Windows 10: Video & Social Media

Discus and support Video & Social Media in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mike1950, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Mike1950 Win User

Video & Social Media

I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface

Thanks

:)

Mike1950, Aug 7, 2015
  2. EddieTL Win User

video

Hi,

I searched and experimented half the night and finally found out how to transfer video from my e-mail to Social Media and between my Twitter & Facebook accounts.Thanks.

Ed.

EddieTL, Aug 7, 2015
  3. I don't know if this is a Facebook question, or Microsoft, or Hewlitt Packard.

Hi Bill,

It's quite interesting that the performance of the video is acting up when you watch a video on Social Media. We suggest that you watch a video in other website/s or application and see if the issue persists. This is for us to isolate if it's with the Social
    Media platform or Windows.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Video & Social Media

1. Video & Social Media - Similar Threads - Video Social Media

2. Can't add document to a social media page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add document to a social media page: I'm the teacher for a Sunday School class and I have a Sunday School facebook page. I have a weekly newsletter paper that I give out to parents, and I'd like to put the newsletter on the page as well. I can scan the paper and it adds to my computer and I can see it that way,...
  3. Possible PC infection and on social media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible PC infection and on social media: Dear Team,I have always updated updates for my computer and am very satisfied with my PC. I have got the latest update on my computer and even BIOS updated. For the past few weeks, I am having a hard time recovering my PC. My PC default apps are missing and I have tried...
  4. Possible PC infection and on social media

Possible PC infection and on social media: Dear Team,I have always updated updates for my computer and am very satisfied with my PC. I have got the latest update on my computer and even BIOS updated. For the past few weeks, I am having a hard time recovering my PC. My PC default apps are missing and I have tried...
  5. Possible PC infection and on social media

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Use of Microsoft Fonts for Social Media Monetization: Hello. Trying to get help from a legitimate Microsoft Agent or Staff. I hope you can help me with this. Is it legal to use the pre-installed fonts that comes with Windows 10 for commercial use? I am talking about social media monetization. Let's say I am using a third...
  7. Telegram Desktop Social Media

Telegram Desktop Social Media: I have download Telegram Desktop to my pc, phone, tablet and soon, my laptop. This social media guarantees total privacy unlike FB and whatsapp. It takes a little getting used to but I already have one group (military) up and running. Having been banned on FB for three times...
  8. B/W on Social Media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  9. Adding photos to social media issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding photos to social media issue: Using Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga laptop/ultrabook When adding photos to Facebook, I used to click the photo icon underneath the post, and the picture album showed up, showing images of the photos in the folder. These days, the images do not show, only the name or number of...
  10. Everything reset, even social media?

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything reset, even social media?: Hello, A few hours ago I left my computer to go for tea and when I got back I realized that my icons on my desktop had seemed to have deleted themselves and my wallpaper had reset. A quick look through my files and settings revealed that my WHOLE computer had been reset to...