trimmed-videos-not-saving/f7c0eff8-680b-444a-9790-15c829cf7e81
  3. trimmed videos not saving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trimmed videos not saving: every time i try to trim MP.4 video, the error appears. Got enough space on storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trimmed-videos-not-saving/f7c0eff8-680b-444a-9790-15c829cf7e81
  4. Saving an edited video

Saving an edited video: Spent ages editing a video on video editor. now when I click on it it says it cannot find the file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-an-edited-video/b20d9934-dd2e-465a-a318-ba107da10f7d
  5. Problems saving video in Microsoft Photos Video Editor.

Problems saving video in Microsoft Photos Video Editor.: I edited a zoom meeting and then selected "finish video" and "export". After spending time "exporting", I got an error message saying the video could not be saved because the file is in use. Error code: 0x80070020. I tried this multiple times and see no other way to save my...
  6. Save video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Save video: I have made a video, how to I save it to my computer on my destop in order for me to email to others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-video/e4f35740-4407-419b-b1ca-4b600a7c6f71
  7. save video

save video: when i try to trim my video and save it, i am not able to save it, save video option is grayed out. please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-video/b798d5c4-3d0a-43ba-8557-5fbdde50bbe3
  8. Saving videos to disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving videos to disk: Good morning I can download videos from my camera - which work very well on play back. However Following the prompts I can am able to burn videos to disk BUT When I play them back to check - the play back freezes, skips and the sound is out of sync This problem occurs...
  9. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: THE QUESTION: How do you save a video (once you have created it- for the first time!) in Microsoft photos? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because all it says...
  10. Download / Save video

in Windows 10 Support
    Download / Save video: Hello,Some video clips locations, such as music (opera, concert), when I opened some to view on screen, I could with a right-clickto open a menu, there is a line "Save video as...", then I could save the video to the computer. Today I noticed this option became Gray, checked...