Windows 10: video sharing

Discus and support video sharing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant share created content through Microsoft and need to know why , I just keep getting green or pink screens heeeeeelp !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joseparga, Jul 12, 2018.

1. joseparga Win User

video sharing

I cant share created content through Microsoft and need to know why , I just keep getting green or pink screens heeeeeelp !

:)

joseparga, Jul 12, 2018

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Share video in whatsapp

How can i share a video in whatsapp. The video does not exist in the list even i have the video.

MuftirahMahmud, Jul 12, 2018
  4. zinou Win User

video sharing

100% disk usage when watching 4k videos.

I suggest you to take a trace with WPR (it's a built in tool in Windows 10). And we can see exactly what's causing your video's glitches. Here is the steps;

• Open a command line as an Administrator;
    • Type this command "wpr -start generalprofile -start CPU -start gpu -start video"; this will start trace recording.
    • While recording the trace, try to work on your system (launch a video) for 1 or 2 minutes max.
    • Then type this command to stop trace recording "wpr -stop C:\Temp\MyTrace.etl". Make sure the folder where you record the trace exist.
    • Compress the resulting file ( VeryImportant)
    • Share it through https://www.transfernow.net/en/ or any other file sharing platform.

I'll analyze your trace file and give you a feedback.

See you

zinou, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

video sharing

1. video sharing - Similar Threads - video sharing

2. can't share a clipchamp video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't share a clipchamp video: I am unable to share a video in clipchamp I get the link but when I share it with someone else they can't view it.I can open the link in an incognito chrome browser without being signed inWhy can't others see this? I can't figure out how to share this....
  3. can't share a clipchamp video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't share a clipchamp video: I am unable to share a video in clipchamp I get the link but when I share it with someone else they can't view it.I can open the link in an incognito chrome browser without being signed inWhy can't others see this? I can't figure out how to share this....
  4. Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger...: Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger.I would like to share pictures and/or videos and other files via the Windows context menu. When I right click to share, I don't see an option to add an app to the context menu. I have...
  5. Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger...

Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger...: Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger.I would like to share pictures and/or videos and other files via the Windows context menu. When I right click to share, I don't see an option to add an app to the context menu. I have...
  6. Sharing pictures, videos & files from Windows 10 & 11 Context Menu to Facebook or Messenger...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. What Happened To Sharing Videos In Forms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Happened To Sharing Videos In Forms?: This needs to be in the "Microsoft Forms" section, but I can't find Forms under any of the options provided.I've been creating surveys for a while with Microsoft Forms, embedding videos in my questions. Now, I am not able to embed videos. I can do an image search, get...
  8. What Happened To Sharing Videos In Forms?

What Happened To Sharing Videos In Forms?: This needs to be in the "Microsoft Forms" section, but I can't find Forms under any of the options provided.I've been creating surveys for a while with Microsoft Forms, embedding videos in my questions. Now, I am not able to embed videos. I can do an image search, get...
  9. Can i adjust the shared video memory on a GTX 1050 2GB gfx card via the registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i adjust the shared video memory on a GTX 1050 2GB gfx card via the registry?: Hi guys.I have a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card.Via the registry on Windows 10, can i alter the shared video memory size?And if yes what is the registry entry settings?Thanks...
  10. Can i adjust the shared video memory on a GTX 1050 2GB gfx card via the registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can i adjust the shared video memory on a GTX 1050 2GB gfx card via the registry?: Hi guys.I have a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card.Via the registry on Windows 10, can i alter the shared video memory size?And if yes what is the registry entry settings?Thanks...