Video & Social Media

Discus and support Video & Social Media in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mike1950, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Mike1950 Win User

Video & Social Media

I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface

Thanks

:)

Mike1950, Aug 7, 2015
  2. EddieTL Win User

video

Hi,

I searched and experimented half the night and finally found out how to transfer video from my e-mail to Social Media and between my Twitter & Facebook accounts.Thanks.

Ed.

EddieTL, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Carlos Tin Win User
    I don't know if this is a Facebook question, or Microsoft, or Hewlitt Packard.

Hi Bill,

It's quite interesting that the performance of the video is acting up when you watch a video on Social Media. We suggest that you watch a video in other website/s or application and see if the issue persists. This is for us to isolate if it's with the Social
    Media platform or Windows.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Video & Social Media

1. Video & Social Media - Similar Threads - Video Social Media

2. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    media creation tool: I have a blank usb drive.I formatted it and tried to use the Media Creation Tool.I get to where it says"Do you allow it to make changes,etc."I click Yes and it doesn't ask anymore questions or anything.I cannot get it to work so I can download Windows 10 to my laptop(I...
  3. How to rotate videos by 90 degrees in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to rotate videos by 90 degrees in Windows 10: Windows 10 imports photos automatically in the right format (portrait or landscape), depending on the orientation of the image. Videos, however, are all automatically imported in landscape format. For photos, there is an option to turn left or right when right-clicking on the...
  4. Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos: Why are my videos choppy, start, stop, buffer, then start & stop again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/videos/18100f53-0330-4f14-828c-349ae793720d
  5. Win 10 Photos Trim Causes Video To Be Washed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Photos Trim Causes Video To Be Washed Out: For the *PAST YEAR*, the photos app on windows 10 has had an issue that when you try to trim down a video using the built in edit tools, it causes the video to have a white filter over the video, it becomes incredibly washed out looking. This never happened before around...
  6. Unable to access boot menu even i had already inserted window installation media and keep...

Unable to access boot menu even i had already inserted window installation media and keep...: Hi, My laptop is dead and it only shows up a manufacturer screen and turns to a blank screen after a few seconds, I also tried to open up a task manager but it won't works. So, i got nothing to then to force close my laptop (by keep pressing the off button). I had tried...
  7. Windows can't be installed on this drive. Using USB Media Tool. (*Note: HDD is not detected...

Windows can't be installed on this drive. Using USB Media Tool. (*Note: HDD is not detected...: Hi, This is the first time I encounter this problem. In ASUS Utility BIOS - EZ Mode, the storage/hdd is not detected from any Serial ATA Port, but Flashdrives are detected from USB Port. So I tried to use windows 10 USB installation media. I Successfully booted from a...
  8. WIndows 10 Media Creation Tool and keep OEM apps

WIndows 10 Media Creation Tool and keep OEM apps: My computer shipped with Windows 10 installed, along with some OEM apps. If I use the Media Creation Tool to reinstall Windows, will I lose the ability to install the OEM apps?...
  9. Why can I only see a zoomed in part of any youtube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I only see a zoomed in part of any youtube video: When I try to watch a video on youtube or facebook I can only see a small part of it zoomed in. How to i fix this? Also what is threadlock and how do I unlock it?...
  10. Media Feature Pack (Win 10 Home (Dutch) for version 1803) fails to install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack (Win 10 Home (Dutch) for version 1803) fails to install: I've Windows 10, version 1803 build 17134.228 and problems installing Media Feature Pack. I believe I selected the right Media Feature Pack (for 1803 64bits) but during install I receive the message: "this version is not for your computer" the KB3099229_x64.msu has been...