Windows 10: video sharing

Discus and support video sharing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant share created content through Microsoft and need to know why , I just keep getting green or pink screens heeeeeelp !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joseparga, Jul 12, 2018.

1. joseparga Win User

video sharing

I cant share created content through Microsoft and need to know why , I just keep getting green or pink screens heeeeeelp !

:)

joseparga, Jul 12, 2018

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Share video in whatsapp

How can i share a video in whatsapp. The video does not exist in the list even i have the video.

MuftirahMahmud, Jul 12, 2018
  4. zinou Win User

video sharing

100% disk usage when watching 4k videos.

I suggest you to take a trace with WPR (it's a built in tool in Windows 10). And we can see exactly what's causing your video's glitches. Here is the steps;

• Open a command line as an Administrator;
    • Type this command "wpr -start generalprofile -start CPU -start gpu -start video"; this will start trace recording.
    • While recording the trace, try to work on your system (launch a video) for 1 or 2 minutes max.
    • Then type this command to stop trace recording "wpr -stop C:\Temp\MyTrace.etl". Make sure the folder where you record the trace exist.
    • Compress the resulting file ( VeryImportant)
    • Share it through https://www.transfernow.net/en/ or any other file sharing platform.

I'll analyze your trace file and give you a feedback.

See you

zinou, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

video sharing

1. video sharing - Similar Threads - video sharing

2. Shared video memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shared video memory: Hi, I have a problem that i would like to solve. I'm using a laptop with an intel HD4000 graphics and a Nvidia GeForce GT720M and 6 GB of RAM. The CPU is an intel core i5-4300U and i am using windows 10. My GPU in use is the GT 720M with 2048 MB of VRAM. I don't know why, but...
  3. How to setup a network share or WebDAV on my Windows 10 Pro PC so I can stream video over...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to setup a network share or WebDAV on my Windows 10 Pro PC so I can stream video over...: What would be best to use ? Most secure and safe ? How would I go about doing it please? Thanks. I will be using Infuse Pro to watch the videos on my iPad and iPhone....
  4. Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase: I need to share a Microsoft Photo video project still in the editing phase with a colleague. I know how to export and share a completed file - but not a file that has all the elements still editable....
  5. How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube?

How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube?: Hello, There's an issue with the Photos app that prevents you from being able to share videos to YouTube. I noticed that there was a post regarding the issue last year, but I think there was a misunderstanding. When using the Photos app, you get an option to "Upload to...
  6. How to share video with Microsoft Stream to users whose AD accounts are in another domain?

How to share video with Microsoft Stream to users whose AD accounts are in another domain?: Dear Sir, @We are university institution with Active Directory domain @abc.edu for teaching staff, and @abc,edu.hk for students. Our teachers want to use Stream to share video clips to a group of students. However, the account of teacher *** Email address is removed for...
  7. Deleting video files from Shared library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting video files from Shared library: Please help me to delete videos from Shared library of Windows Media Player. I have some videos there, which I don’t want to share because my laptop is connected to the TV....
  8. Need to share Photos Video Project with a different user

Need to share Photos Video Project with a different user: I started a Photos Video Project, but I need to give it to someone else to finish it. Where can I find the artifacts (project file) to be able to give it to someone else? I have saved locally, but it obscures the storage location, and if I push it to onedrive, I still find no...
  9. How to Share a Photos Video Project with other people

How to Share a Photos Video Project with other people: <p>I started a Photos Video Project, but I need to give it to someone else to finish it. Where can I find the artifacts (project file) to be able to give it to someone else? I have saved locally, but it obscures the storage location, and if I push it to onedrive, I still find...
  10. Need advice on establishing a shared location for lengthy videos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need advice on establishing a shared location for lengthy videos: Have a number of multi-gigabit videos to share with my children https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-advice-on-establishing-a-shared-location-for/d0b011a5-b11d-4526-8706-20cb95bb0fea"