Windows 10: Video & Social Media

Discus and support Video & Social Media in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mike1950, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Mike1950 Win User

Video & Social Media

I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface

Thanks

:)

Mike1950, Aug 7, 2015
  2. EddieTL Win User

video

Hi,

I searched and experimented half the night and finally found out how to transfer video from my e-mail to Social Media and between my Twitter & Facebook accounts.Thanks.

Ed.

EddieTL, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Carlos Tin Win User
    I don't know if this is a Facebook question, or Microsoft, or Hewlitt Packard.

Hi Bill,

It's quite interesting that the performance of the video is acting up when you watch a video on Social Media. We suggest that you watch a video in other website/s or application and see if the issue persists. This is for us to isolate if it's with the Social
    Media platform or Windows.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Video & Social Media

1. Video & Social Media - Similar Threads - Video Social Media

2. Can't play any media after skipping a video.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't play any media after skipping a video.: Sometimes if I skip part of a video on YouTube all my media will stop working. I'll try to skip a couple of seconds of a video and the loading icon will appear, and the video will never start again. If I reload the video or switch browsers the same thing will happen. Not only...
  3. Windows media player crashes on music or video.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows media player crashes on music or video.: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wmplayer.exe Application Version: 12.0.17134.1 Application Timestamp: 854a1b2d Fault Module Name:...
  4. Win Live Mail Social Networks

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live Mail Social Networks: I am unable to delete contacts from Win Live Mail Social Networks. The delete button is grayed out. JN 22944
  5. Adding social networks to Edge share feature

in Browsers and Email
    Adding social networks to Edge share feature: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and started using Edge. When I had 8 and 8.1, I usually used Chrome as my browser and often used the "Pin It" button which I downloaded to my browser so I could pin an image directly from a webpage I was viewing to my Pinterest boards. In Edge, I...
  6. Media Player Running Consecutive Videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Player Running Consecutive Videos: Probably missing something easy and am preoccupied to look into it so throw a quick answer my way lol. But lets say I run multiple instances of a show at one time through Windows media player, it keeps looping the same first launched episode instead of moving down the list. I...
  7. Windows 10: Windows Media Player, no video only sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Windows Media Player, no video only sound.: Running on Lenovo Yoga 500. Windows Media Player will not play video but play sound (audio) only. Same issue with Windows Movie Maker, no video only sound. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 40832
  8. Streaming video issues-Virgin Media broadband

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming video issues-Virgin Media broadband: Before i contact Virgin Media about streaming content as some members may had similiar problems. The issue i have is...when i watch streaming content say BBC iplayer the particular program starts ok...then say about 10 minutes i see the familiar buffering animated icon...
  9. Introducing Social Login for Bing Webmaster Tools

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Social Login for Bing Webmaster Tools: Bing is actively listening to you, our customers, to improve our user experience and to understand what features you want within Bing Webmaster Tools. One of the top requests we have received is to expand the webmaster tools login capabilities to include a social login...
  10. Everything reset, even social media?

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything reset, even social media?: Hello, A few hours ago I left my computer to go for tea and when I got back I realized that my icons on my desktop had seemed to have deleted themselves and my wallpaper had reset. A quick look through my files and settings revealed that my WHOLE computer had been reset to...