Windows 10: VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR constantly after s

Discus and support VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR constantly after s in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community! It's been almost 3 years ever since I've had this computer and so far, I've been able to fix most problems that come once in a while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YoungOwl, Nov 29, 2020.

1. YoungOwl Win User

VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR constantly after s

Hello Community!

It's been almost 3 years ever since I've had this computer and so far, I've been able to fix most problems that come once in a while with a few tweaks and forum research, but this one is being one of my biggest challenges ever.

I've been having this problem ever since in a while, or at least part of it. Whenever I was to put my laptop to sleep, the second I try to boot it up I would either get a black screen Using the Graphic Restart Shortcut, WINDOWS+CTRL+SHIFT+B, wouldn't solve the issue, or a very sluggish PC that would take up to 10 min to open a single app, forcing me to shut down the system in either ways. I was getting rather annoyed with this, but since it was something that happened every once in a while, I ended up trying to forget about it and "let it slide". These last few weeks it was getting out of hand since every single time I were to put it to sleep, it would happen the same thing over and over again, forcing me to shut down the system.

I used the command:

> powercfg sleepstudy

And concluded, from what I could understand, that I had the VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR with parameter 1- 0x2. A quick research would lead me to all types of forums and sites trying to find a solution to this problem.

All the forums I visited along with other helping sites, all share the same solutions over and over again:

- Update Display Drivers I have Driver Booster to keep everything updated.
    - Remove / Uninstall Display Drivers I have used the DDU and did a clean install with all the updated drivers.
    - Update your Windows / Check for updates I recently just updated my system to the last available public version of Windows 10.
    - Change the Display Driver Settings Normally they recommend changing the Physx to "Default" which in my case, is.
    - Execute the following commands:

chkdsk /f /r

sfc /scannow

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Along with more 2 commands related to DISM

- Fix Registry Errors Did it using CCleaner and using a CMD Script made by Microsoft with a few other helpful commands.

- Run Windows Memory Diagnostic No errors found.

In conclusion, I've done all of the things I've read on forums and helping sites and still have the problem. This being said, my last resource would be to try and find help here, where I could share my experience and questions in hopes to seek help along with leaving this thread for other people having the same problem as mine to come and see, later on, a solution for their problem.

Files about my system information:

DMP File

Output of MSinfo32

AIDA64 Extreme Output with more Information

Thank you all for your time, and hopefully, my post was clear with just enough information for anyone to try and help me determine what am I missing.

:)

YoungOwl, Nov 29, 2020

2. Constant BSOD in VR: Video Scheduler Internal Error

Did you create a restore point if so you can restore it from when your system is working fine if not you can follow this steps actually work for me..
    Solution 1. Reinstall the driver if you have A discrete GPU
    Solution 2. Install motherboard chipset if you have integrated GPU.
    https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/video-scheduler-internal-error/

AudreyWalsh497kp, Nov 29, 2020
  3. 玮杰毕 Win User
    video scheduler internal error (windows10 X64)

Windows10 blue screen error causes: video Scheduler internal error, how to solve?

Windows10 蓝屏,报错原 :video scheduler internal error,怎么解决?

玮杰毕, Nov 29, 2020
  4. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR constantly after s

Video Scheduler Internal Error

hello everyone, i am getting BSOD error code for video scheduler internal error from past few days. The things started after updating the driver. whenever i start something which consumes CPU power the display goes off and shows us the error.

I have visited and read many discussions regarding how to fix it out. Even i took my computer to repair store, they claimed that something wrong with the graphics card. Removed the graphic card but still the same.

been searched on the internet, i have followed several methods to fix out the error video scheduler internal error from

this website
    . But, those things gives relieves for about few hours. And again it shows the error.

Vivek_Goel, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR constantly after s

1. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR constantly after s - Similar Threads - VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL

2. Video Scheduler Internal Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Scheduler Internal Error: Hi,lately I've been experiencing BSODs after opening a specific Premiere Pro project contains mainly RED footage.Here are some minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L5MUsonLl1RYiR8F0EIHmgkIBXiZAO2n?usp=sharingCan somebody please help me?System...
  3. Video Scheduler Internal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Scheduler Internal Error: Hi,lately I've been experiencing BSODs after opening a specific Premiere Pro project contains mainly RED footage.Here are some minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L5MUsonLl1RYiR8F0EIHmgkIBXiZAO2n?usp=sharingCan somebody please help me?System...
  4. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR: Hi. From time to time i get BSOD with the VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR. I did clean install to my windows 10 but same thing. Here is the minidump file. How can i fix this, can you help me?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft...
  5. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR: From time to time, I get a BSOD with the error "Video Scheduler Internal Error". Upon looking at one of the minidump files, I am having some difficulty deciphering what it actually says. It seems like it's a driver error, but that is all I can gather. Can anyone help me...
  6. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Customization
    VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR: From time to time, I get a BSOD with the error "Video Scheduler Internal Error". Upon looking at one of the minidump files, I am having some difficulty deciphering what it actually says. It seems like it's a driver error, but that is all I can gather. Can anyone help me...
  7. *Video Scheduler Internal Error*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *Video Scheduler Internal Error*: Hello, Yesterday I had the BSOD while watching Netflix using the Windows store version of the app. I have both the DUMP and MINI DUMP files zipped up and ready for viewing. I wanted to know what caused it, and why. Below is the link to download the zip for both DUMP...
  8. Internal video scheduler error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internal video scheduler error: My friend has had this Windows problem for months, he doesn't have Reddit, but I do. Whenever he tries to install or open certain apps, Windows bluescreens and reports an 'internal video scheduler error'. I was able to fix this crash for one game, Minecraft. When I turn the...
  9. video scheduler internal error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video scheduler internal error?: Hi, I built this pc for my girlfriend and she keeps getting this one particular BSOD error only running a certain file for work. She works in 2D animation and this one file causes her to get a BSOD video scheduler internal error. I've tried everything to from : upgrading to...
  10. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR: I had a stopcode VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR while a had a skype conversation. It stopped 5 times and restarted by itself. what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-scheduler-internal-error/35aea994-7c0d-4e53-8ab2-fa7145cbc5e6