Windows 10: Video: Screen crashed after I installed display adapter drivers for AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

Discus and support Video: Screen crashed after I installed display adapter drivers for AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recorded a video to demo this. I have troubled this question for 2 months. Who can tell me what component cause this crash? To watch the video,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ABCD9903, May 25, 2019.

1. ABCD9903 Win User

Video: Screen crashed after I installed display adapter drivers for AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

I recorded a video to demo this. I have troubled this question for 2 months.

Who can tell me what component cause this crash?

To watch the video, please Click here.

:)

ABCD9903, May 25, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Screen broken after I installed drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

HI,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community-Forums.

As you have tried installing the drivers with various versions of Windows 10, I suspect the problem is with the device hardware or its drivers.

I would suggest to try installing one of the older driver versions and see if it helps. You can install the older version drivers from the device manufacturer’s support site. To install the older version driver, you must uninstall the currently
    installed driver.

• Right click on the Start button (Windows logo) and select
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the adapter name and select
      Uninstall device
    • Make sure to check the checkbox to delete the driver software from the computer.
    • Reboot the computer, download one of the older version drivers from the manufacturer’s support site and install it manually.

If the above procedure doesn’t work, you may install the Auto-Detect and Install AMD utility from the following link, which should list and install the most appropriate drivers for the device.

AMD Ryzen™ 3 2200G Drivers & Support

I would also suggest to update the system firmware (BIOS) and chipset drivers of your device.

Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft
    cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

You can download and install the latest BIOS and chipset drivers from the link below.’

PRIME A320M-K drivers

Asus might have the customized driver package for your system model, I would recommend to get in touch with them once and have a check with them.

You may also want to contact a local technician and get the hardware checked

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 25, 2019
  3. ABCD9903 Win User

Peer Samie,

Thank you for so many suggestions!

In fact I had tried all the suggestion a few days ago, I could not resolve the problem so I asked question here.

If the driver is all right, I think I should consider it a hardware problem and have a check with ASUS support.

Regards,

ABCD9903, May 25, 2019
  4. ABCD9903 Win User

Video: Screen crashed after I installed display adapter drivers for AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

Mainboard : ASUS A320M-K

BIOS version: 4406

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2200G

I tried to install drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics from ASUS, AMD and MS on various versions of Windows 10(10.0.17134.1, 10.0.17134.706 etc.), Every my try made screen broken, there are a lot of green symbols scrolling from top to bottom on the screen,
    then I restarted my PC, Windows 10 told me Windows was not load correctly and the problem can not be fixed. I had to reinstalled Windows 10. Such thing happened again and again. I installed Windows 10 20+ times in recent days.

Video: Screen crashed after I installed display adapter drivers for AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics [​IMG]

ABCD9903, May 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Video: Screen crashed after I installed display adapter drivers for AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics - Similar Threads - Video Screen crashed

2. Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8: Wh n I go to drivers I will see my Vega 8 with a yellow exclamation point. I tried to update the driver but there are no updates available, there is no option to roll back as well. Do I need to reinstall the driver? Or do you have any other ways to fix it?...
  3. Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8: Wh n I go to drivers I will see my Vega 8 with a yellow exclamation point. I tried to update the driver but there are no updates available, there is no option to roll back as well. Do I need to reinstall the driver? Or do you have any other ways to fix it?...
  4. Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working: When i go to device manager, the Vega 8 Graphics driver has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point next to it. I've tried updating the driver, but there aren't any updates. I also can't roll it back. I just wanted to know if it's safe to reinstall, or if there are any...
  6. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working: When i go to device manager, the Vega 8 Graphics driver has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point next to it. I've tried updating the driver, but there aren't any updates. I also can't roll it back. I just wanted to know if it's safe to reinstall, or if there are any...
  7. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

8. AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card

AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card: brand new ASUS ViviBook graphics error AMD Radeon VEGA 10 Is this an error I should be concerned about? How do I fix it? Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_15D8&SUBSYS_18211043&REV_C1\4&18c8f581&0&0041 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem109.inf Class Guid:...
  9. Recently i updated my display adapter which is a amd radeon vega 8 graphics driver and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recently i updated my display adapter which is a amd radeon vega 8 graphics driver and...: Recently i updated my display adapter which is a amd radeon vega 8 graphics driver and after the update the brightness levels are all messed up. The brightness of my screen only reaches its peak level when it is set full and anywhere from 0-99% it pretty much stays the same...
  10. Screen broken after I installed drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

Screen broken after I installed drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics: Mainboard : ASUS A320M-K BIOS version: 4406 CPU: AMD Ryzen 2200G OS: Windows 10 (10.0.17763.379) I tried to install drivers of AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics from ASUS, AMD and MS on various versions of Windows 10(10.0.17134.1, 10.0.17134.706 etc.), Every my try made...