Windows 10: Video sounds like Mickey Mouse

Discus and support Video sounds like Mickey Mouse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I do hope someone can help me, When I go to play a video clip, it sounds like Mickey Mouse...how does this happen ? it has been fine until now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarbaraEngland1, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Video sounds like Mickey Mouse

I do hope someone can help me,

When I go to play a video clip, it sounds like Mickey Mouse...how does this happen ? it has been fine until now, please help.

This is on my Windows 10 laptop

Thank you

Barbara

:)

BarbaraEngland1, Mar 8, 2019
  2. LeonLaude Win User

Sound like robot and video lag

Hi dania72_

Here are two different methods you could try to see if it helps you!

Method 1

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click Disable All Sound Effects
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    • If issue still persists try method 2.

Method 2

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound Video and Game Controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on Uninstall.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on Apply and click OK and run the file to install it.

Hope any of these methods will help you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Mar 8, 2019
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

4. Marby Rey Win User

Video sounds like Mickey Mouse

Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Video sounds like Mickey Mouse

1. Video sounds like Mickey Mouse - Similar Threads - Video sounds Mickey

2. No sound on video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on video: I'm using a Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. I use it to record instructional videos for YouTube, so I record my PowerPoint from the laptop screen. The microphone jack quit working so I bought a new USB microphone. It works well on audio software like Audacity....
  3. glitchy video and sound its like its in a slow motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    glitchy video and sound its like its in a slow motion: Every time I play a game every single game after a couple of seconds the game starts glitchy like the fps dropped and it's in slow-mo. I tried watching some YT videos and nothing working. I'm on windows 11 and I'm on the acer nitro 5 laptop an515--57-56FC please...
  4. glitchy video and sound its like its in a slow motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    glitchy video and sound its like its in a slow motion: Every time I play a game every single game after a couple of seconds the game starts glitchy like the fps dropped and it's in slow-mo. I tried watching some YT videos and nothing working. I'm on windows 11 and I'm on the acer nitro 5 laptop an515--57-56FC please...
  5. video sounds like chipmunk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video sounds like chipmunk: Play back on youtube and other video is to fast sounds like chipmunk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-sounds-like-chipmunk/a29da92b-5f3d-4b27-aa4b-bce2e32c531f
  6. video sounds like chipmunk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video sounds like chipmunk: Play back on youtube and other video is to fast sounds like chipmunk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-sounds-like-chipmunk/a29da92b-5f3d-4b27-aa4b-bce2e32c531f
  7. Sound, Video, and mouse stuttering accumulating lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound, Video, and mouse stuttering accumulating lag: I've been having this problem for a couple of months now and it's becoming an issue. If I'm watching a video on youtube or on MPC or anything like that, the video and sound will stutter together with the mouse, and the sound keeps falling further and further behind the...
  8. mickey mouse voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mickey mouse voice: Hallo There since 30 minutes is every video i watch either you tube or daily motion the voices sound like Mickey voice , ich checked if it runs faster but that is not the case, what can i do to change this, I am using chrome and have windows 10 thank you for you help and...
  9. Videos with no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos with no sound: Hi, I try to make video with my Camera, but it registers without sound. My devices work properly with other apps. I tryied to Troubleshoot the issue, but no result, Microphone and Speakers are ok. Could you help me please?...
  10. No sound on videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sound on videos: I have an HP 23-q227c. Somehow it went into mute mode when viewing videos. Audio settings on the file and computer indicate 50% power. I can't find anything in my audio settings to explains this. Help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sounds like mickey mouse on video