Windows 10: Video Streaming issue on multiple websites in Windows 10

Discus and support Video Streaming issue on multiple websites in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello , I have some issues when I try to stream simultaneously on two websites with Chrome version 73 or later(Somebody told me that this happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by geoteh, May 3, 2019.

1. geoteh Win User

Video Streaming issue on multiple websites in Windows 10

Hello ,

I have some issues when I try to stream simultaneously on two websites with Chrome version 73 or later(Somebody told me that this happens also with other browsers). My webcam (splitter) appears on the first website and in the second is black and I can stream just in one website. This thing didn't happen with chrome version 6. xx. This happens just on windows 10 in windows 7 I don't have any issues streaming on multiple websites with Chrome version 73 or later.
    What should I do?

Thank you very much.

:)

geoteh, May 3, 2019

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, May 3, 2019
  3. WINDOW 10 video streaming issues on half of screen

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I'm sorry to know that you have Video streaming issues with Windows 10. I will be happy to help you with this.

To assist you further with this issue, please let us know the following details

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

• Do you receive any error message?
    As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

Please follow the below methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Try updating the Display driver and check if that helps.

• Press Windows Key +
      R
      on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Ente
      r.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click, and then click
      Update.

Method 2 : I would also suggest you to install the latest graphics card drivers for Windows 10 from the manufacturer's website and install it in
    compatibility mode and check.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

a) Download the graphics card drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

b) Right-click on the driver and click on ‘properties’.

c) Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility
    mode for’
    and select Windows 8.1
    operating system from the drop down.

d) Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK
    and run the file to install it.

Please let us know, if you need any further help and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, May 3, 2019
  4. Video Streaming issue on multiple websites in Windows 10

Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Hi,
    I was able to resolve the issue by disabling all hardware enhancements for Conexant Smartaudio HD. Here are the steps I took to resolve it, in case someone else runs into the same frustrating problem as I did: Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right hand corner -> Playback Devices -> Disable all hardware enhancements -> OK -> Reboot. That's it!

garfieldltd, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Video Streaming issue on multiple websites in Windows 10

1. Video Streaming issue on multiple websites in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Video Streaming issue

2. Streaming audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Streaming audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  3. Video Streaming issue on multiple websites in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Video Streaming issue on multiple websites in Windows 10: Hello , I have some issues when I try to stream simultaneously on two websites with Chrome version 73 or later(Somebody told me that this happens also with other browsers). My webcam (splitter) appears on the first website and in the second is black and I can stream just in...
  4. Problem with video streaming on some websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with video streaming on some websites: After Windows 10 update I have problem with video streaming sites such as Sony Crackle and Tubitv. I really hadn’t had any problems with them before. But now the videos won't play. I suppose it's blocking some ads on their sites. Can it be fixed?...
  5. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

Video/audio streaming stutter issue: Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor. I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome,...
  6. Video Streaming issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Streaming issue: I am not able to stream videos on my windows 10 Laptop. Kindly give me a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-streaming-issue/66a0abda-9f8a-4c5e-bc6c-484f0a819e2c
  7. videos streaming issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    videos streaming issues: since the last update some of the videos i watch are pixelated, and all the videos on Facebook are pixelated. what is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/videos-streaming-issues/d4faabbf-07e6-4643-98c8-50df139d092c
  8. Issues streaming and playback audio and video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues streaming and playback audio and video: Since about a week I'm having issues with streaming and playback. When I start my laptop, it works fine, but after a (short) while, I cannot playback anything. No YouTube or Souncloud (in the browser), no Spotify (with application), not even local files with Windows Media...
  9. Sudden Streaming Video and Audio issues

Sudden Streaming Video and Audio issues: Hello, I have this sudden issue where any streaming audio or video will play for a few minutes then stop. With Spotify, it will play for a song then the audio will cease playback, the bar will continue for a few seconds, then stop and say "cannot play current song". On...
  10. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...