Windows 10: Video Streaming is not working on some sites since the update.

Discus and support Video Streaming is not working on some sites since the update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've used sonycrackle and tubitv a long time and never had issues with either but now the videos won't play since my PC updated. I'm guessing it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IQ100, Feb 24, 2019.

1. IQ100 Win User

Video Streaming is not working on some sites since the update.

I've used sonycrackle and tubitv a long time and never had issues with either but now the videos won't play since my PC updated. I'm guessing it's blocking some ads on their sites. Can this be corrected so I can watch videos once again?

***Moved from: Microsoft Education \ Windows 10 \ Performance and system failures***

:)

IQ100, Feb 24, 2019

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Playing videos no longer works in Windows 10 - e.g. youtube and streaming from other sites.

Hi David,

There are several factors which could prevent you from streaming videos. To further assist with your concern, kindly answer these following questions:

• Are you not able to stream videos using different browsers?
    • Are you able to access other sites that does not stream videos?
    • What are the changes that you've made to your PC prior to the issue?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Video Streaming is not working on some sites since the update.

streaming video

Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network.
    I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10.
    I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either.
    Any suggestions on the simplest way to stream from PC to TV.

thawkins53, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Video Streaming is not working on some sites since the update.

1. Video Streaming is not working on some sites since the update. - Similar Threads - Video Streaming working

2. No streaming service video works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No streaming service video works: I have been trying to watch HBO max Amazon prime and Hulu on my laptop most of today. The show will load and play all sound crystal clear but there will be no video. I have updated to the latest version of windows 11 and made sure no one else was using my accounts....
  3. No streaming service video works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No streaming service video works: I have been trying to watch HBO max Amazon prime and Hulu on my laptop most of today. The show will load and play all sound crystal clear but there will be no video. I have updated to the latest version of windows 11 and made sure no one else was using my accounts....
  4. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  5. Streaming videos

Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  6. Problem with video streaming on some websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with video streaming on some websites: After Windows 10 update I have problem with video streaming sites such as Sony Crackle and Tubitv. I really hadn’t had any problems with them before. But now the videos won't play. I suppose it's blocking some ads on their sites. Can it be fixed?...
  7. After update windows10 video streaming not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update windows10 video streaming not working: Hi everyone I purchased new laptop for gaming. After unboxing and nessesory setup i updated it till latest windows. But when i played youtube there is no ny video showing. Even play button is not working. I triad saveral browser but no luck. Even my local videos not...
  8. Video and movie streaming not working

Video and movie streaming not working: HP Pavilion stop streaming videos and movies. It was working find about 1am today, now I can't stream through my school cohorts and lessons, youtube is not working and Hulu is not playing. Need help working this out....
  9. No Streaming Sound in IE 11on SP4 for Some Sites -- Edge Works Fine

in Browsers and Email
    No Streaming Sound in IE 11on SP4 for Some Sites -- Edge Works Fine: On my Surface Pro 4, when using IE 11 some web site streaming (e.g. CNN Go, MSNBC Live, etc.) have no audio (video is fine), while other audio is fine (e.g. YouTube). The same sites stream fine on the SP4 in Edge, and stream fine on my desktop using both IE 11 and Edge. It...
  10. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...