Windows 10: VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR-Computer crashes with a bunch of colors

Discus and support VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR-Computer crashes with a bunch of colors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a follow up post to the kernel power 63 crashes I was getting. INFO/SPECS: ------------------- Windows 10 Pro 64bit Intel 17-7700k at 4.2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hanojhd, Jul 22, 2017.

1. hanojhd Win User

VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR-Computer crashes with a bunch of colors

This is a follow up post to the kernel power 63 crashes I was getting.

INFO/SPECS:
    -------------------
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Intel 17-7700k at 4.2 GHZ
    GTX 1070 not overclocked
    16 GB DDR4 RAM
    750W PSU
    -------------------
    CRASH DUMP ANALYSIS
    On Sat 7/22/2017 8:55:52 PM your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFFFFFFC000000D)
    Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x2, 0xFFFFFFFFC000000D, 0xFFFFE78062A718E0, 0xFFFFD78D6CF8EBA0)
    Error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
    Bug check description: This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
    Google query: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

IT HAPPENS AT LEAST ONCE A DAY WITH THE EXACT SAME CRASH DUMP ANALYSIS
    --------------------
    WHAT THE SCREEN LOOKS LIKE
    crash - Imgur
    --------------------
    WHAT I HAVE TRIED

Replaced PSU (Upgraded 100w)
    Sent in graphics card to be repaired
    Replaced RAM
    Replaced MOBO
    Made sure all drivers are completely up to date
    Disabled PHYSX (Heard this may have something to do with this issue)
    Disabled all audio except for what comes through my headset(Also heard this could fix the issue)
    Inputted all hardware into PSU calculator, it says I only need about 450w or so

-------------------
    I am completely lost and I have no other options. This is stupid annoying because it happens at random moments, in the past, though, it would crash while playing certain games like PUBG, League of Legends, and overwatch. Please help me and feel free to post asking about anything specific as I will answer almost immediately.

EDIT: This is NOT a temperature issue, my temperatures have never gotten high even under stress benchmarks. I have a very high quality computer and I need help with this.

:)

hanojhd, Jul 22, 2017

2. new computuer keeps crashing when streaming video with message video schedule internal error in Windows 10

I have a brand new computer that keeps crashing when streaming video, I get the message; video schedule internal error. then the computer reboots . This happens each time I stream video in Windows 10

GregD'Avignon, Jul 22, 2017
  3. GregD88 Win User
    new computuer keeps crashing when streaming video with message video schedule internal error in Windows 10

I have a brand new computer that keeps crashing when streaming video, I get the message video schedule internal error. thent he computer reboots . This happens each time I stream video in Windows 10

GregD88, Jul 22, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, Jul 23, 2017
Thema:

1. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR-Computer crashes with a bunch of colors - Similar Threads - VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL

2. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  3. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  4. Video Scheduler Internal Error and other crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Scheduler Internal Error and other crashes: Hello all, I've recently had a few issues with my PC, with it feeling sluggish, chugging and also a few crashes. I've had around 5 crashes in total, with 4 of them needing me to restart my PC by pressing the power button, as they have not led to a BSOD. Only once have I had a...
  5. Video Scheduler Internal Error and other crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Scheduler Internal Error and other crashes: Hello all, I've recently had a few issues with my PC, with it feeling sluggish, chugging and also a few crashes. I've had around 5 crashes in total, with 4 of them needing me to restart my PC by pressing the power button, as they have not led to a BSOD. Only once have I had a...
  6. Video Scheduler Internal Error and other crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR: Hi. From time to time i get BSOD with the VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR. I did clean install to my windows 10 but same thing. Here is the minidump file. How can i fix this, can you help me?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft...
  8. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Customization
    VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR: From time to time, I get a BSOD with the error "Video Scheduler Internal Error". Upon looking at one of the minidump files, I am having some difficulty deciphering what it actually says. It seems like it's a driver error, but that is all I can gather. Can anyone help me...
  9. *Video Scheduler Internal Error*

*Video Scheduler Internal Error*: Hello, Yesterday I had the BSOD while watching Netflix using the Windows store version of the app. I have both the DUMP and MINI DUMP files zipped up and ready for viewing. I wanted to know what caused it, and why. Below is the link to download the zip for both DUMP...
  10. video scheduler internal error?

video scheduler internal error?: Hi, I built this pc for my girlfriend and she keeps getting this one particular BSOD error only running a certain file for work. She works in 2D animation and this one file causes her to get a BSOD video scheduler internal error. I've tried everything to from : upgrading to...