Windows 10: Video sound

Discus and support Video sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not get any sound when making a video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-sound/5cbe9432-cc01-4895-ab06-0cbc8a67e910 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Uncle777, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Uncle777 Win User

Video sound

I do not get any sound when making a video.

:)

Uncle777, Feb 28, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Video sound :p

cadaveca, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Feb 28, 2021
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Video sound

Sound like robot and video lag

Hi dania72_

Here are two different methods you could try to see if it helps you!

Method 1

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click Disable All Sound Effects
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    • If issue still persists try method 2.

Method 2

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound Video and Game Controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on Uninstall.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on Apply and click OK and run the file to install it.

Hope any of these methods will help you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Video sound

1. Video sound - Similar Threads - Video sound

2. When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...: When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-any-video-game-in-windows-my-pc-is/0f035422-1843-415c-b6e5-f998ff551a41
  3. When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...: When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-any-video-game-in-windows-my-pc-is/0f035422-1843-415c-b6e5-f998ff551a41
  4. My audio on my windows 10 computer sounds hollow, no matter if its a video im watching or a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio on my windows 10 computer sounds hollow, no matter if its a video im watching or a...: I've tried shutting down my computer, but it still sounds hollow...I don't know if it's something that happened when I accidentally opened MaxxAudio Pro or anything, but I still can't fix the sound...everything I play or watch sounds like a room that echoes when someone...
  5. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  6. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  7. M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game: From what I'm reading online, I'm almost certain it's hard drive failure, but I wanted to make sure just in case. I'll ask here because I don't have the time to get it checked out yet.I'll try to explain it as best as I possibly can, I don't remember every little detail. One...
  8. M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game

M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game: From what I'm reading online, I'm almost certain it's hard drive failure, but I wanted to make sure just in case. I'll ask here because I don't have the time to get it checked out yet.I'll try to explain it as best as I possibly can, I don't remember every little detail. One...
  9. Why does my snipping tool recorded video have no sound? Can I still recover the said...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my snipping tool recorded video have no sound? Can I still recover the said...: Good day! I recently recorded a lecture class using the snipping tool for videos. I used the same screen recording method on a recent class and it worked well. However, this time, no audio was recorded throughout the whole video. What could be the reason for this in order for...
  10. Why does my snipping tool recorded video have no sound? Can I still recover the said...

Why does my snipping tool recorded video have no sound? Can I still recover the said...: Good day! I recently recorded a lecture class using the snipping tool for videos. I used the same screen recording method on a recent class and it worked well. However, this time, no audio was recorded throughout the whole video. What could be the reason for this in order for...