Video & Social Media

Discus and support Video & Social Media in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mike1950, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Mike1950 Win User

I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface

Thanks

:)

Mike1950, Aug 7, 2015
  2. EddieTL Win User

video

Hi,

I searched and experimented half the night and finally found out how to transfer video from my e-mail to Social Media and between my Twitter & Facebook accounts.Thanks.

Ed.

EddieTL, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Carlos Tin Win User
    I don't know if this is a Facebook question, or Microsoft, or Hewlitt Packard.

Hi Bill,

It's quite interesting that the performance of the video is acting up when you watch a video on Social Media. We suggest that you watch a video in other website/s or application and see if the issue persists. This is for us to isolate if it's with the Social
    Media platform or Windows.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Video & Social Media

Video & Social Media - Similar Threads - Video Social Media

Forum Date

BSOD When playing video games e.g. Overwatch, Dishonored 2

BSOD When playing video games e.g. Overwatch, Dishonored 2: I recently bought a Powerspec G710. It was used and I performed a clean install. I've been getting several BSOD this week and they are usually different. I performed a second clean install but I keep getting BSOD. DESKTOP-O670QKJ-Wed_06_13_2018_202119_06.zip Some of the...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Thursday at 2:42 AM

InvisiMole spyware turns affected computer into video camera

InvisiMole spyware turns affected computer into video camera: This is the modus operandi of the two malicious components of InvisiMole. They turn the affected computer into a video camera, letting the attackers see and hear what’s going on in the victim’s office or wherever their device may be. Uninvited, InvisiMole’s operators access...
Windows 10 News Jun 11, 2018

An app to batch enhance video

An app to batch enhance video: Hello tried a few offerings to batch enhance my video cartoon collection. Avidemux seems a good choice using the built in filters, but no idea which are good or best...also can only do batch using command line, which I am not able to manage. handbrake had a GUI app now,...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Jun 11, 2018

dell latitude 6400 windows 10 home, video playback with stutter/skips

dell latitude 6400 windows 10 home, video playback with stutter/skips: Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop Core 2 Duo 2.53GHZ 4GB 250GB DVDRW Windows 10 Home graphics : mobile intel(r) 4 series express chipset family wddm 1.1 graphics driver update check: intel says no new drivers found ran system file checker, no problems found when I play a saved...
Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance Jun 11, 2018

Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad: Advancements on hardware forefront for Windows 10 laptop is like a gift that never stops giving. ASUS seemed to have pulled the rabbit out of the hat with their all-new ZenBook Pro Windows 10 laptop, ScreenPad. The most remarkable feature of ScreenPad which sets it apart...
Windows 10 News Jun 10, 2018

Would an out-of-date video driver cause the Start menu to stop working

Would an out-of-date video driver cause the Start menu to stop working: Hello, A while back, I had a problem where the Start menu wouldn't work. This started as an intermittent problem that usually went away when I rebooted, but developed into a full-time issue. Despite a lot of help in this forum (thanks again to all those who put in so much...
Windows 10 Support Jun 10, 2018

Play ALL Video & Audio Formats Easily

Play ALL Video & Audio Formats Easily: WMP Play ALL Video & Audio Formats Easily Everything you need to know right here to get you easily set up in no time using Windows Media Player and Shark007 Advanced Codec Pack. ***This Applies to Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10*** Are you frustrated having your Audio...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Jun 8, 2018
Video & Social Media solved